Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Made From The Sharpest Things

Juliet Loves The Beat..

by x_phobia_x 0 reviews

another chapter!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-07 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 919 words

0Unrated
A/N:: Whatdya know? Another surprise chapter..

/::Lyric//Title Interpretation::/

There's a place in the dark
Where the animals go
You can take off your skin
In the cannibal glow
Juliet loves the beat
And the lusty commands
Drop the dagger and lather
The blood on your hands, Romeo...

[Taken from, "The Sharpest Lives" by, My Chemical Romance]


Isabel closed the phone and went to make herself some cereal. Once she finished, she washed the dish and went back to watching cartoons on the couch. She marveled at the tv. She hadn't seen tv in ages, let alone cartoons. She flipped throught the guide settling on Sin City.

((A/N:: Thank God Gerard has digital...))

Gerard walked into the apartment taking off his jacket and tossing his keys on the counter, He looked a little disgruntled.Isabel looked up from the couch as he went by. "Hey," she tried smiling. "Hey," he responded rather low and retreated to his room. Isabel frowned and turned off the tv.

__x in Gerard's bedroom x__

He could've just changed the fucking words around a little. Oh well. It doesn't make me a difference. sigh Ah shit, I walked past Isabel like an asshole. I'd better go talk to her.

__x x__

Maybe he's just a little angry. He must've had a rough day-

Gerard came out of the bedroom and sat on the couch next to her. He took a deep breath and turned to her. "Izzy, sorry that I've been a real asshole lately. I've been really stressed and it's just shitty that I've been taking it out on you. And I'm really sorry about that kiss last night. It was a bit of a rushed thing for me to do. I just really hate to see you crying. But I won't happen again, I guess. At least not if you don't want it to," he said sitting back.

What was he talking about? He's been being an asshole? When did this happen? Teah, the kiss was a bit rushed. I knew he hated to see me crying and that's why he did it. And who says I didn't want the damn kiss to happen?

"Gerard, I have no idea what you're talking about. But it's my turn. Um, about the kiss. I didn't expect it so soon, this is true. But that didn't mean I didn't enjoy it. I didn't think anything of it. Well, at least I think I didn't. But it doesn't matter. You don't always have to kiss me when I cry," she sat on her knees. "That's not all I wanted to talk to you about. Um, Frank and Falissa, they're getting to know each other real well, as I'm sure you can see. And I wondered, seeing as you've done such a great deal for me that maybe we could-"

"Are you askign to sleep with me?" he asked a little shocked.

"No!" she said hitting his arm. "I was wondering if you wanted to start dating."

"Well I don't want you to date me because you feel you owe me..."

"No, I want to date you because you're an awesome person and I don't think I'll run across someone who makes me feel and treats me the way you do. And I'm very much attracted to you," she said looking him in the eyes seriously, "How do you feel about that?"

Gerard stared at her blankly for a moment. "Is it wrong that you're not crying right now and I want to kiss you?"

Isabel smiled and leaned forward planting her lips softly on his. "Not at all," she whispered once their lips parted. He smirked pulling her back to him. Her lips were so soft. And his, possessive, as if the kiss was his or he owned it. She straddled his lap sucking his bottom lip lightly, a plea for entrance. He of course didn't need to be told twice and happily granted her access. Their mouths fought with one another, foreign to themselves and more than willing to explore.

Gerard pulled her closer, apparently wanting her closer than their clothes would permit. This was a mistake. He hadn't gotten laid in a very long time. So long, he truly could not remember because that's how long it had been. This sudden sexual attention excited his friend down south a little too much. He broke the kiss finding himself staring into a confused and shocked expression on Isabel's face. He was so happy she didn't feel it yet. He thought for a moment staring blankly at her like before for a reason for the ceasing of their make-out session.

"Um, you know what? I'm hungry. SO I'm gonna order some pizza and we can eat," he said moving her out of the way to grab the phone.

"I'll be back soon," he said retreating to his room. AS soon as he got the door closed, he called Falissa's hotel room to talk to Frank.

"Hey Falissa, is Frank there?"

"Yeah, hang on a sec."

_x Frank comes to the phone x_

"Hello?"

"Dude, I was making out with Isabel on the couch and I got a boner, what do I do?"

" laughs hysterically laughs some more Dude are you serious?"

"As a heart attack."

" laughs some more Um, me and Falissa are about to go. But, um, don't let her see you like that, dude. Alright? I gotta go."

"Alright, bye."

A/N:: Yeah, I gotta go finish chapter 9 so....Ciao!! Please review!! ^.~
Sign up to rate and review this story