Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Other Seven

Captive Exchange

by water_dragon 3 reviews

the end of the world has come! mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!! no wait...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 472 words

0Unrated
Anna, Odie and Theresa walked into the kitchen. Archie gave Anna high-five, "Great act!"
"The best is yet to come," replied Anna, "Who's ready for a trade-off?"

"Are you sure it's called a trade-off?" Theresa asked Anna while Herry drove them to Central Park. Anna shrugged.
"I dunno, i just kinda made it up." Theresa rolled her eyes.
They were an hour early and had decided to stay hidden but things weren't going to go according to plan seeing as the other team had decided to get there an hour early too. And they were talking to Cronus... okay so he was yelling at them.
"You kill the vain freak! You kill odie! You kill Theresa and you hold that gitrl Anna for ME!"
"I don't think that's a good idea," said Anna. Cronus spun around to find Anna flanked by Herry and Theresa. Theresa spinning her nun-chucks, Herry flexing his muscles. Anna was holding a long pole.
Theresa flicked on her PMR, "Jay, change of plan, get here, all of you, NOW!" Tomas was a little confused "Theresa? Why are you working for the enemy?" Anna spun the pole around.
"Kill them!" roared Cronus "But leave the girl to me!"
"That's a little un-wise, " smirked Anna.
"And i suppose you're the neice of Athena," Cronus said sarcastically.
"Got it in one."
Jeremy didn't hesitate, he ran for the three, just as he reached out to strike Anna she tripped him up with the pole. Herry soon knowcked him into unconciousness.
At that moment the rest of the team arrived on some pegasus. They surrounded the other seven, "Surrender," said Jay holding his xiphos(sp?) out at the teenagers. Cronus scowled and opened his portal to step through. Anna leapt across at swiped at his head. Cronus stumbled forward and yelled. Only problem was, he stumbled through the portal.
"Wimp!" Anna yelled as it closed after him
Jeremy stirred at her feet "What's going on?" He tried to sound tough "we are..."
"Seven gullible teenagers who fot sucked in by the bad guy, "finished Anna.
"No, we're... "
"Not," interjected Anna.
"The seven descendants of the great greek..."
"No you're not," said Anna.
"Yes we..."
"Your're not..."
"Because we are, " finished Jay.
"Your the descendants of the... " Jeremy fell off lamely. His whole world was collapsing. Anna heaved a dramatic sigh.
"I love spoiling peoples lives."

The End
-------------------------------------------
i reckon that all my stories are lame, Lame! LAME!

last night i had a dream that i was at this amusement park waiting to meet jay, atlanta, herry, theresa etc, and they were late, and jay was REALLY grumpy when they got there
it was simultanously(i spelt that wrong!) bizarre and exciting... i think we were in the middle of both the Amazon and El Dorado and there was this really strange roller-coaster
Sign up to rate and review this story