Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > One Night , One Day, One Lifetime

5

by journeythrutime 0 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 379 words

0Unrated
P.O.V. Nina

I walked over to Ryan who was sitting at the bar and ordered my self a glass of wine. He was extremly handsome in his tight pants and tshirt. I could see he was drinking a jack on the rocks. A little strong for a guy like him. I took a sip of the wine. It was really good. I learned how to taste wine and, and that was what i was studying to do. Not to taste wine but to work with wine, to trade it and stuff.
Well
I looked over at him and smiled
I decided to break the silence and said Hey babe. Long time no see. I missed you.
He looked over at me with those wonderful eyes, and i could just see that he was on the verge of crying. I didnt think that he had missed me that much.

P.O.V. Ryan

She looked over at me and smiled. She said Hey babe. Long time no see. I missed you. That seriously brought tears. I looked at her and tried not to cry. And it worked, i held it in. All i did was give her a hug and a kiss on the neck. She stilled smelled the same. That same sweet smell that i would always remember.
We used to have sleepovers. I would sneak into her room, she and Erica had seperate rooms, through the window at night, especially when my dad would kick me out, and i would just spend the night sleeping next to her. It never felt wierd or awkward. Soon when their mother noticed how close we had goten and how bad it had gotten at home, she gave me a key to the house, and never cared about when i came over. I even started to call her mother, because i spent at least 3 nights a week there and i came over every single morning and afternoon. My brother soon moved out of the house, when he turned 18, which was when i was 15 and that was when i started to just live and their house more than ever. It never felt wierd, it felt right.
I held her close to me and didint want to let go. No not again.
Sign up to rate and review this story