Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Cant Possibly Sweat Out

3

by journeythrutime 0 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 270 words

0Unrated
I fell asleep with my ipod, and woke up to a tapping on my shoulder
- miss, the plane will be landing shortly, please fasten your seat belt.
I nodded, fastened my seat belt and looked out of the window of the small plane. All i could see was bright lights everywhere. It was night time, so the whole strip was lit up. The plane landed smoothly in the huge airport. I got out of the plane, got my small amount of things and made my way out. I was told that there would be a young man waiting for me, Brendon Urie.
I looked around but saw no one that looked like maybe he would be there to pick me up. Then there was this young man, black hair, mysterious eyes that walked toward me.
- Aerona Margaux Loriette, may i introduce myself. Brendon Boyd Urie, your guide and guard. - he said imitating a French accent, and bowing very low. Oh how i hate the name Aerona, its some Celtic goddess, my parents thought that it was a goddess like name, then Margaux, which is the name i use, i actually like it. Except for the spelling, people can't usually say it, oh well.
- very nice to meet you Monsieur Urie. - said using my French accent (which i can imitate, since i speak French fluently)
- ok. Ughm, we need to get gowing, my car is waiting outside, is this all your bags?
- yup
- oooook then ! - he said smiling and pulling me along through the crowd

[Aerona Margaux Loriette - age: 16, nationality: french, hair: brownish red copper colored, eyes: dark blue, almost black]
Sign up to rate and review this story