Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Won't Go Down By Myself

I'll Carve Out My Lungs And It's All Just To See You Again

by sugarinthesacrement 5 reviews

What happens after the show, they get in late, slumber party...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-27 - Updated: 2006-12-27 - 486 words

0Unrated
---Bella's P.O.V.---

I had the most amazing night with Mikey. I felt myself falling for him, he was perfect. The show was awesome, he has really good taste in music. We moshed like the crazy mofo's we are, and then just hung out for a while afterwards getting to know each other.

"Mikey, I had an amazing time tonight, hey um...would you like to stay over? My aunt and uncle are in New Zealand, and only Bob, my cousins here.."

"Slumber Party!" He said as he threw his skinny arms around me.

---Mikey's P.O.V.---

Bella had just gotten in the shower. I needed back up. I'd never been alone with a girl, ever. Now I was sleeping at a girls house. I grabbed the phone and dialed Frankie's house.

"Hello?" a groggy voice said.

"Ray?" I had forgotten Ray and Bert and Gerard were all hanging out tonight.

"Yea, Mikey? How'd the date go?"

"Great Ray, listen put me on speakerphone." I demanded him.

"Hey Mikey," I heard the boys all say in slurred voices. Great they were drunk.

"Listen, I have a problem. I'm sleeping over."

"That's a problem? Mikes are you gay? Your gonna finally get laid!" Bert yelled. I then heard him open another can of beer.

"No Bert, I'm not going to make a move," I was cut off by Bert again.

"Right I know, you're not that kind of girl..."

"Bert your a jackass. Anyways, what do I do, do I kiss her, sleep on the couch, in her bed? I dont know what to do!!!" I was in hysterics. Frankie came to my rescue.

"Sleep wherever she tells you to. If you sleep with her, pretend your cold. If you want to kiss her, just do it. Do it like you did with me Mikey, she won't be able to resist a fox like you."

"Thanks Frank, night guys."

Bella came back downstairs just after I had hung up.

"Wanna watch a movie? I got Rocky Horror Picture Show!" I wanted her badly. That was my favourite movie.

We sat on the movie for the remainder of the movie. At the Time Warp we both started laughing and eventually fell on each other. We just stayed like that for the rest of the movie. By the time the credits rolled, I had my arms wrapped around her, stroking her hair, and she had her head on my chest.

"I never wanna move, Bella," I whispered into her ear. She moved her head and gazed into my eyes. So irrisistable. I had to do it. Just like Frank showed me. I kissed her. And she kissed back.

"Then don't move Mikey." She whispered back in my ear. We fell asleep on that couch, entwined, together.



Sorry it's short, let me know how you like it. More will come later today, so review review review. Thanks kiddies!
Sign up to rate and review this story