Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Head First For Heart Ache

10

by angellbaby28 0 reviews

thanks to everyone who is reading this and reviewing! means a lot!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 797 words

0Unrated
"What the hell do you mean Brent?" Brendon growled through clenched teeth.

"I mean that she is a lying bitch." Brent said simply. "She doesn't give two shits about you or the guys Brendon. She is just waiting for the perfect opportunity to destroy you." He explained. Before Brendon had a chance to question him, Brent disappeared into the crowded club. Brendon jumped a little when he felt someone place a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see Lexi standing behind him.

"Are you okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost..." She said, ordering another drink from the bartender. Brendon just glared at her before taking off. Lexi tried to go after him, but lost him in the crowd. She sat back down at the table between Spencer and Jon.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Jon asked, seeing that Lexi was now crying.

"I don't know... Brendon is pissed off and I have no idea why. When I asked him what was wrong, he took off." Lexi explained, downing the rest of her rum and Coke.

"That's weird... Do you want us to take you home? Maybe you guys just need to talk." Spencer suggested. Lexi shook her head no as she ordered another drink. Within an hour and countless drinks, Lexi was too drunk for her own good. She giggled as she attempted to stand up and fell back down on top of Ryan.

"Sorry... I really need to pee." She explained, giggling again as Ryan stood up and helped her get to the bathroom. "Ryan, do you think that I'm a bad person?" She asked from inside the stall.

"No... why would I think that?" Ryan responded, helping her zip up her dress.

"I don't know. I am just trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with Brendon. I mean, I must've done something to piss him off." She slurred.

"He is a bit moody... you know that." Ryan said. "I'm exhausted. Do you want to come home with me?" He questioned, making his way to the doors.

"Yes please..." They climbed into a waiting taxi. As soon as she sat down, Lexi passed out on Ryan's shoulder. He laughed as he gave the driver directions to the house. A short time later, the cab stopped in front of the house. Ryan quickly paid the driver and helped Lexi inside. He carried her up to Brendon's room.

"She's not staying in here." Brendon said coldly.

"What the hell is your problem?" Lexi slurred, leaning on Ryan's chest.

"Why don't you tell me? Haven't you been working with Brent to destroy my band?" Brendon yelled, causing Lexi to cringe.

"Brendon, that's insane..." Ryan whispered. Lexi grabbed her bag from the floor and stormed out of the room. "What the fuck gave you that idea Brendon?" Ryan questioned, sitting on the bed beside Brendon.

"Brent was at the party tonight and he told me that she is working with him to bring us down." He explained.

"Oh wow..."

*

Lexi groaned loudly as she woke up early the next morning. She was on the couch in the basement and had one of the worst hangovers. She pulled her sweater on over her head, remembering what Brendon had accused her of the night before. She groaned again and decided to go upstairs and see if Brendon was up. They clearly had a lot to talk about. Lexi's heart sank when she reached the top of the stairs and saw her suitcase sitting by the door and the band sitting on the couch.

"What the hell is going on guys?" Lexi questioned quietly.

"Well... last night, Brent told me that you are working with him to break up the band." Brendon said. "We think that it would be best for everyone if you leave."

"Are you serious? You believe him? That's the biggest load of bullshit that I have ever heard! Can't you see that this is what he wants?" Lexi yelled in frustration.

"You have to understand that we are just doing what we feel is best for the band." Ryan said quietly, unable to look at her.

"You guys are un-fucking believable! I can't believe that you are letting him do this to us!" She screamed. "Brendon, I just want to make it VERY clear that we are over and I hope that I never have to talk to any of you again." Lexi ran downstairs and gathered up the rest of her belongings. She quickly got changed and left the house without saying anything else to anybody. She sent a quick text message to Scott, explaining the situation as she drove in her rental car to a dumpy hotel just outside of Vegas. On the way, she decided to make a pit stop.
Sign up to rate and review this story