Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sands of Time

Unexpected visitor

by Kuri 7 reviews

Gaara is angry at the world. Wile on the beach he finds ... Hinata!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Gaara, Gai, Hanabi, Hinata, Ino, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade, Other - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-13 - 608 words

0OOC
Sands of Time chap. 1.
Okay. This is my first fic, so don't give me flames. If you do I will report it as abuse. So for your info 'This is a GaaHina fanfic'. But pleas review, and tell me if it's worth putting up another chap. Well have fun reading! R&R please!

I will not die...... I'm better than this. Just a little further. I have to make it to land I have to-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaara kicked some sand with the toe of his sandal and sighed. Looking upward he saw periwinkle blue with dark gray clouds indicating a thunderstorm, which is rare considering that Sunagakure was a desert. 'This should be interesting.' thought Gaara lazily. Gaara was walking on a beach in front of the grand mansion that was his home. The sapphire colored water of the ocean lightly washed over his toes as if trying to calm him down a little from his previous rage.


You see, his brother had given him mound after mound of paper work that involved some thing about a missing kunoichi from random villages like Star village, the Wind village and Konoha. Konoha, his blonde friend was a ninja there, maybe he will become the long awaited sixth Hokage. He kicked at the ocean, trying to make it leave him be. Gaara felt a drop lightly hit his face, almost indicating that he should leave. Gaara walked for awhile as the rain started to pour down he looked for the cave that his mother used to bring him as a young child. His wretched dead mother. In a flash of purple lightning, he saw something ... no, someone wash up on shore. He came closer and found that it was a woman. She was badly beat up but she was alive. He bent down to examine the woman

"Maybe I should leave her here?,"

Why? The voice of his inner self asked quietly.

You should take her back. She looks close to death.

'So? Why should I care? She's nothing to do with me.'

Because you'll feel bad later.

Gaara sighed and pulled over the unconscious kunochie. Gaara's breath caught instantly. Her dark blue hair fanned out behind her head and some strands across her face. She had the face of a dark angle, pale She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, and [by memory of her appearance] Hyuuga Hinata, one of the missing kunoichi. She had the curse mark right above her left breast. Gaara blushed seeing how she only had on scrapes of torn clothing and thin bandages that wrapped around her vital areas. Using his sand he formed a sort of bed for her and laid her in it. Gaara is not someone you would think of as a half wit, he had as much sense that told him to make an over head shield for Hinata and him self. Gaara manipulated the sand so that Hinata would float right beside him. "This is going to be a long night,".

Gaara walked of into the distance of the beach were a trail that led up to the mansion was.
Unknown to him, a lone figure stood of in the distance. Watching him with murderous eyes. The lone man let out a sigh of relief that his Hinata was safe. The man jumped after Gaara in the shield of the shadows.

Kuri :Well? How did you like it? Pleas review or I'll cry!
Hinata : Oh Kuri! Don't be sad! [hug] I still like the story!

Gaara : Hn. You could make me a little more OOC. Wait I didn't mean that!!

Kuri : laughs evilly

Okay pleas review! Ja Ne!
Sign up to rate and review this story