Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Made From The Sharpest Things

Don't Stop If I Fall

by x_phobia_x 0 reviews

yeah, chapter 6 is here.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-19 - Updated: 2006-12-19 - 1410 words

0Unrated
A/N:: this chapter takes place after part 1 of chapter 5.

Chapter 6

::Lyric/Title Interpretation::

Don't stop if I fall
And don't look back
Oh baby, don't stop
Bury me and fade to black..

[Taken from, "Hang 'Em High" by, My Chemical Romance]


"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Gerard exclaimed loudly. Isabel stepped into the doorway in fear. What happened? What did she do? She was going to have to leave already?

"G-Gerard...?"she started quietly walking down the hall, "What's-"

"OF ALL THE MOTHERFUCKING PLACES IN THIS MOTHRFUCKER, YOU CHOOSE MY BED?!"he yelled highly pissed. Isabel stood frightened. She had never heard him yell before. She was about to speak until she heard another male voice. Isabel was a little puzzled until she thought about who the voice belonged to.

Frankie,/ she thought, /but if he was only sleeping then it's not that-

"Oh my God!!Falissa?!"Isabel asked shockd as she stepped into Gerard's doorway. "Oh my gosh. Dude!!Dude...what the hell?" she finished, laughing. "That's not funny, Izzy,"Gerard said firmly and she instantly fell silent.

"Don't make a big deal out of it, dude. I'll just clean up,"Frank said about to get up.

"Woah! Woah..dude aren't you fuckin' naked? Wait 'til we leave the room,"Gerard said grabbing Isabel's hand to leave. They went up front to he living room. Isabel sat on the couch next to him. He looked pretty pissed and he didn't really know how to start a conversation with him.

"Sorry," she said apologizing on Falissa's behalf. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes. "Don't apologize. It's not your fault. Wanna go washing with me? My sheets gotta get clean somehow. That way, we can talk,"he said suggestively.

"Okay,I can wash my clothes," she said getting up to go and get her bag of clothes she'd brought from her dad's house.

-x Gerard's POV x-

/I'm a fucking idiot. Why would I make her feel guilty like it's her fault or something? Gerard, you fucking asshole, you're never gonna be able to talk to her if you keep scaring her. She's not gonna talk to you and she's scared of you./
-x x-

Frank pulled his shirt over his head as Falissa put on her other shoe. They looked at each other in silence as if they were reminiscing(sp?)or something of the sort. The stare was intent as if neither one of them wanted to break it.

"Wanna go back to my hotel?" Falissa asked grabbing his hand and rubbing it gently. "I'd love to," he said smiling. It was a pretty smile. Something he hadn't done in almost 4 years. Well...at least not in favor of a girl...

They got up sharing a kiss before grabbing the rest of their things. They walked out going for the front door. "Hey, dude, I'm going to be at Falissa'a for a while. I'll catch you later,"Frank said to Gerard as they walked out. "Sorry about your bed Gerard," said Falissa closing the door.

Gerard got up going to his room to fetch his sheets. He stuffed everything into one of his pillow cases seeing as those needed to be washed too. He turned to leave the room and Isabel was in the doorway. She looked bright and cheery and she had her bag. He smiled at how she was so enthusiastic and sweet about everything. He hoped to see that pretty smile more often..

They went downstairs in the laundry room of the apartment building. Isabel began to wonder just how big this building was. Isabel started Gerard's sheets and sat on top of the dryer. There was nowhere else to sit. Gerard leaned against the wall apparently tired. Isabel smiled playfully.

"So Gerard, how old are you?"
"I'm 29. I'll be 30 next April."
"Seriously, you're 29?"
"Yeah, I'm old. But I'm dealing with it."
"Why are you in New York? Of all the places...Shouldn't you be in California where the other celebrities are?"

"Yeah, I want to be close to my brother. Besides, it's less easier for people to stalk me here. It's too many people to keep up with just me."

"Okay. That sounds logical. But what i really want to know is, why don't you have a girlfriend?"

Gerard smirked, "It's a really fucked up story,"he started. "Ok, I'm listening," Isabel said seriously.

He looked at her, searching her eyes for any insincerity. He took a deep breath, defeated.

"I was really in love with this girl while I was in highschool. But she ended up taking really sleazy pictures with her boyfriend."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said ashamed of bringing it up. "Nah, it's nothin'" he said, "So why don't you have a boyfriend?"

"I-I.....did," she said diverting her gaze to the floor. "Yeah? What happened?" he asked. Isabel kept quiet not wanting to answer his question.

"Come on," he said stepping closer in front of her, "Tell me." He grabbed her hands, rubbing them in a circular motion along the fingers. "Isabel?"

He heard her sniffle and lifted her chin to make her look at him. Her eyes were glossy and low, like she was about to cry.

"Iz-"

"My dad- he...Tristan stood up for me. A-and my dad, h-he didn't like it. He had some guys beat him up in front of me. They beat him into a coma. A-and then after that...when Tristan woke up , h-he told me that...w-we c-couldn't be together any more because of my dad," she said the tears falling softly from her eyes.

/Oh no,/ Gerard thought, I really hate seeing this chick cry.

Gerard thought quickly for a moment. "Don't cry. It's ok now. You're dad's an asshole. The guy just probably couldn't handle it. But any dude that can't handle you punk ass dad, can't handle you. He probably wasn't good enough for you anyway." Gerard sighed and thought more. He stepped closer a little so that his breath was a small tickle on her face. He hesitated a moment before he attached his lips to her cheek. He slowly moved upward, kissing the tears away.

His lips found hers soon afterwards. His soft lips were warm against hers. His thumb brushed away the remaining tears on her face. He was abotu to pull back until he noticed that she was kissing him back. He leaned into the kiss some more trying to feel it. He didn't know if she would allow it, but he had to see how far this kiss could go. He cautiously brushed his tongue along her bottom lip, pleading for entrance. Shockingly for him, she complied. This was something different for him. A taste unfamiliar to his mouth. He let his tongue explore her mouth and embrace her tongue.

She allowed herself to enjoy this kiss even though it was a bit early for it to happen.

/Woah, wait. It's too early for this to happen../she thought.

She pushed back breaking the kiss and biting her lip. Her attention was still to the floor. She couldn't believe she let that happen. The washer buzzed and stopped and she got down from the dryer.

Gerard, in desperate need to do something else, grabbed his sheets out of the washer and put it in the dryer. He leaned back against the wall and the both stood there in silence. Apparently, neither of them could find anything to say. Once the dryer was done, Gerard grabbed his sheets and not bothering to fold them up.

He had to say something, anything to break the deafening silence. "I-I'm gonna go upstairs. I can stay down if you want," he said his voice cracking slightly.

"No, no. It's okay, I have to finish washing my clothes and it's going to be a while. I'll be up soon," she said running a hand through her hair. She glanced up at him only once before turning back to the floor. "Oh, ok."

He left for the apartment. Isabel sighed and put her stuff in the washer.

A/N:: oooooooooh their first kiiiiiis lol. Well, it's nothing special people just thought'd I put something together after sending you all through almost 1 month of withdrawal. Well, I'll try to have a chapter posted by tomorrow. Then after that, I'll be on Christmas vacation with family. But I should be updating when I get back. I hope you like it. Please review!! Ciao ~.^
Sign up to rate and review this story