Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Music, Or The Misery?

I've Never Seen A Heart I Couldn't Break

by geek_of_the_week 0 reviews

Libby is a very young, single mom. She has dreams of her band becoming big, but will they ever? Then, one day, she meets someone who can help her upside down world turn right-side up.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-12-19 - Updated: 2006-12-19 - 574 words

0Unrated
So, I left off when Patrick and Andy came over to the house. Well, here it is. All that happened with Patrick and Andy at the house, but told in Dahlia's point of view

DAHLIA'S POV

So Andy and I have been dating for a while. We considerd ourselves to be quite in love. We'd attend PETA conventions, make-out at The underdog, etc. But we never went further than making out.

So anyways, there's the four of us, Andy, Patrick, Libby and I, just talking, when all of the sudden, two people start making out. And it wasn't Andy and I. It was Patrick and Libby. They were going at it, and in all of the jelousy, Andy pushed me onto the couch, we pressed our lips together, and started making out (again). Then someone let out a moan. Everyone stopped to see Patrick looking horrified. "Libby, can I talk to you in kitchen?"

We went into the kitchen, and I scolded her quietly. "Libby Ann Woodruff, have you lost your mind? Sure, he's nice and all, but you now just start making out with him? You make me furious."

"Me! You're the one who constantly goes at it with Andy! You literally share soymilk! In public! It's distgusting!" she replied. "When you first met him, you nearly went at it until I walked in with Bennet and Amberly!"

"Patrick was moaning! I have a right to be concerned when some guy you just metstarts frenching you and he starts moaning! Do you want another kid?"

Then Libby started crying. "Do you know how hard it is! Whenever I'm running errands with the kids, some good-looking guy starts treating me nicely, until he sees the kids, and either assumes I'm married or I'm a slut." and she kept crying. "I probably am a slut."

"Libby, you're not a slut! Just some guy raped you when you were 18, doesn't make you one. Neither does making out with Patrick. I was just concerned."

"I finally found a guy that loves me, and doesn't mind that I have kids. But I shouldn't be counting my blessings yet. He'll probably do what the other one did, and make me bulimic."

"Libby, I know Patrick, and he would never let you do that. Trust me, I tried hooking you two up."

"Dahlia! Why'd you do that! How'd you do that!"

"Well, Andy told Patrick meet him in the chips aisle when I knew you were going to the grocery store. You need someone to love, and so does he." I gulped and told her, "Libby, Patrick's ex-girlfriend cheated on him. He needs a girl that loves him more than anything. And he has tons of Bratz Dolls that need a proper owner."

Libby giggled and said, "Poor thing, I know what it's like to be cheated on. It feels like crap."

We went back into the living room where Andy told me, "I love you, Dahlia." Then he got on one knee, and said, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

I screamed. "YES! YES! YES!" and Patrick and Libby laughed.

Then we heard a noise in the kids' bedroom. "Amberly!" Then she got Amberly, who was smiling when she heard our good news. "Auntie Dahlly is getting married. Meet Uncle Andy!" she said to Amberly, who started playing with Andy's long, gorgeous hair.

So all was great that night. Until...
Sign up to rate and review this story