Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > I Can't Stand It

Move Along

by JessieLD746 2 reviews

Archie and Atlanta are dating but Archie's gone too far with his loss of memory and other silly mistakes. Atlanta thought it was funny at first but now, it just pulled her last nerve. Archie then ...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-10 - 858 words

0Unrated
"Ugh! Archie! Thats it! I can't take this anymore! Archie, we're over!" Atlanta cried with tears running down her face.

"Atlanta! Don't leave me! Please! Just tell me what I forgot and I'll never forget it again! I promise!" Archie cried as he grabbed Atlanta's hand, his eyes moistening up as well.

"I don't have to tell you anything! You should've remembered what you forgot by now!" She cried once more before running up to her room.

Archie couldn't believe it. 'I can't believe it' (told you). 'We're actually over, but, what did I forget?'. He thought. He deeply sighed and dragged his feet upstairs. Those words would now haunt him forever, 'We're over'. He couldn't get those words out of his head. He kept thinking of something else but the words just kept ringing inside his head. On his way to his room he heard something. It sounded like a guitar tune. He put his ear to the door, which just happened to be Atlanta's door, and he also heard her sing,

Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone stands
Another day when you've had your fill of sinkin'
With the life held in your
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold
Speak to me,


Hearing Atlanta sing this made Archie want to cry because he thought that the hands in the song were Atlanta's and her hands were meant to hold his. But he couldn't hold her hands anymore, because they broke up. And the last line, she wouldn't want to talk to him or even look at him or wouldn't even want to hear his name.

When all you got to keep it strong
Move along, move along like I know ya do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along
Just to make it throught
Move along
Move along


Oh how Archie wishes he could open Pandora's box and let Hope outta there. He really could use some hope right now.

When everything is wrong
We move along
When everything is wrong
We move along
Along
Along
Along


At this point everything was going very wrong. And he thought, 'She was right. When everything is wrong, we move along'. Those were the words of advice floating around in his head,'when everything is wrong, we move along'. And this was a very bad time. But Archie couldn't move along now, he still wanted her.

When all you got to keep it strong
Move along, move along like I know ya do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along
Just to make it through

When all you got to keep it strong
Move along, move along like I know ya do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along
Just to make it through

When all you got to keep it strong
Move along, move along like I know ya do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along
Just to make it through

Right back what is wrong
We move along
Right back what is wrong
We move along
Right back what is wrong
We move along


That's it. Archie couldn't take it anymore, he finally cracked and let the tears run down his cheeks. He tried to think about something else, but since he just heard that song, he couldn't get it out of his head and that song reminded him of the break up. When he got to his room, he flopped on his bed and rolled to his side. On the table beside his bed, he saw a picture of him and Atlanta sleeping on the couch with his arms around her, protecting her since her guard was down. Of course, this had to be a picture of when they were dating. Theresa must have tooken it while they were sleeping. This made him cry even more. No matter where he turned he saw a picture of Atlanta and himself somewhere in his room, he had lots of those. But the one thing that got him upset the most was with them making out on the couch when they thought no one was home. Little did they know that Theresa stayed behind to see if they would believe that everybody was gone. She must have tooken the picture when they weren't looking. And, of course, they had to chase Theresa around the house, to try to kill her. But no luck. Archie couldn't take this anymore, he had to remember what he forgot and apologize to Atlanta right away.

Still on his bed, he layed on his back and looked at the wall across his bed. There he saw something that made him remember. "Oh my God! No! How could I forget!" He yelled. He started panicing once he remembered.




Finally I got that out of my system. So review and even take a wild guess at what Archie forgot and I'll say if you're right or not. And I'll try to update soon. I'm not sure. And sorry its kinda short but thats all I could think of.
Sign up to rate and review this story