Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age

Good Morning to You

by AlexSanDee 9 reviews

Monica accidently wakes up Gerard and gets a lovely surprise

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-13 - Updated: 2006-12-14 - 1349 words

3Hot
Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and it was beginning to look like a very, very white Christmas was a certainly. Monica rose much earlier than usual even tho she wasn't going into work. Brian had kindly given her today off. In fact she wasn't due to go back to work until the day after Christmas. She couldn't help but wonder if Gerard hadn't had something to do with this. No matter, she wasn't going to complain. It was nice having the time off. She dressed and started upstairs to the kitchen.
She soon discovered she was the only one awake in the house. Gerard who was sleeping on the sofa was softly snoring. She couldn't resist watching him sleep just for a moment. He looked so adorable, his mouth slightly open. The blanket had slipped off him and she bent to pick it up and recover him. She has just grabbed the blanket when his arm shot out and pulled her on top of him. Monica gasped as he opened his eyes and gave her his dead sexy grin. "I was just dreaming of this and here you are"
"Gerard Way you let go of me right now" she tried not to laugh but it was impossible. He began running his hands up and down her back. She tried to shift her weight off him but he just tightened his hold on her.
"Oh you aren't going anywhere, honey," he whispered, "except maybe here" he pushed her towards the back of the sofa so that he could roll out a bit. Suddenly he was laying partly over her. "How is this?" He lowered his lips to hers before she could answer.
Monica closed her eyes and inhaled his scent. It was amazing how quickly he could affect her. The man was additive. He ran his hand from the top of her head through her long hair down until it covered her heart. She knew he could feel how quickly it was beating. Slowly his fingers moved slightly to cup her breast. His fingers worked their magic. He smiled when it became obvious her body was responding. He moved his lips to her ear, "I love to see your body when it craves my touch.' His hand slid seductively under her sweater and undid the front clasp on her bra. Now his fingers could touch her flesh, "I love to feel your body when it craves my touch."
He returned to her lips and the kiss deepened. Monica was drowning in him. His touch set her on fire, his touch burned. His tongue plunged into her mouth and she shuttered. Now his hand left her breast and she momentarily felt such loss. However just a moment later she realized what he was doing. A fleeting thought of stopping him ran thru her brain but her body forced her ignore it. The zipper on her jeans made a soft sound as it was lowered. "Honey raise you hips just a bit for me" he whispered. Monica did as he said without thought. He tugged the jeans down just enough for his hand to slide inside her panties. "Oh, honey you are so hot and wet" he ground out in a rough voice.
As his fingers began to gently caress, his lips once again captured hers. He knew she would cry out. Her breathing was as ragged as his. She was trying to hold back but he wouldn't let her. He lowered his head and kissed her bare breast, his tongue darted out to circle her nipple. Monica couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to give him the same pleasure she was feeling. She tried to touch him but he stopped her. "No sugar this is your time. I want you to let go for me." He let his fingers slip inside and she did. The intensity was frightening and he held her close while she shook.
When her breathing slowed she whispered, "Gerard I want to touch you" He smiled and kissed her again.
"Not a good idea. It is almost 6:00 and my mom has a built in alarm clock. She will be getting up soon and this probably would shock her, don't you think?'
Monica was shocked "It's almost 6:00 already? Crap the girls will be getting up soon too." She tried to move up he still had her pinned to the sofa.
"Not so fast babe" he redid the clasp on her bra, "I think we have time for another kiss" His lips met hers. They both heard movement downstairs at the same time. He quickly helped her pull her jeans back up and move off the sofa. She had just sat in the chair across from him when Kara walked in.
"Morning sweetie" Monica greeted her. Kara looked at Gerard now covered with a blanket and her mom and rolled her eyes. "You kids need to be a bit more careful. What if Kelly had walked in? Setting a bad example," she teased.
Monica gave her daughter a surprised look "We were just talking" That even sounded lame to her own ears. Gerard was really trying not to laugh.
Kara cleared her throat, "Uh mom you have sex hair"
Monica's hand shot out and discovered her hair was indeed sticking out in all directions. Gerard laughed out loud.
"It's OK mom I'm an adult now. I know about these things. It's been pretty obvious for a while now that you two have something going on"
Her words were not making Monica feel any better. She decided to ignore the remarks and asked, "What are you doing today. Your first day of Christmas vacation I'm sure you have something planned."
"Mikey, Alicia and Bob are picking me up at 8.00 and we are going to go out for breakfast. Alicia is bummed, her parents were supposed to fly in today from Missouri but because of the weather they can't make it. She had even bought Bunny a new sweater for the occasion. Mikey said chocolate chip pancakes are a known cure for depression so we are going to pig out on them."
"Bunny?" Monica was lost
Gerard laughed, "Bunny is a cat" He sat up on the sofa and stretched.
Kara looked at him "Not just a cat, very intelligent cat. She can give you a high-five, and she wears a sweater. Anyway I'm going to take my shower and get ready." She started for the stairs then turned "Hey mom would it be alright if I spent Christmas Eve with them? Bob will be there and I really want to be there too"
Monica sighed realizing it would be the first Christmas Eve that she hadn't spent with Kara. "Sure honey, that's fine"
Kara smiled and "thanks mom"
When she was gone Gerard spoke "That will be hard for you"
She was surprised he had realized what she was feeling. "First Christmas Eve without her. But we will have Christmas morning here. Your mom has a nice day planned. She wants me to meet your Uncle Arthur and I know your dad will be here. He and I will have a chance to discuss your hair in more detail." He threw his pillow at her.
"Very funny, you and dad will gang up on me." He thought a moment then said, "I don't think Bert has any where to go on Christmas. We should ask him" he looked at her to see her reaction.
"Your mom is way ahead of you. She already asked him last night. He told her there was no place he would rather be then here. Did you get a chance to find out what is bothering him so much?'
Gerard frowned "Yea, Brandon their drummer quit. Those guys have been together from the start so it hit him hard. He tries to act tough but things get to him."
"Well he has you as his friend again so that is bound to help" she rose and started for the kitchen. "Think I will make some chocolate chip pancakes I'm not depressed but they sound really good."
Sign up to rate and review this story