Categories > TV > House > Impossible Circumstances

Consult

by jhclaurie 1 review

Ive thrown Cuddy in now...I don't know why...please dont kill me! Nothing really happens in this chapter, Im just gonna wait for a sign that someone will read up to this point and want more, thats ...

Category: House - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Gregory House, James Wilson, Lisa Cuddy - Published: 2006-12-17 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 331 words

0Unrated
"Wilson - what the hell's going on" Cuddy hissed as she was pushed into the room with him as the four guys left, locking the door behind them.
"Long story, don't have time to tell it- we need to get him stable" Wilson jumped into Doctor mode automatically while Cuddy just stared at him like he was crazy
"Who?"
"House" He shouted as he made his way over to the sofa where House was now sprawled out looking half dead (well maybe ¾ dead!) and hardly breathing.
Cuddy could only stand in shock until Wilson jerked her out of it - "Lisa! I need you to try and wake him up - I've got to find something to stitch him up...and something to control the pain without making him drowsy, just get him awake okay?" he ran into the mock operating room to see what he could find.
Cuddy took House's hand and squeezed it whilst calling his name in an attempt to get a response, after the third shout he mumbled something incoherent and tried to get his hand out of hers.
That was good enough for her, "House if you don't wake up I'm tripling your clinic hours for a year" he moaned in response so she carried on the tirade "err-and I'll be sure to hide your gameboy and portable TV so c'mon wakey wakey!"
She watched as he swallowed painfully and his eyes flicked open for a brief second before he squeezed them shut again and groaned, pulling his hand away from hers to grab his chest "House, what happened - are you getting chest pain, you must have broken some ribs, how did you manage that"
"Everyone's a doctor" he mumbled, not really fully consious, only really aware of the pain right at that moment.
"What happened" she asked, though to herself more than anyone else, as Wilson was still in the other part of the room and House was in no position to fill her in with the facts...
Sign up to rate and review this story