Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > One Night , One Day, One Lifetime

6

by journeythrutime 0 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 506 words

0Unrated
P.O.V. Nina

I could see he held those tears in. Knowing him he would only cry for me, and for no one else. He hugged me tight and kissed me on the neck. It felt really right. I could see through Ryan's hair that Brendon was watching us through the palm trees. I smiled and flipped him off. All he did was laugh and run off like some little kid. He probably ran to go tell Erica. I have no idea wut the guys are doing but im sure that Brendon was going to tell everyone.
I moved back a lil to look at Ryan. I kissed his forehead, and lightly kissed his lips.

P.O.V. Ryan

She moved away slightly and kissed me on the forehead. Then she looked into my eyes. Wow her eyes got more beautiful by the second. They were this bright dark blue with a tint of green. She lightly kissed me on the lips. I missed her kisses so much. We had never really kissed on the lips like that but we occasionally kissed on the cheek, and she kissed me on the forehead whenever i felt really sad. I didn't want to let go from the kiss. I kissed her back and pushed my tongue through. We started a real make out session. She moved away and said I think we need to get back to the guys. I could see Brendon watching us through the palm tree and i bet you that everyone knows about us now. I laughed. It was funny how much of a kid Brendon is. He acts so mature but he can be the slyest little kid ever.
I got up and helped Nina off the high chair. She was just my height with heals on, which meant she was just a tad bit shorter which means she grew. A lot. Because she was always a lot more shorter than i was. I remember how this kid at school used to always make fun of me because i he just enjoyed doing it, and one time when he was being all rude to me, i was about to just walk away when i see Nina walking behind him. She walks up to him, and mind me he was at least a head taller than her (she was only 5'4" while he was 6') and tapped him on his shoulder. He turned around and the next thing i see was Nina punching him in the face, and him falling on the ground and her saying next time i see you making fun of ryan il punch you harder, where it hurts bad. Remember you never have me without ryan or ryan without me, so i will always be there to make ur life hell and she took my hand and walked away. It was like she had some kind of radar for me.
We walked off together to the rest of the people who were all sitting in the lobby on the couches talking.
Sign up to rate and review this story