Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > One Night , One Day, One Lifetime

4

by journeythrutime 0 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 676 words

0Unrated
P.O.V Nina

I drove up and gave my car to the valet. Erica's phone rang and she grumbled, but picked it up. It was Fabio, probably bitching again. As we walked into the building i saw 4 guys standing together with 3 girls. One of the guys was wearing a navy blue shirt and very tight striped pants. He looked oddly familiar. No. He looks exactly like the guy i saw this morning. Shit is that Ryan? Wait does that mean that thats THAT Ryan. The one i had a huge crush on when i was 14??? No. Its not possible. I walked behind Erica, who finally put the phone down. She ran to Ryan and Brendon and the rest of the guys and started to hug them all. I could see Jack with her eyes wide open and really exited. She was only a few years younger than us, but she sure acted like a kid. When we were little we used to go to Las Vegas with our parents almost twice a year. Then last year's event. Ryan had changed a lot. He grew really tall, and hes super skinny, almost anorexic skinny. He grew out his hair so now it was long in the front and short in the back. Ryan grew up. And that just seemed weird to me. He looked really mature, but there was something about him that made him look lonely.
I walked up to Brendon and gave him a huge hug. Brendon! I havnt seen you in a million years! I missed you so much. BEDUSSY YOU HOME MAN?!!? I screamed BEDUSSY YOU HOME MAN. Hehe nina, Wow its been too long. Then he whispered in my ear look who i brought along and pointed to Ryan. I quietly walked off, to where Ryan was standing. I was nervous. He was my best friend. He was everything. But i duno. It was scary in a way....

BIG FLASH BACK TO 1O YEARS AGO

It was Nina's and Erica's 12 birthday yesterday. Specifically October 31. Halloween. Nina got a guitar, while Erica got a bass. They always loved music. Today was going to be their first day in a new city and new state and new life. Their dad was transferred to Vegas to because he had a wine trading company, and it was transferred there.

First day of school for them was November 1. Nina and Erica stuck really close together, they had just moved and were quite scared. They walked together up the stairs and down the hall into the principle's office. They stood together and saw that there was 2 boys around their age also sitting there. MORE TO COME JUST HAVNT THOUGHT OF ANYTHING
BACK TO NORMAL TIME

P.O.V. Ryan

I quietly tried to slip away to the bar, in hope that they wouldn't notice me. Half of me wanted to see Nina and face her but then the other half didn't really want to. That other half was what made me walk away. I quietly walked to the bar and sat down and ordered myself a jack on the rocks. I could hear little tapping noises, like those of high heels. And they were getting closer. And closer. And they stopeed right next to me. And i had to look up.

It was Nina, she sat down and ordered a rose wine. I remember when we were younger, we used to break into her dad's wine wearhouse and take a bottle of red wine and share between ourselves. Everyone thought we were crazy back then. We were the kind that, if couldnt find her, you probably wouldnt find me. I always thought that we always had some kind of bond. Even though she was really close to her sister, she was also extremly close to me. Or that was what i believed. I never really forgave myself for letting her even BOARD that damn plane. It's not fair. Ryan life isn't fair. She took a sip. She looked at me. Oh god i hope i dont die.
Sign up to rate and review this story