Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Head First For Heart Ache

9

by angellbaby28 1 review

so since i'm sick as anything, i have found some time to update! hopefully more to come soon!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 738 words

0Unrated
Two months later, Lexi found herself standing with Dan, Scott, and Eric in the middle of the crowded Las Vegas airport. The group had just finished recording their album and decided to take a few weeks off before they hit the road to promote the album. Lexi grinned when she finally spotted Brendon standing a few feet away, holding a bouquet of daisies, her favorite. She ran into his arms and embraced him tightly. While their relationship started in a rather unconventional way, they had managed to talk on the phone just about every night and re-connect. After all, they hadn't talked since Brent was kicked out of the band, so they had a lot of catching up to do.

"You look great!" Brendon exclaimed, kissing her softly.

"Thanks, so do you." Lexi said, unable to stop smiling. He took her hand and led her and her friends outside to his waiting car. Dan, Scott, and Eric climbed into the back while Lexi took the front seat.

"So Pete called me last night. He wants to have a party for you guys tonight, if that's okay." Brendon said, as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"That would be awesome!" Eric exclaimed excitedly, making everyone laugh. They all chatted happily about what had been happening in their lives over the past few months. Ten minutes later, Brendon pulled into the driveway of a large house. "You live here dude?" Eric asked in awe of the large house.

"Yeah, with Spencer, Jon, and Ryan." Brendon explained, grabbing Lexi's suitcase for her. He led them inside, where Spencer, Jon, and Ryan were anxiously awaiting their arrival. Lexi giggled as Ryan embraced her tightly.

"We really missed you around here Lexi!" He said, pulling away from her, allowing Spencer and Jon to each hug her. "How was the flight?"

"It was pretty good." Lexi said, still holding onto Brendon's hand. "Bren, do you think you can help me get this suitcase upstairs?" She asked innocently. Brendon grinned as he led her up to his bedroom, where she would be staying. Once they were both in the room, Lexi slammed the door shut and threw Brendon against the wall and kissed him passionately. He let a small moan escape past his lips as Lexi ran her hands through his hair.

"God I missed you Lexi." He whispered, kissing her neck, which caused her to moan. Suddenly, they were rudely interrupted by a loud knock on the door. "What do you want?" Brendon asked, annoyed that they were interrupted.

"Pete and the guys are here. They want to see Lexi." They heard Spencer say from the other side. Lexi laughed as she kissed Brendon softly and made her way downstairs. She couldn't help but laugh again as Pete picked her up and spun her around. They definitely had a close relationship, but they were more like brother and sister. They sat on the couch and chatted happily about the album.

"So, where are we partying tonight?" Lexi asked no one in particular.

"We are thinking Rain." Brendon said, sitting on her lap. "We should probably go get ready." Two hours later, the large group twelve arrived at Las Vegas's hot spot Rain. The party was well under way and once they were finally inside the exclusive club, Brendon disappeared to get himself and Lexi some drinks. Neither one of them were heavy drinkers, but they decided that tonight was a special occasion. When he returned to the table, Brendon smiled at the sight of Lexi chatting happily with a few of her oldest friends from high school. He just sat beside her and sipped his drink and listened to the girls gossip.

"Brendon, are you okay babe?" Lexi questioned when she noticed Brendon staring into the distance.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." He said, very obviously distracted by something. He dropped a kiss on her forehead and got up from the table. He walked over to the bar and tapped someone on the shoulder. The stranger turned around slowly. "What the hell are you doing here?" Brendon growled, clenching his fist into a tight ball, fighting the urge to knock the shit out of the person standing in front of him. Brendon couldn't believe that he had the guts to show up here on such a special night.

"I'm just looking out for you. Lexi isn't the girl you think she is Brendon."
Sign up to rate and review this story