Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > One Night , One Day, One Lifetime

2

by journeythrutime 0 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 1042 words

0Unrated
P.O.V. Nina

Again, start over! Erica how many times do i have to tell you! You and nin have to be at the same hight when you back flip! THAT MEANS JUMP HIGHER!!!!!!!! And Nina. Please try harder! I meen come on a monkey does better than that! Yelled Fabio at me and Erica
Chill fabio! Said Erica
We all loved Fabio but he could be a real pain.
Ok well do it ONE MORE TIME and thats it, its going to be how it is! I need to get home, its 2 AM
Fine one more time and get outa here!
We did our routine one more time. Start with a back flip, slide, front flip, split, etc etc.
I had fun doing it and so did my sister.
We finally finished at around 3 AM and we drove home. I was extremely tired, and when we got back to our room i took a shower and fell asleep immediately. Tomorrow was the big show and i needed all the sleep that i had.
I woke up at 8:00 AM and dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a UM teeshirt and walked outside. I drove to the Starbucks on US1.
White chocolate cinnamon frapuccino with caramel syrup and whipped cream and..... and a marble loaf! I ordered
Coming right up said the young man behind the counter
I paid and took my drink and cake and sat down. I took out my book, the mercy of thin air, and started to read. I did this every single day. I saw the door open and a young man came in. He was really cute and it was strange because he did not look familiar. I knew everyone that came in here because it was a University Starbucks. He walked up to the counter and ordered a tall white chocolate cinnamon frapuccino with caramel syrup and whipped cream and a marble loaf. He paid and sat down on the couch that was across from me. I watched him carefully as he read a book and drank the SAME DRINK as i did. No one drank this, i made it up!!!!
Ok, i have to meet him. Or maybe not. I need to go, or il be late to class. Ok i wont be late to class because i dont have class today but he makes me nervous in a weird sort of way. I turned around and as i was going to walk out i felt a tap on my shoulder, and i turned around. It was him. Hi, im Ryan. You left your book on the table, so i thought i should return it. And he blushed. He actually blushed. Wow. Thanks. Nice to meet you. And i shook his hand. I started to walk out the door Wait what's your name?! i turned around and smirked. Nina 's the name. he smiled pretty name, nice to meet you. I hope to see you again! I smiled and walked out. OOOOOH was he fine. Too bad i wont see him anymore. At least its not likely that i would. Oh well, i need to go tell my sister.


P.O.V. Ryan

We had arrived in Miami at midnight. We reached John's house, which was like a mansion, and i went straight to bed. We all had separate rooms. Thank the lord, i would not survive another 5 minutes with Jack and Brendon next to me. All i needed was some peace and quite.
I woke up at around 7 AM because of the time difference. It wasn't great but it was still something. I decided to just get our car and drive around the city. I drove down the main road and passed a school, called "Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart". At least that was what it said on the brass plate that was attached to the fence. There were a lot of big tropical trees that made it look as if you were driving in a tunnel. I just followed the road and ended up crossing a bridge and on a big circle. I decided to go right and then explore the rest. As i was driving, i passed another school and noticed i entered a very busy area. I guess this was the center of the city. I drove and passed a huge shopping mall (?) that was called Sunset Place. Ok then... Starbucks. Ha that's what i need, something i actually know! I parked my car and walked in. There was practically no one in there except for one girl. She was sitting in one of the couches, reading a book. I walked up to the counter and ordered a tall white chocolate cinnamon frapuccino with caramel syrup and whipped cream and a marble loaf. That was the best thing in the world. I sat down in front of the girl and watched her read. She was really pretty. I saw her get up and when she was getting up to throw her drink away she left her book on the table. I picked it up and took my chance to meet her. Hi, im Ryan. You left your book on the table, so i thought i should return it i said really nervous. I tried really hard not to blush. It was quite difficult because she was really pretty. Thanks. Nice to meet you she said and shook my hand and started to leave. NO NO NO DONT LEAVE YET. Wait what's your name?! i asked. She turned around and smirked. Great. Nina 's the name. she said. That's a pretty name, and my stupid brain forced me to say it. Ugh. pretty name, nice to meet you. I hope to see you again! I blurted out. Yes i DO hope to see her again. Ok i need to get going back or everyone will be really worried. For some odd reason they get really nervous when i randomly leave and don't come back for a while. Don't ask me i have NO idea. As i tried to not get lost when i drove, i "retraced my footsteps".
As i entered the house i decided to find where everyone was. I checked the most likely place. The kitchen.
Sign up to rate and review this story