Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Untitled

Getting Close

by I_am_Me 5 reviews

It's getting close to Valentine's day. What's gonna happen?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 603 words - Complete

2Exciting
(a/n: Hey, I'm baaaack! I didn't update for a while 'cuz I didn't have the time to write the chapter. It seems like people are a little confused about Delilah and Nosey's mission, so I'll enlighten you. They're basically just doing basic office work at GIB HQ in France and they're posing as twins. They also report back to Al about what they find and the mission ends in April to June. (It's January at the beginning of the story.) I got the idea from the CHERUB series and I'm going to steal Gucci's way of organizing her chapters. Please don't hate me! Anyways, on with the story!)

Delilah was sitting at her desk, staring out her, albeit small, window. She was thinking about Julius, again. It was two weeks until Valentine's day and she greatly wished that Julius could be with her, but he most likely wouldn't be able to. She stared out her window, occasionally doing some work, until Nosey came and got her at five.
"De? It's time to go," he said.
"Okay," she replied, a little spacily. She shut down her computer and retrieved her coat. "Let's go."
Delilah and Nosey left GIB HQ and started home towards the apartment.
*
Julius finished doing what he was doing on the computer. He shut it down. Now everything was perfect. All he had to do now was go find Scarlett and ask her permission. He left his room with his hands in his pockets and whistling softly, went to find Scarlett. But if she told him he couldn't do it, he'd do it anyway. (a/n: What's he up to, I wonder? Lol.)
*
[Two Weeks Later]
Delilah woke up with a sense of dread, but of longing, also. Today was February fourteenth, Valentine's day. She wished she could spend today with Julius. Well, actually, everyday, but especially today. She sighed as she dragged her butt out of bed. The only other good thing about today was that it was Friday. She got ready for work, thinking about Julius. Sure, they talked on the phone everyday, but she really wanted to see /him/. She sighed as she went over to Nosey's bedroom door.
"Nosey, it's time to get up," she said as she knocked on his door.
He mumbled something and Delilah heard a large thump. He'd fallen out of bed, again.
He opened his door, fully dressed, and without speaking, they left the apartment.
"So," Nosey said as they walked towards the Metro. "What are you doing tonight?"
"I don't know," Delilah replied. "You?"
"Probably going to go dancing at clubs," Nosey said.
"Going to try and pick up girls?" Delilah asked, smirking.
"Maybe?" he replied sheepishly.
*
[Later that night]
Delilah was in the kitchen doing some research for her report. She was as far from the door as you could be in their apartment. Nosey and her hadn't eaten yet because he was going out and she didn't know what she wanted to do for food yet. The door buzzer rang.
"I'll get it," Nosey yelled. He pressed the button on the intercom, spoke quietly for a few seconds, then let the person in. A few seconds later there was a knock on the door.
Nosey answered the door. "Delilah! There's someone here to see you!" he yelled.
"Kay, coming!" she yelled back.
She quickly saved her work, shut down her computer, and went to the door. When she got there, her jaw dropped. (a/n: Who did she see, I wonder. I'm going to be cruel and not tell you until next chapter. laughs an evil laugh Lol.)
Sign up to rate and review this story