Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Made From The Sharpest Things

The Sun Is Ashamed To Rise And Be

by x_phobia_x 0 reviews

long awaited update

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-07 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 1270 words

0Unrated
A/N:: siiigh. Okay. So I haven't updated in 55 million years. So what. I have a life. I have school. There are more interesting things in my life than getting online all the time to update a story that I mostly put on paper. But the good news is that I've already written 7 and 8 and I'm working on 9....No wait, I finished chapter 9.. So, have patience. I still love you all. ^^ Enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------

/::Lyric//Title Interpretation::/

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead
And let you burn all the empires, so that
The sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me..

[Taken from "The Sharpest Lives" by, My Chemical Romance]


Gerard made his way upstairs, not walking, nearly sprinting. He got up to the apartment going straight to his room. and closing the door. He tried relaxing and sitting on the bed, only to be back on his feet pacing.

recovers from writer's block

He decided to take a shower to help him escape his thoughts about the previous happenings. The cold water hit his broad shoulders and splashed violently in his platinum hair.

Hmm, oh yeah, what the fuck were Frank and Falissa doing in my fucking bed?! They could have done it in Isabel's bed, or on the floor. Hell, even on the couch. But //my bed? Where I have to sleep?! Shit, I'm tired..

-x downstairs x-

Isabel folded her clothes and put them in one of the building's baskets. She didn't want to put her clean clothes in the same dirty bag that they were brought. She'd just use one of their baskets and wash the bag later. She was tired. She walked upstairs slowly still attempting to calculate what happened before.

He was just trying to stop my crying, that's all He probably couldn't think of anything else to do. I have got to stop crying all the time. If that means he's going to kiss me every time he sees me crying. He just made a mistake...right? It's not like it meant anything...well he meant anything...or if I //wanted him to mean anything...I don't know. This is bloody-

Isabel's thoughts were broken She had made her way upstairs and was on her way to her room just as Gerard was coming out of the bathroom from his shower. They both paused in shock at one another. Gerard was trying to maneuver between holding the towel around his waist and holding his clothes in the other hand. He was still wet and hadn't dried off completely. Both blushed at one another's company; Gerard for not thinking to dry and being caught this way and Isabel for not thinking to watch where she was going and catching Gerard like this.

"Oh-"

"Yeah, um-"

"Right," they both said simultaneously. Gerard went to his room and Isabel went to hers. Isabel changed into her pajamas and jumped into bed. Gerard must've turned the heat up because the blankets were so warm. She lay curled up inside her blankets.

Maybe it wasn't so bad of a kiss..Doesn't matter if he meant it or not. It's not like I didn't like it or anything. I'll just talk to him about it later or something.

Gerard was in his bedroom drying himself. He went to his drawer finding some clothes to sleep in. He got into bed putting his hand behind his head and taking a deep breath.

It was just a kiss. It couldn't have possibly meant anything to her. We've just met what, 1-2 days ago? I couldn't have developed an attraction to someone that quickly. I'll just apologize tomorrow.

-x x-

Gerard awoke early having to go in the studio because Ray had an idea for their new album. Isabel woke up going to the bathroom and taking a shower. She'd been under the impression that Gerard left because he was embarrassed about the kiss. she changed into some clean clothes and decided to crash on the couch and watch cartoons because she didn't have class.

She grabbed the phone Gerard gave her and called Falissa.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing, just watching tv."

"Oh, ok. So waht did you and Frankie do while me and Gerard were gone?"

"Oh wow. You caught us at an awkward moment. We uh- giggles had done some things-"

"Oh! laughs You guys are dirty, doing it in Gerard's bed."

"Well, we were making out on the couch at first. Then Gerard had a package delivered to the apartment. And I couldn't think of a better way to get him back so-"

" laughs Pretty clever. Oh my God, I have some big news to tell you!"

"What happened? Who dies?"

" laughs No one died. Gerard kissed me."

" gasp You're lying! Oh wow. How was it? Waas it like a peck on the cheek or...?"

"Sorry Liss, I don't kiss and tell. But um, is Frankie with you? I wonder if he's seen Gerard."

"He was here. but when I woke up, he was gone. I think maybe they went into the studio a little early."

"Woah, wait-dude. he slept at your hotel with you? giggles Wow, you guys really hit it off."

"Yeah, we've talked a lot. And he wants to go out later tonight. It's more than just sex, you know? Like we're more than just sexually attracted to one another. And I can't wait to learn more about him. He's a really intriguing guy."

((Author:: Frankie's mine, BETCH!! lol sry, sry, back to the story...))

"Well, I'm sure he is. Can I ask you something Liss?"

"Sure anything."

"Do you think it's a bit early for me and Gerard to start-"

"I know exactly what you're going to say. I mean, me and Frank, we've only known each other for a day and we're going to talk to each other and go out and stuff. And you know, Gerard seems like he really cares for you, so you should really give him a chance after all. He's really sweet and I'm sure that kiss spoke a lot of words he couldn't. Just...talk to him. See what he's thinking about everything."

"Yeah, good idea. But I don't wanna push it on him or anything. Like, how do I bring it up in conversation?"

"Just tell him you wanna talk and he should understand."

"Yeah, I mean he did say he wanted to get to know me. He shouldn't have a problem with it."

"Give it a shot. Um I gotta go. I think Frankie's back. Ciao!"

"Ciao."

A/N:: Yeah. It's short, it sucks. I know. But I've been having some HUGE major setbacks for this story and all stories I've been working on. Writer's block is one of those setbacks. I'll try to update as soon as I possibly can. There will be some changes to the characters due to some recent RL (actual) changes with these people. Just some stuff I think I should add. But of course I'll do that gradually. Please forgive my absence. I know you miss this story dearly because I do too. I'm also starting another story as I write this one called Heaven Help Us. IF you all have any questions, comments concerns, or inquiries, please feel free to review. Or you can email me. But I like the reviews more!! wink wink Don't forget to click the review button!! Ciao! ^.~
Sign up to rate and review this story