Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > One Night , One Day, One Lifetime

7

by journeythrutime 2 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 348 words

0Unrated
P.O.V. Nina

We walked together back to the rest of the people who were all sitting on the lobby couches.
I met Symphonia, John, Charlize. I already knew Jac, because she used lived with Brendon but i didn't know her VERY well. I also already knew William. He lived in Illinois most of the time but he visited Vegas a lot because he was Spencer's cousin. Symphonia moved into Las Vegas 3 years ago and became William's girlfriend. John also lived in Illionis, thats how he came into the picture. He and William were best friends and moved with William to Vegas, and became Panic! At the Disco's bassist when Brent left. I never really liked Brent. He really annoyed me at times.
We decided to go to a restaurant that my sister had picked out. It was obviously Mariposa in Merrick Park. That was her favorite restaurant. We drove in a limo that William had ordered up. It was a very fun ride.

P.O.V. Ryan

As we were all sitting in the limo i glimsed something black on Nina's wrist and looked down at my own left wrist. Our tattoos. When we were 15 we decided to do something daring so one day we went to the tattoo place and got matching tattoos. We ofcourse had to get it in one of the most dangerous parts, the wrists. She got one that Sally and mine said Jack. So i decided to bring it up.
Hey nina give me your left wrist i said
Nina looked really puzzled at me and then her face relaxed and she smiled and gave me her wrist.
I took her arm and slid her sleeve up exposing her wrist with the tattoo.
I got my own arm and showed to the same way.
Everyone had their eyes wide open
You never removed it! She said
Haha i would never sally
Yes i know jack she said and smiled
English please said Jac
So i had to explain that whole night. Everyone was really amazed at our daredevilness.
Everyone just stared.
Sign up to rate and review this story