Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Music, Or The Misery?

Then I'm Your Prince

by geek_of_the_week 4 reviews

Libby is going on her date, who she soon founds out is the perfect one for her, but what happens when abusive ex meets loving boyfriend?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2006-12-18 - Updated: 2006-12-18 - 816 words

1Original
I went back to work that day very very happy, which is unusual for me, and most Hot Topic employees. I worked at a HUGE Hot Topic, so our staff had an estimate of 10 employees, one employer. When I got there, I went in the back room and restocked the AFI tees.

"Libby." I heard Aiden tell me. "We got a gig at The Underdog, opening for Paramore."

'Oh no' I thought. "Aiden, can you get my keyboard for me? I left it at Cable's place."

"No problem." he replied. "Since I have no life, and I do have a date."

"Congrats." I replied. "I have one too." Then Patrick walked in and whispered to Aiden "That's my date!"

"Oh my...you're dating a guy...er...boy from Fall Out Boy."

"How do you know?" He pointed to a Fall Out Boy poster on display. "Oh. Awesome!"

"We can get his bandmate, Pete, who owns that record label, to sign us!"

"One problem! We're not dancy!"

"And when does being dancy matter?"

"The fact that label is DecayDANCE!"

"Hm...we do have a predicatment. We'll write a new song that will be dancy!"

"Um...excuse me." Patrick interrupted. "I'm looking for a new guitar strap and...Libby?"

"I work here." I replied. "we've got tons of guitar straps, and a lot of buttons you can customize your guitar strap with."

"Okay. Thanks. See you tonight. Oh, where is your house?" I gave him my adress, and he kept shopping.

I did my shift. I also bought some myself with my 40% employee discount, a new pair of flats for tonight, a new outfit for Amberly, and a new stick of black eyeliner. When I got home, I got ready. I put on my black armwarmers, my penguin shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, my new flats, which were black with pink elephants on them, and my eyeliner. When i was all ready, to pass the time, I played with Bennett and Amberly.

"Hey Andy." I heard Dahlia say. Dahlia and Andy were coming with us. We got into Dahlia's hippie van. Andy was driving, Dahlia was shotgun, and Patrick and I sat in the back. Patrick looked at me, and I looked back at him. It was a short while of gazing into each other's eyes.

"We're here!" Andy announced. Our eyes broke apart, then we got out of the van. Dahlia and I went in the back door, since we were performers, and Patrick and Andy went through the front door. We all warmed up, until we heard our call to go on.

"Hi, we're Harvard Dropouts, and we're opening for Paramore, and by the way, did you know that our lead singer is step-sisters with Hayley Williams, the lead singer of Paramore? Our own Libby Woodruff." Dahlia said into the mic. "so now, we're going to play a few of our songs. Ready...1...2...3."

Then we played a few of our songs, "The Waiting Song (For You)", "'Why Didn't You Write Me?'", "Dead Inside", "I'm Not Her" and a few of our punk songs. (all of the songs with titles will have the lyrics coming soon. sorry, titles and lyrics for the punk songs not available.)

Afterwards, we exited the stage, and Paramore got on to perform. They played a few songs, while Patrick and I rocked out, and Dahlia and Andy, well...made out. Then, PJ came over, threw me against the wall and kept saying "You worthless bitch!"
Then Patrick came to my rescue, and he punch ed and kicked PJ, and told him "She is worth something, and she is not a bitch, you ass hole."

Just as Patrick and I were about to leave, Hayley got the microphone and said "I want people to grab the person they love, and slow dance to this next song, 'My Heart'" and they began to play, as Patrick and I slow danced, and Andy and Dahlia stopped making out and slow danced. Patrick and I slow danced like normal for half of the song, then I laid my head on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around me. His arms around me felt like a soft blanket wrapped around me.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" he asked me.

"Maybe..." I replied.

"I did when I first saw you in the grocery store." then he lifted up my chin and kissed me on the lips. It was refreshing to be kissed like normal, not having some guy who smokes or drinks shove his tougne down my throat. Just a nice, soft kiss on the lips.

"Time to go." Andy said. So we left in Dahlia's hippie van. Dahlia always wanted a hippie van, so she got one. Patrick and I looked into each other's eyes again. "Can we spend the night at your place?" asked Andy.

"Sure." Dahlia and I both replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story