Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Won't Go Down By Myself

They Make Me Do Push Ups In Drag

by sugarinthesacrement 7 reviews

My first fan fic. tehe. So Isabella Bryar (I know Bryar's not italian or even close...but I like the name Isabella..) moves in with her aunt and cousin Bob, from Arizona. She felt like an outca...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 827 words

0Unrated
NOTE FROM ME:: I don't own any of these, and the facts aren't all right, I know Bert's not from NJ and the story takes place in Newark, oh and please review!!! Thanks a buncho. Sorry it's short, I just want to make sure people like it!!



The first time I saw him, I couldn't remove my eyes. He was, breathtakingly beautiful. Perfect in every sense, his long black hair fell nicely just below his ears, his smoldering black eyes burned holes right through my heart. I couldn't breathe. His pale skin contrasted against the tanned jocks pushing their way down the halls. I knew, in that moment that his eyes locked with mine, and we gaved wantingly into each others eyes, that he was meant for me. I needed him. But...that would probabley never happen. Why would such an angel want to be with me?
St. Peter's High was confusing. It was definately smaller than the huge, prison like buildings I had attended back in Arizona. There were no security guards, no metal detectors, and a whole bunch of back buildings. I finally found my Chem 12 class and rushed in, 5 minutes late.
"Ahh Miss Bryar, isn't it? Everybody, listen up, this is Isabella Bryar, she just moved him from sunny Arizona!" The teacher, who I assumed to be called Mr. Moritskey, due to the giant name tag on his desk, and it plastered all over the board, stepped me aside. "We work in groups of threes, Isabella, and I've paired you with Mr. Iero in the back." He handed me two giant textbooks and a stack of paper and ushered me to the back.
I found my lab partner, Mr. Iero. He was a cute one. He had a tattoo under his ear of a scorpion, and I was instantly jealous. I loved scorpions, and I wanted a tattoo.
"Hey I'm Frank," the boy took his headphones out and looked up from his comic book. "I hope your good at Chem cause I'm not."
"Well, I guess I'll have to be, eh? And I'm Bella."
"Very nice to meet you Bella. May I see your timetable?" I handed him the sheet of paper. "Hmm...you have art with Gerard, advanced calculus, eww, why? anyways you getta hang with Mikey in that class, english...sweet! Me, you, and Mikey all have english together! Oh, you're in Ray's history class, and Mikey and Bert have you in psych. Nifty! Your lockers close to mine and Mikey and Gerards!"
I was lost. "Umm, who are Mikey, Ray, Bert, and Gerard?"
He put his arm around my shoulders, "We, my dear, are your new best friends."

The second time I saw him, I couldn't take my eyes off. I seemed to have the same effect on him as well. Frank had dragged me out of chemistry, and towards the cafeteria. We sat down at one of the tables on the edge of the cafeteria, in a corner.
"Everybody, I'd like you to meet a girl. Yes, a real live girl Mikey, did you remember your inhaler today??" Frank announced to the table of guys. This is Bella. Bella, this is Mikey, Ray, Bert, and Gerard."
Mikey was adorable. He was tall and very skinny, with long brown hair that covered his eyes. He had cute little glasses. Bert was sitting beside him looking at Mikey. Bery had long black hair with a hott pink streak in it. Ray was puffy haired fro'd kid with a Guns N Roses T shirt. I knew we'd get along. And Gerard...he was even more beautiful up close.
"Hey baby I missed you sooo much!" A bubbly little blonde barely covered in pink popped up and sat on Gerard's lap. Immediatley there lips were attatched. I could tell Gerard was uncomfortable with the P.D.A. All the boys rolled their eyes in disgust, and went back to their previosu conversations. I sat down beside Frank and across from Mikey.
"So Bella, do you like New Joisey so far?" Mikey asked with a fake Jersey accent.
"Yea, I just got here a few days ago, so I'm still getting to know it all."
"Well, maybe I could show you around sometime..." Did Mikey just ask me out? As a friend of course.
"Yea, I'd like that."
"You should come to Frank's after school today, we have a date with an Xbox care to join us?"
"I'd love to," I answered.

My first day of highschool, and I had already made a bunch of friends. I was starting to like New Joisey...



So...did you like?? Please review, I'll post more when I can. Bob will be coming in soon. I promise!!! Also, pretty soon, (not right away), I need to start up some romance. What do you think, Mikey-Gerard-Bella? Gerard-Bert-Bella? Frank-Mikey-Bella? What about Ray?? Ohh keeping ya all in suspense. Let me know if you have any suggestions and I might consider it.
Sign up to rate and review this story