Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Music, Or The Misery?

If You Want Go Down In History...

by geek_of_the_week 1 review

Libby is a very young, single mom. She has dreams of her band becoming big, but will they ever? Then, one day, she meets someone who can help her upside down world turn right-side up.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2006-12-17 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 744 words

0Unrated
Let me introcuce myself first. My name is Libby Woodruff. I have a step-sister, Hayley, who isn't like Cinderella's step-sisters, she's actually one of my best friends. I also have a cousin, Lacey, who lives in Texas, but does visit often. I also have a best friend, who's almost like a twin sister, even though she has a twin sister, and her name is Dahlia, and her twin's name is Helena. Dahlia and Helena have a cousin, Greta, who is a sweet girl, who i took piano lessons with. Then there's William, who's nice, but a little goofy, but we love him. Then there's Hayley bandmate, Josh, who is also nice. And Greta's bandmate, Chris, who is shy, but nice. Oh, and Dahlia's boyfriend, Andy, and Dahlia keeps trying to set me up on blind dates with one of Andy's bandmates.

Anyways, Dahlia, a friend from work, Aiden, one of Dahlia's friends from work, Cable, and a classmate, Matthew, aka Axe, and I are all in a emo/punk band. I play lead vocals/piano, Dahlia plays guitar, Aiden is guitar/backing vocals, Axe is bass/backing vocals, and Cable is drums. We are pretty good, except for one things holding me back.

My ex-boyfriend, PJ, date raped me twice, once four years ago, and the second time about two years ago, and now i have two kids, Bennett, my three-year-old boy, and Amberly, my 9-month-old girl. I never had the guts to admit that it was date rape. I couldn't even tell Dahlia, who we tell everything to, but when i was pregnant with Amberly, I admitted it. It is not something I'm proud of, and I'm just now telling Hayley, Lacey, Greta, William, Chris, Helena, Aiden, Axe, Cable and Josh. But now, PJ and I are in a fierce custody battle, and i don't have the guts to tell the court it was date rape. But, for now, the kids and I are living in an apartment I share with Dahlia, and I work at Hot Topic. Oh, and I'm 21. I love my life (sarcasm).

So, now with the story:

I was at the grocery store, picking up groceries. I'm lacto-vegetarian, which means i don't eat meat or eggs, but still eat (and drink) dairy products. As I had Amberly in the kid seat, Bennett was running around, trying to put candy in the cart, and when I took them out, he'd run around, going up to guys, but i don't know what he was saying.

As I pushed my cart down the chips and soda aisle, there was a man, who looked like he was in his early 20s, reading a newspaper, and had on a hat, and had dirty-blonde hair. Bennett ran up to him, and asked "Do you have a cock?" and the man folded up his newspaper, and asked Bennett, "Should you really know what that is?" then Bennett answered, "No, but I heard my dad say to one of his friends, 'Burt, you're just jelous, because I have a nice, big cock, that made of my bitch of a girlfriend have those twerps.'"

I went up to the man, and said, "I'm terrible sorry, their dad is a bit of a, um..." Then he interrupted, "Don't be. My name is Patrick, Patrick Stump. What's your name?" I replied "My name is Libby Woodruff, and no, I'm not related to JT Woodruff of Hawthrone Heights. I'm 21-years-old, and yes, these are my kids, and no, I'm not a slut. Long story." Then he looked at Bennett and Amberly and said, "Oh, I'm 22-years-old, and you look quite nice for a mother-of-two." "Thanks." I replied. I pointed to Bennett and said, "This right here is Bennett. He's three, but listens to his dad a lot, whether or not he's talking to them." I then picked up Amberly, and told Patrick, "This right here, is Amberly, she's only nine-months-old, but loves being sung to." Patrick then said, "Well, if you have time, maybe we can, um...go see this cool band from Tennesee, called Paramore-" "My step-sister is the lead singer of that band!" "Awesome! Anyway, do you wanna go with me?" "Well, I have to get a babysitter. Maybe Helena will." "great. Pick you up at 8."

As I exited the store, I realized something. PJ was coming over to "discuss" the custody of the kids. Crap. I called Helena and asked if she can babysit, and she said yes.
Sign up to rate and review this story