Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Decemberunderground

1

by journeythrutime 0 reviews

read it! and dont forget 2 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 632 words

0Unrated
December, its December, again, its beautiful, again.
I sit in my room at my window seat, looking outside at the snow slowly falling from the dark sky. Without looking at my clock i assumed that it was around 5:00 PM. It was almost time for me to go to my dance practice. Oh how i don't want to go today. Its so nice and warm inside the house, with my fireplace a blaze, and all the heating systems turned on. I opened the book that was lying near my feet and started to look through the pages. It was an old version of Robinson Crusoe.
After reading the page where i left off i got up from my comfortable seat and went to go put the book away into the back closet. All i really wanted to do was sleep. I got my pillow and sat back onto my window seat. I took my iPod out of my jeans pocket and turned on the music. I turned it on to The Rock Show by Blink 182. As i closed my eyes, i began to drift into a nice deep sleep.
I was walking down the path in a forest. I didn't know where i was but i did know that i felt awkward warmth all around me. There was snow, but it didn't even touch me. I looked forward but didn't see anything in front of me. Then i heard a tapping noise. It was like a something hitting against glass.
I woke up suddenly because i noticed that the tapping was actually happening. I looked outside my window and saw that the snow had stopped. I looked down, because my room was on the 2nd floor and i saw that my best friend Ryan was standing outside my window hitting my window with tiny snow balls. I opened my window and a huge gust of cold wind blew in. I shivered and got very annoyed.
- yes ryan?
- hey nina! Can i come up!?
- ugh sure? Dont u have a key?
- yea, but i left it at home
- so your making me freeze by opening the window! Ugh ok go to the door il be down in a second

I closed the damn window, and went to my fireplace to warm my hands. I rubbed my jeans to get some heat in. I was wearing a pair of wooly tights, tight jeans that i somehow pulled on me, a turtleneck, and a big grey wooly sweater. I put on some slippers and walked down to the first floor. My parents were not home, so i was sitting all alone with just my cat Dylan for entertainment. I walked towards the front door and turned the lock and door knob. I didnt have time to even look when i was being smothered by someone in a huge coat. I assumed it was Ryan and tapped him on his head and pushed him off of me.

- exited to see me? - i said with a sly smile
- yes i am because we are going OUTA HERE
- outa here as in where?
- As in w er going out to have fun. Sitting at home is so BORING. Brendon and Erica are waiting in the car. Hurry up!!!! GO GO GO
I ran up the stairs while Ryan waited for me in the living room. I went to my room and killed the fire. I took out my orange jacket with fur trim and my boots out of the closet. I brushed my hair into a ponytail and put some eyeliner on. I got dressed, took my keys, phone, wallet and walked back down.
- all ready - i said
- god that took you a while
- im a goddamn girl, ryan
- no really i would have NEVER guessed. Ok lets go
Sign up to rate and review this story