Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sands of Time

Arrival and Pain

by Kuri 7 reviews

Gaara is mad at everyone. While walking onthe beach he finds Hinata.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Gaara, Hinata, Kankurou, Temari - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-17 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 1073 words

0Unrated
Dudes another Chap. Up!! Thanks to jimbo I feel better! Mochas Gracias friend! Anyways I hope you enjoy this longer chapter! AND NO FLAMES IF YOU NO LIKE. I'm just a kid. Seriously.

Chapter 2: Explain please

Gaara was right about it being a long night. As soon as he got home Kankuro and Tamari pelted him with questions about were he was in this weather. But when he told them he found the missing kunoichi from Konoha village they immediately shut up.

"Temari. Take her and clean her wounds and dress her properly. Kankuro notify the Hokage that we've found Miss Hyuuga. Now!"

Gaara turned from his shocked siblings and stole a glance at Hinata.
"Why am I feeling this way?"

"Because you have hormones and her in those clothes! The worst part is Orochimaru bit her on her-
"That's enough out of you," Gaara blushed silently. Luckily no one saw him like that.

With that Gaara turned on his heal. His heart still pounding from all the events. On top of that his stupid "imagination" inner self was right. Yes, he does have raging hormones. (A/.N he has hormones at 20? Sad) And yet, more important, how did she escape?

"This is waaaay to deep for me!" Gaara's flaming red hair gave a slight tremor as he shook his head.

"I'll ask her later when she feels better." With that he turned the corner and disappeared from sight.

After processing what Gaara had told her, Temari looked at the unconscious kunoichi and frowned. Kankuro had gone as soon as Gaara gave the order. She motioned for a servant to help her carry this girl upstairs.

"After I set her down start a bath for her," Temari had staccato out the command.

"Hai!" said a female servant. Temari remembered her name was Hina or something like that.

After she left Temari stared down at the sad looking Hyuuga girl. She was trembling but smiling.

"I hope you're dreaming nice things, Hinata-chan?" In fact she was. About the man who took care of her, while with Orochimaru.
________________________________________________________________________
Hinata is sitting on a bench ,in a long loose purple kimono, looking out over stormy grey waters in the lap of a tall figure,(who we cannot make out for certain reasons of my own). He is stroking her hair gently and kisses her head. "Hinata-chan? Someday, I'll take you away from here. I promise." He pulled her closer, almost as if to reassure her.
"But...you work with Orochimaru! You'll be punished if you walk out on him!"
"Hinata-chan, look at me. I love you more than my life. My loyalty towards him means, nothing." Hinata looks up wonderingly into his kind features.
"You destroyed most of my village. One time you even....... she trailed off cling to him like he was life it's self. His hair pooled down around her, almost like a shield protecting her from anything and anyone who would dare come between them.
"For some reason I feel very safe." That amused him because he started to laugh.
"Hey what's so funny?! Why are you laughing?!" she demanded. He gave her an innocent look.
"Who me? I'd never." With that said he kissed her and then......


Hinata sat up in a soft bed. She quickly surveyed her surroundings; she was in a room with rice paper walls, windows and doors. A small candle lit a corner of her room and a few books were neatly stacked here and there. She made it to land! Hinata clenched her fists as she brought them from under the blue sheets.

"Ah, so you're awake," She heard a voice come from a corner next to her. Quickly she turned head in all directions until she caught sight of Kankuro. He had a book with the words Icha Icha Paradise written in red on the cover. She remembered Naruto's sensei had it with him at practically all times. Then she remembered the exams, wasn't he the puppeteer? Which means he's. Oh my god!

'I'm in the Kazekage's home! This is bad! Very, very bad!' Hinata stood up and flung open the nearest door which lead to the hall. Just at that moment she felt his hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay! No one's going to hurt you." He said that but did he mean it? He remembered how shy she was, and kinda weak to.
"You know... you're pretty cute." he turned her around to face him. Big mistake. She did have shock on her face which was replaced by anger.

________________________________________________________________________


"I wonder if she's hungry." Temari was walking towards Hinata's room, carrying snacks of honey tea and oniguri, when she saw Kankuro being thrown out of the room Hinata was staying in, only to smack into a hard cement wall.

"YOU BASTARD!!!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME IN THAT MANNER?!" Hinata stomped out of her room and saw Temari.

"This 'Bastard' brother of your's has invaded my personal area without my permission!"

Well she didn't stutter any more. Which she guessed was an improvement.

"Well at least someone now agrees with me. Anyways what'd he do?"

"What do perverted bastards do?" she replied back.


Her words had some venom in them that was for sure. With such a cocky audited that could rival her own.

"Alright, since you've taken things out on my mentally retarded brother, how about I give you something to eat? Then maybe you can tell me what happened to you." Temari added a small smile hoping she wouldn't attack her, seeing as she didn't have her fan. It had broken from a little hard abuse from Baki trying to perfect it. There for, it ended up in the repair shop.

The enraged look that was on Hinata's face slowly crept away after her stomach ,as if right on cue, started growling.

"I'm sorry Temari-san. I just... feel so empty. 'Empty without him.' she thought quite sadly.

"Well, let's go inside the room you're staying in," Temari was acting unusually nice. She somehow felt,....sad, no that's not right, sorry for her. With her hand on Hinata's back Temari led the young kunoichi into her room. Making sure to glare a dagger at her brother before closing the door.

"Sheesh girls are so creepy! I wonder what she'll say."

Dudes, how'd you like? Please review AND PLEASE NO FLAMES! So who's this mystery man? You might find out.... In the fifth chap.
Sign up to rate and review this story