Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > One Night , One Day, One Lifetime

3

by journeythrutime 0 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 1001 words

0Unrated
P.O.V. Nina

I drove back home thinking of the boy i had just met. There was something about him that i couldnt grasp. Was it the way he dressed? No. Was it the way he talked? Maybe. Oh i dont know. I really am confused right now. I walked into our appartment and i noticed that Erica was sitting with her eyes wide open and her math open.
WTF is wrong with you erica, its like you saw a ghost. I said
No. listen to our answering machine she said dumb struck

I turned it on and began to listen
Hi. Well ughm. I know this is really unexpected but this is Brendon Urie. Remember we used to be friends when you lived in Vegas. Well i was just wondering, since we are all going to be in town this month, could you come over and like hang out? I know Jac, the girl that lived with you your best friend, would be tottaly out of her mind, she is actually because wer gona go to your guy's performance. So please call me, Brendon, at 234 456 9288. Thanx Nina n Erica!!!!

Oh lord. Did my life get any better????? First i meet the guy of my dreams, and now i hear that our only "family", that we havnt seen in like 5 years, in miami, to come see our show and not ONLY that but they are like my favorite band and i love them and yea.

WELL!!! ARE YOU GOING TO CALL THEM BACK??!??!?!?!??!! I yelled
Oh god. YES I AM!!!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW GREAT THIS IS!?!?!?!
I really am not sure why im so exited. Oh RIGHT. Read above. No not the conversation, above that. YES THAT. Ok then.

As Erica was calling i walked outside on our balcony and looked out onto Brickell. Yes we live in Brickell while we go to UM. Dont ask, i just loved the appartment and had to buy it. We live on the 26 floor, and its quite nice. I was looking out and saw many people driving down the street. It was really quite nice. I dont know why i drive all the way down into Coral Gables just for a cup of coffee. I guess i like it better there, but i love the apartment here. I cant have everything in the same place. And i like to drive, i feel free.

Ok, so if you want we can go today. Yeah ok that be great! See you in 2 hours Brendon! Bye
And Erica hung up.
Child go make your self presentable, were meeting them at the Ritz in 2 hours. She said
Ook. Il go get ready then. And i walked towards my room
I took a shower, blow dried my short hair (its not really short its just down a lil below my shoulders) and brushed it into a ponytail, leaving my bangs out. I put on a tunic that was black with tiny white skulls, tight black jeans, a pair of black pumps, put on some eyeliner and lipstick, took my bag with my blackberry and walked into the living room. Erica was already sitting on the couch watching TV. She was wearing a black and white stripped dress, with black ballet flats and her black wavy hair down with a white and black bow in her hair. She was also wearing very little makeup, just some eyeliner and red lipstick. Her green eyes shown very brightly.
You ready? I asked
Yeaup you?
Yeaup. Il drive
Sure, please help yourself said Erica looking very relieved. She hated driving my SLR Maclaren. She preferred her Hummer H3 but she knew that we were going to take my car. I got my keys and we headed to the garage. So what do you think the guys are gona be like? Like we saw them last at our parent's funeral. Well if you count Ryan yelling at you before our plane. Said Erica sitting in the passenger seat. I duno. I hope that they stayed cute, maybe got even cuter. Remember when we used to fight over who was hotter Ryan or Brendon. Oh shit i thought. Wait No. The Ryan i saw at Starbucks could NOT be THAT Ryan. Thats not humanly possible. I decided not to mention anything to Erica and just drove on towards Coconut Grove.

P.O.V. Ryan

Dude they are going to be here in like 20 minutes, would u get some decent clothing on! Yelled Brendon at me. I was wearing my boxers and had a tshirt on. I just woke up from a nap that i took, it was only 30 minutes, but i needed to refresh my mind from my encounter. But she DID look familiar. Ugh, why is my life so difficult. Why cant i just get married and live in a small little house in the suburbs of New Jersey. Ok no, i cant live like that, id die of boredom.

Ok what am i gona wear. I looked in my closet and deicded to wear a pair of striped pants and a navy blue t shirt. Ryan! Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg. My cousins are coming. I like tottaly love Brendon right now. Im gona go find Symphonia and Charlize. Said Jack as she jumped up in front of me and ran away again. Oh lord.
They are here. Said Brendon as i walked towards the lobby
I saw two girls of around 19 walking in. One had black, blonde and orange hair and was wearing a black tunic and black pants and pumps while the other one was wearing a dress. The one with the dress was calling someone on the phone while the other one was taking off her glasses. No. She looks exactly like the girl i saw this morning. Shit is that Nina? Wait does that mean that thats THAT Nina, the one the i had a huge crush on when i was 14??? No. Its not possible.
Sign up to rate and review this story