Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Other Seven

Two Paragraphs so i can work on my jakelongamericandragon story; sorry

by water_dragon 2 reviews

christmas is in two days and paua_dragon is now officially 14!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 391 words

0Unrated
The next morning there was a knock at the door. Jay opened it to find a girl with golden hair standing there. "I'm Anna," she said "I'm here to houskeep for the week." She chewed her lip thoughfully. Jay stepped aside to let her in. He frowned and followed.
"How old are you?" she smiled.
"I know, i look pretty young, Hebe's my best friend. I'm really a few hundred years old, i stopped counting at 298." She glanced atr his open mouthed face. "Eternal youth, i look 14 i know."
The rest of the group was equally suprised. Herry's thought evaporated when she tossed a box of fruit loops(do you have fruit loops in canada?). He dug right in.
Neil wandered in and jumped back then walked over to Anna. "Who invited the pro... " He never finished his sentence. Anna grabbed him by the shirt and calmly held him over her head. Not even looking up from what she was doing(which was reading a letter left for her by Athena).
"Don't get one her bad side," murmured Jay.
Later that evening Odie was tapping away on his laptop playing an online game. Anna entered holding her own laptop, sho looked over Odie's shoulder at what he was doing and settled herself opposite him on the table. Soon after that Odie gave a noise of disgust. "Did you lose?" Anna asked amused.
"Yes," he said "no one has ever beaten me before! I wonder who it was... " Anna smirked and turned her laptop around so that he could see the exact same online game on her somputer with a only difference being the character stats at the bottom of the screen and the large green letters spelling You've Won!, Odie's said Bad Luck! in large red letters.
"Don't play computer games against her, " Jay reminded him.
"You're good!" Odie said to Athena's neice.
"I often have a lot of spare time on my hands," Anna said "i've gotten quite good. Shall we do a rematch?"
"You're on!"
------------------------------------------------
ok ok so it was four paragraphs, i added a couple, sorry for the delay, i'm planning on putting up a new cott story(or series of stories) about the forgotten gods and goddesses(eg Hebe, Apollo, Hestia etc) i'm starting with Hebe so look out for Goddess of Youth
don't forget to review
Sign up to rate and review this story