Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Strong

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

Okay so I know that most of you are sick of my mushy crap. I'm sorry. I'm a writer. My silly imagination runs away with me.* It'll get better don't worry. *kudos to everyne who knows what mov...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 515 words

0Unrated
After fifeteen minutes of making out, Charlotte decided to get dressed. She picked up her bag of clothes off the floor and walked to the bathroom, leaving a shirtless Pete Wentz alone sitting up on his bed. He decided then to get dressed as well.
Charlotte slipped on her skinny jeans, a Cute Is What We Aim For t-shirt, and her black hoodie. She combed her hair and brushed her teeth. After appliying her heavy eyeliner, she returned back to Pete's room. Pete was wearing his skinny jeans, a Bahaus t-shirt, and his Clandestine hoodie. He smiled immediatley upon Charlotte's arrival. He walked over to her and with one hand around her waist and the other in her hair, he kissed her again. Then the doorbell rang. They broke off and Pete sighed in dissapointment. The doorbell rang again. They realized that no one else was up at the moment so they had to answer the door. They walked to the door and Charlotte's arm was around Petes waist and his arm was drapped over her shoulders. They answered the door to find Ryan, Charlotte's brother, standing there with a smirk. Charlotte trembled and held on to Pete tighter.
"Hello Charlotte. I told you I'd find you." Ryan remarked with poisen in the form of words dripping from his lips. Charlotte shook her head 'no'.
"You can't touch me. I'm with Pete and my true friends now." She replied with a brave voice laced with fear.
"Look, I don't know who the hell you think you are but you are never going to get to Charlotte. Piss off." Pete said boldly. Ryan smiled.
"You don't seem to understand. I'm her brother. We ran away together. She belongs to me." Ryan said.
"She doesn't belong to you! She doesn't belong to me! She belongs to no one but herself! She can stay with whoever she wants to!" Pete snarled. Ryan laughed.
"She can't make that descion. I'm her brother. she loves me." Ryan smirked.
"Yeah? Well, I'm her boyfriend! And I'm pretty sure she doesn't love an incest-committing brother like you!" Pete had let go of Charlotte and was almost screaming. Charlotte tried to calm him down but realized to just let him fight it out. Vilonce was the only thing that would make Ryan go away.
"Her boyfriend? Ha! Sure!" Ryan laughed again. Pete couldn't take it anymore.
"RYAN! PISS OFF! SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU! YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE! YOU HAVE HURT HER ENOUGH FOR ONE LIFETIME! JUST PISS OFF! YOU ARE NOT NEEDED HERE!!!" He screamed and slammed the door shut and locked it. He took a few breaths and turned around to see a shocked Charlotte still staring at the door.
"I'm sorry." He said and touched her arm. She looked up at him.
"Are you kidding me? Thank you!" She said and hugged him tightly. Patrick then came downstairs.
"Shut up! Please!" He said and sat on the couch. Izzy was soon to follow and joined Patrick on the couch.
"Breakfast?" Pete suggested. Charlotte smiled and the two burst into laughter.
Sign up to rate and review this story