Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Won't Go Down By Myself

I'd love to be scattered to hell with you

by sugarinthesacrement 7 reviews

At school, Bella and Mikey seem to have chemistry. What's that look on Gerard's face? Ohhh jealousy??

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 795 words

0Unrated
----Bella's POV (Regular POV)----

The next morning, I was scouring my closet trying to find something to wear. I finally settled on my tapered jeans, black low top chucks, and a tight Anthrax t shirt. I layered some on red eye shadow, and rimmed my eyes with black eyeliner. Running a hand through my long black hair, I sighed. Mikey... I wasn't too sure I wanted to be more than friends with him, but he was so cute, and so sweet. I really liked him, the only thing holding me back was his brother... Gerard's beautiful angelic face...

I heard a knock on the door, so I ran to find a soaked Mikey and Frankie outside. I then noticed it was pouring outside. It rained in Arizona maybe 5 times a year.

"Hey boys," I said dumbfounded, staring at the buckets coming down outside.

"Whoa, you like Anthrax?" Mikey asked staring at my tshirt.

"Of course."

"Whoa, thats, uhm, awesome," Mikey just stared at my chest. I was hoping it was the picture on the shirt. I put my finger under his chin and raised his head to eye level. He just smiled like a dork so I gave him a little poke on the cheek. He was soo cute!

"Uhm...Bella...we usually walk...but since you have your liscence and a car, we voted you should drive us," Frankie said with a sinister grin.

"Haha ofcourse let me grab my bag,"

"SHOTGUN!" Mikey yelled.

"YOU BASTARD!" Frank repleied and they ran towards the car and started beating each other up. Well, Frank beating up Mikey mostly. It was pretty uh...hott.


At school, I had calculus first with Mikey, so he walked me up to our class. The teacher, Mr. Wilson, was a short stout old man who was starting to bald.

"Bella, I have an empty desk beside me...Wanna sit with me?" And he flashed me that adorable smile. His brother had the same one. Damn stop thinking about his brother. It's no use, just give up.

"I'd love to,"

"And while you're saying yes, there's this band playing tonight, they're a Joy Division tribute band. Would you like to check it out with me?" He looked really hopeful.

"I'd love to," I said again, with a dorky smile on my face.

"Great! Can you uh...pick me up?" He had an embarassed look on his face.

"Ofcourse, I'll see you at 6?"


---Mikey's POV----

She just said yes. She said yes. No girl has ever said yes. I've never talked to a girl. What if I want to kiss her? I've never kissed a girl before. I've only ever kissed my mom, Gerard, and Frank, but that was a different story.

"Psst...Frankie...I need to talk to you..." I whispered to Frank at lunch. We both stood up and walked to the garbage cans.

"Well, you know how I told you I was planning to ask Belles to that show? Well I did and she said yes. But I have a problem," I glanced around. "The only people I've made out with was that time with you and Gerard... and I was pretty drunk."

Frank laughed. Then he did the weirdest thing. He leaned in and kissed me. Right there in the cafeteria. I looked around. No one was looking, our table oblivious to the fact that we even left. I deepened the kiss, opened my mouth and allow Frank's tongue to enter. Soon we were both getting into it, it was kinda awkward kissing Frank, but he was my bestfriend. And I needed to learn somewhere, right?

"Whoa, Mikey, you're amazing for an amateur. You have nothing to worry about. My work here is done," he said as he walked back to our table.

No, I'm not gay, I'm not even bi. I have no problems with homosexuals or bisexuals, I just happened to be really good friends with Frank and Frank is a horny little devil. All the time. I'm surprised he hadn't put the moves on Bella. I stepped out from behind the garbage can to see Bella emptying her lunch tray.

"Mikey..why were you behind the garbage can, and why do you have sex hair, and that goofy grin?" She asked. And then as if speaking to herself, she added, "Weird, Frank had that same look..." Then she winked at me and walked back with me, linking my arm with hers. My feelings for her were intensifying...it was scary. I saw how hard and fast Gerard fell for girls, and I didn't want that to happen to me. But Bella's not like that, I told myself.


Ok that was chapter trois....let me know if you like it mk? Thx again for all the reviews.
Sign up to rate and review this story