Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Won't Go Down By Myself

A Change of Speed A Change of Style A Change of Scene With No Regrets

by sugarinthesacrement 6 reviews

Ohh Belle's hanging out with Frankie and Mikey...and finds out the truth about our beloved Gerard..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 683 words

0Unrated
Note: I suggest you all go out and buy this amazing book, A Certain Slant of Light, by Laura Whitcomb. It's amazing!!! Thanks for the reviews...it made me feel all warm and fuzzy and I immediatley ran to my room to post more!


Hanging out with Frankie and Mikey was a lot of fun. Back home in Arizona, I never had a lot of friends, I was always a sort of social outcast. I never really wanted friends. With it came drama, and quite frankly, I did not need any of that. I wasn't anti social, I just didn't live for life at school.

"Hey guys, who was that girl with Gerard today?" I asked inconsipcuously.

"Ugh..dont remind me..." said Mikey, neither of them seemed to pleased by her presence.

"Gerard's barbie..." Frankie filled in. "Her name's Cassie or Carly or something..I really don't give a fuck what her name is.."

"She used to be our neighbor, she was really cool when we were little, Gerard's been infatuated with her since we were 10. As soon as we hit middle school, she got sucked into the popularity ring and now she's just using Gerard to get back at her ex boyfriend. The poor kid doesn't believe it though. They have a... 'connection' ...He thinks she loves him." Mikey explained a lot.

"That's horrible! How long has this been going on?" I hopped I didn't sound too interested..

"They've been dating like a month. A month of hell." Frank got up to stir the spagetti he was making. "What about you? Any loves in your life??" Frank asked. Him and Mikey both got very interested and stared me down, making me feel slightly intimidated.

"Uhh...I had a boyfriend...once...didn't work out..." I really wanted to just drop it. But they wouldnt.

"Oh what happened?" Frank pestered me with questions.

"I uhh...we were at a party and I walked in on him hot boxing a room, with 6 naked girls." Yea, my stoner boyfriend cheated on me with 6 whores, at once.

"Bastard..."

"Didn't know what he had..."

--------Mikey's Point of View-------

I gazed into her saphire eyes with a longing I've never felt before. Sure I've liked plenty of girls before, but I've never been able to talk to them without breaking a sweat, hyperventilating, and having an asthma attack. So I mostly sticked to myself. I'm pretty shy. With Bella, though, it was natural. I could be who I was at home with her, and she didn't judge me at all. She was...amazing. Beautiful, beyond belief. Everything you could every want, wrapped up in the most gorgeous package. She'd never be interested in me though... She's way to perfect for a shy, scrawny little fuck up like me.

"Mikey...Mikey...MIKEY!!!" Frank screamed in my ear. SHIT! I zoned out again!

"Uh sorry...I was just thinking..." Bella just sat there with an amused smile on her face. Ohh that smile, it made me want to melt in her arms and never move.

"Thinking about what Mikes?" Frank gave me a playful shove. "Dude you need to get laid."
Why am I friends with Frank? I felt my face go red, and I started to stutter..

"Uhh...Frankie, shut the fuck up.." I managed to squeek out.


------Frankie's Point of View-----

Damn. Mikey had fallen hard. And fast. He never even talks to girls, he never can talk to a girl. And now he was talking to Bella as if she were one of the guys. She's perfect for him. I should give up my dreams of ever having her for myself, and just encourage Mikey. It will be good for him. That's what I'll do. I'll put my feelings aside. Be the bigger man. I'm happy she makes him smile. He hasn't smiled like that in years.





Ok next chapter coming soon, review review review pretty pretty please. I thought I'd give you all some insight as to what Frank and Mikey are thinking. Ohhh Bella and Mikey? What about Gerard?? Let me know what you think please!
Sign up to rate and review this story