Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Other Seven

Some more of my story! finally! Hallelujah! how were peoples christmas by the way?

by water_dragon 3 reviews

we FINALLY get rid of Neil

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Fantasy - Published: 2006-12-27 - Updated: 2006-12-28 - 449 words

0Unrated
They left the house for school, Neil was late finishing breakfastr. He didn't walk (to Herry's truck) and drive (in Herry's truck) with the rest of the team. By the end of the day Jay was getting worried. No-one had seen Neil at all. Atlanta was unconcerned "he probably found a pimple and is to scared to show his face." Reassured by this the others grew less concerned.
The next morning even Atlanta grew worried, she inserted her key in the door and tried to reassure herself "He's probably just at the shops or... " The six of them were greeted by Anna sweeping down the hall with a basket of clean washing. She backtracked and held a pair of silk pink boxers "who owns these?"
Odie grimaced "Probably Neil." Theresa laughed.
Anna frowned "Speaking of which has anyone seen him? At first I thought he was avoiding me out of fear but i havn't seen him at all." Jay got out his PMR
"Odie can you get a lock on his PMR, I'll try and call him." Theresa grabbed the communicator off him.
"Don't! I had a thought, Odie, you do it."
"Theresa what is it?" Jay asked.
"What if he's been kidnapped by Jeremy and them? They havn't met Odie, we can't link us to Neil, at all."
Anna took the washing away, Odie flipped open his PMR and selected Neil from the speed-dial list. It was answered on the first try. "Odie! Those crazy nutters from school kidna... " The PMR was snatched off him.
"Well well well what have we here?" Drawled Noah.
Neils PMR was passed to Jeremy who glared at Odie menacingly "blondie here talked of a girl, a girl who would... what were his words? Oh yeah" he grinned "'kick my ass,' i want you to show her to me."
"What girl?" Odie protested "It's just me and Neil!" Jeremy narrowed his eyes.
"Don't play games with me twerp!"
There was a menacing silence then Odie called "Anna!" in a quavering voice. Anna snatched the PMR off him.
"Put on Tomas," she snapped.
"How do you know his name?" Jeremy asked suspiciously. Anna grinned evilly.
"I know everything; put him on!"
Tomas was handed Neil's PMR, he scowled.
"I believe you have a crush on a girl by the name of Theresa"
"So?"
"So," Anna swung the PMR around to reveal Theresa lying motionless against the wall. "We'll do an exchange, Theresa for Neil."
"And if i refuse?"
Anna leered "the girl dies."
-------------------------------------------------
dramaticallyda da da! next chapters the end gasps in uttermost horror!
i hope evryone had good christmas's, i know i did
look out for my story the goddess of youth!
Sign up to rate and review this story