Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Music, Or The Misery?

It Was Just Competition

by geek_of_the_week 1 review

Libby is a very young, single mom. She has dreams of her band becoming big, but will they ever? Then, one day, she meets someone who can help her upside down world turn right-side up.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2006-12-30 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 907 words

0Unrated
As Andy and Dahlia were hugging and making out, Patrick kissed me on the lips, and I kissed him back. I still had Amberly in my arms, and she had a big smile on her face, and Patrick and I sang to her, and she started smiling and clapping like crazy. Everything seemed great, until a big boom filled the apartment.

Amberly started to cry, and so did Bennett, so I tried comforting both of them, which was actually starting to get doable after 4 years, then the door burst open to see PJ, with a shot gun.

I ran to put the kids in a safe spot, locked the door, and came back out where Patrick and Andy were beating up PJ, and Dahlia was trying to steal the shot gun. I kicked PJ in the area, and then screamed, "You will no longer do the same to any other girl as you did to me." and Patrick patted me on the back.Dahlia had the gun, but he snatched it back, put it up to my head and said, "Now I'll be garunteed those twerps." and as he was about to pull the trigger, Patrick punched him in the face and said, "Don't touch her, you freaking Nazi." Then Patrick pulled me into his arms, and held really tight so I couldn't get to him, and he couldn't get to me. Dahlia then tried to call the police to report domestic violence, date rape, child abuse, assault and murder attempt.

Once the whole thing was over, I went back to grab the kids, and Bennett seemed really scared. "Mommy, is Daddy going to hurt us again?" "No, in fact, maybe I'll find a guy who'll be happy enough to adopt you, and you'll have a new nice daddy." "Can Patrick be our daddy?" asked Bennett again. Patrick laughed and said, "Sure, what the heck." and we all played together, while Andy and Dahlia watched the Notebook.

A few months later...

It was time for the trial. I was nervous. The trial was domestic violence, assault, child abuse, date rape, murder attempt and the custody battle. I had a feeling it would go on for days. Patrick already had the adoption papers, and was working on filling them out.

My lawyer, Mr. Firkenson, got up to the stand and did his opening. Then PJ's lawyer did his opening. Then Mr. Firkensen called Dahlia as a witness, and she told the flat-out truth, which she always does. Then PJ's lawyer called one of his friend's, Guy as a witness. Then Mr. Firkensen called Axe, then PJ's lawyer called another one of his friends, on and on.

Then, surprisingly, Mr. Firkensen called a surprise witness to the stand. "Your, honor, I would like to call Bennett Woodruff to the stand." Bennett got up, and walked to the stand.

"Now Bennett, tell me a bit about your father." "Well, he says 'cock' 'bitch' and 'twerps' a lot. He has a lot of big hairy friends, and he loves punching and guns."

"Tell me a bit about Patrick." "Well, he's going to be my daddy soon, and he sings really nicely, and he has relly cool guitars."

"Tell me Mr. Woodruff, has PJ ever hit you or your mom?" "Yes, he hits mommy a lot, and he hits me sometimes." "How does you mother react to that?" "Once meanie face is gone, she cries, then she checks on me and Amby (our nickname for her)."

"What about when the supposed murder attempt and assault went down?" "Well, meanie face opened the door, mommy locked us in our room, but I heard the whole fight. It sounded like a lot of punching and kicking, then I heard mommy say something about meanie face never having kids again, then when he left, mommy got us out, then Daddy and Mommy played with me and Amby, while Aunt Lia (their nickname for Dahlia) and Uncle Andy watched some movie with a lot of kissing."

"Now describe a certain night when you heard some noises in your parent's rooms." "I think it must've been the night when Amby was put in mommy, because I heard meanie face scream 'Bitch, you're gonna have sex with me, and you're gonna like it.' Then Mommy kept puking and crying for the next few days."

"This is a bit off topic, but tell me about your mother." "She's really nice, she doesn't eat meat or eggs, she cares about a lot of people, and she really cares about us."

"any questions Mr. Woodruff?" Bennett started tapping his finger on his head then asked, "Where do babies come from? And what is a cock?" Then I blushed and Mr. Firkensen replied, "You may be seated."

The jury went in and voted. I bit my lip and leaned on Patrick's shoulder, knowing something horrible would happen. Much to my surprise, PJ was found guilty and sentenced to six years in prison, one year under house arrest and a restraining order, and I was granted custody of Amberly and Bennett. Everything was.

A month later, Patrick had his adoption papers filled out, and he was now the legal father of Amberly and Bennett. A month later, Patrick proposed, right at Andy and Dahlia's wedding. Everything seemed to be going great Harvard Dropouts got their record deal, my kids had a wonderful new dad, and Dahlia was happy. Everything's much MUCH better now.
Sign up to rate and review this story