Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Untitled

At Work

by I_am_Me 4 reviews

Delilah gets hit on at work.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 622 words - Complete

2Funny
(a/n: Hey, guys. I'm back for yet another update. I made a few changes as well to earlier chapters. The first chapter actually has the mission now, which it didn't have before, so you don't come into this chapter and wonder what the heck is going on, and I re-formated chapters 3 and 4 to make them easier to read. Anyways, enjoy.)

Nosey and Delilah had reached their destination. Their destination was GIB HQ in Paris, France. They had been working there for a month; they had started in January and it was now February. They were just doing normal office stuff: filing, reports, meetings, and things like that. There was a meeting today, which they were required to attend. Actually, Delilah and Nosey were surprised that they hadn't been found out yet. But Al had done a pretty good job creating their cover stories, and they were just doing observation work.
"So, what's this meeting going to be about?" Nosey asked.
"It's about trying to find the terrorists in the Middle East," Delilah replied at once. "Although they should be concerned about the villains, too." (a/n: by villains I mean Ms. Deeds, Wednesday, Dr. Dismay, Con Man, and Ice, but I'm too lazy to make her say all that.)
They entered GIB HQ. "Careful they don't hear you say that," Nosey warned as they headed towards the elevator. "They might suspect something."
"Really? That I am who I am? I doubt it," Delilah replied, getting in the elevator.
Nosey followed Delilah into the elevator. "Which floor is the meeting on?" he asked.
"It's on the sixth floor," she replied.
They rode up to the sixth floor in silence. When they arrived at the board room where the meeting was taking place, the meeting began. The meeting was slightly boring, for Nosey, and slightly interesting, for Delilah. The meeting took two hours and when it was done, everyone went back to work. As Delilah and Nosey were heading over to their cubicles, a guy called her cover name. (a/n: Yay, cubicles! Lol.)
"Deandra! Hey, Deandra!"
Delilah slowly turned to face the speaker. The guy's name was Carl. He was the stereotypical stud: tall, dark, and handsome, and was rich to boot.
"Yes?" Delilah asked politely, wondering what the heck he wanted.
"I was wondering. Valentine's day is coming up in a few weeks, and..." he trailed off.
"You were wondering if I would do something with you on that day," Delilah finished for him.
"Well, yeah," Carl said, relieved that Delilah had caught on so quickly.
"I don't know, I might have plans that day," Delilah replied quickly.
"Well, you can now have plans for sure that day if you say yes to me," Carl argued.
"I'd, I'd like to keep my options open," Delilah replied.
"Why? In case a better offer comes along?" Carl demanded.
"Well, yeah," Delilah replied.
"Babe, you aren't going to get a better offer," Carl replied, a little sleazily.
"Um, no, I think I'll wait and see," Delilah replied. She shuddered a little as she said this. She hated it when people called her 'babe.' Thank God Julius didn't call her that.
"Suit yourself," Carl said, and shrugged. "But in case you change your mind, here's my phone number." He handed her a slip of paper.
"Uh, thanks," Delilah said, taking the piece of paper. "See you around."
"See you," Carl said, and walked off, with a bit of a bounce in his step.
"Nice," Nosey said. "What would Julius say?" he added, singing it to the tune of /Jaws/.
"Shut up," Delilah said with a smile. "Come on, let's get back to work."
As they passed a garbage can, Delilah tossed Carl's number in it.
Sign up to rate and review this story