Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Other Seven

A Small Chapter to explain where the Heck Athena is Going To Be(and a long title)

by water_dragon 1 review

i finally updated! i would've done it yesterday had the bloddy internet been working!(christmas in 8 days, my birthday in 5!)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 370 words

0Unrated
Back at the dorm Jay warned Neil to be careful. "We don't know what these people are capable of," he said. Neil waved the advice away.
"I'll be fine! My luck can take care of me!" Jay frowned, Theresa rolled her eyes. Odie ignored Neil and tapped away at his laptop. He was playing some sort of RPG (role playing game).
Athena popped her head around the corner from the kitchen, "I'm off..."
"What, you're mouldy?" Theresa joked. Athena smiled...
"No, I'm leaving, your spaghetti is on the table, you might want to eat it before it gets cold... and I'm going on vacation for a few days so my niece Anna will be staying with you for a week... so you won't starve. I'll just warn you; don't get on her bad side and make sure you never play computer games against her."
Jay raised his eyebrows, "computer games?"
Theresa left the room to eat her dinner, Odie and Jay soon followed. Athena left and Jay told the team about Anna. Herry was wolfing down his third helping and didn't react, Theresa was jogging on the treadmill, Atlanta avoided the treadmill, she'd already broken it once.

Hooray! I found the draft! Here is the first half of the next chapter... our computer keeps going weird... in particular the internet and email so I have to keep this short, it does have a larger/longer part and it's original title was The Enemy Attacks(And Enter Anna) that I changed to middle fluff and changed again to what you see.
I put the treadmill in for no reason whatsoever and thought it would be funny that Atlanta broke it

Another thing not connected with the story but I told you a little while ago that cott wallpapers were up on my site... well they didn't get up for some reason but they are up now... sorry


ADVERTISMENT THAT PROFITS NO ONE
Lunetta Works Wallpapers!
Free Class of the Titans Wallpapers for All!
http://www.freewebs.com/lunetta_works/
ps if I get a particular amount of visitors by January 2006 I will get a proper domain name
END OF ADVERTISMENT THAT PROFITS NO ONE(except me... not that i recieve anything...)
Sign up to rate and review this story