Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Decemberunderground

2

by journeythrutime 0 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 834 words

0Unrated
We walked out of the door and i locked the double lock. We made our way down the path to the drive way. I lived in a 2 story house with an attic. It was one of those old fashioned New England houses. I lived in New York, New York. Ryan moved to New York around 3 years ago when we were all freshman. He used to live in Las Vegas. We became friends from the start when i ran up to him and randomly started talking on the first day of school. Brendon was my friend from a long time ago. So was Erica, we had been really close friends since 1st grade. She and Brendon are dating now, so everyone is always together. Ryan became best friends with Brendon and Erica.

- so where are we going? - i asked
- OUR LIPS ARE SEALED - said Brendon making a very funny expression
- Fine then dont tell me. - i said pouting
- Hey ryan i cant stand it when she pouts - said brendon
- Ull survive - said ryan with a sly smile

I sarcasticaly smirked at him and turned the CD player on. Since they wernt going to tell me where we were going to go i was going to enjoy myself now. I turned on my mixed CD (everyone had one CD in Erica's car [a black G Mercedes her father gave her for her 18 birthday. Brendon didnt have a car because he crashed his car a week after he just got it.])
I turned the CD on and i had some songs that were hip hop and rap, but mostly was still rock. I turned on Black Eyed Peas, turned the sound on as loud as possible and turned all the windows and smirked. (Erica was driving, i was sitting next to her and the guys were in the back)

Everyone outside was staring outside like WTF ARE THOSE KIDS DOING.
Yes we lived the high life, drove Mercedes, had Blackberries, lived in the rich kid area, clubbed at the celebrity clubs, shopped at the most expensive stores and just lived the fucking high life.
But that didn't just jump on us. Oh we worked hard. Brendon and Ryan worked in a law firm; even though they were obsessed with their band and traveled at least for one month a year (i cried every time they left) they were obsessed with law too. Erica worked at Vogue while i worked at the UN. Of course our parents chipped in and helped us get jobs their, we ARE in high school still. We earned a lot of cash, and had our own accounts. It was a nice life. We already all have spots in Colombia University. Erica at the Journalism School at Colombia University, me at School of International Affairs and Ryan and Brendon at the Colombia Law School.

We were driving down 5th avenue with the music on full volume and the windows down. The police saluted us, not even saying anything. I saluted back.
We stopped in front a Saks. I looked at the time and it was already 8 PM.
- you girls go and get something to wear, we're dressed
And Ryan took off his coat. He was wearing jeans, a long sleeved black blouse with a formal jacket on top with an undid bow tie. He had his snakeskin boots on. How i didnt notice this before i dont know.

Erica and i walked in. I immediately went to the shoe section
- im going to be in the section with jeans and stuff - said erica
- oookkk

i walked to the shoes and i chose a pair of brown knee high boots with black engraivings.
I took a knee length grey wool skirt, a victorian inspired blouse with a black tank top underneath, and a black coat, with 6 buttons (2 across, 4 down) and a large neck line.
I bought the things i was wearing and i walked out. Erica was changed into a grey woolen baby doll dress with a black turtle neck and black tights, with brown ankle boots. She also had a fur coat on.

- ladies, you look amazing, lets go or we'll be late. - said brendon and took erica by the waist and swayed her down and kissed her
- oh lord, please ryan save me from this horror of watching brendon play Cassanova. - i said dramatically
- yes your highness - said ryan and took me by the waist and led me to the car. This time i sat in the back with ryan. Suddenly i heard "lets get these hearts beating faster, faster.........." shit. My cell phone. I took out my blackberry from my purse and looked at the caller. William. Why cant he get over the fact that i dont like him anymore! I answered the damn phone
- yes william
- hi baby
- i am not your baby, and will never be again. Please leave me alone
- why
- because i said so
- well i didnt
- your word aint as high as mine

and i hung up.
Sign up to rate and review this story