Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Won't Go Down By Myself

They Call Me The Rattlesnake...Cause Baby I lool Like an Outlaw.

by sugarinthesacrement 3 reviews

The next morning at school...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 805 words

0Unrated
---Mikey's P.O.V.---

I woke up to someone grabbing my arm and dragging me off the couch. The hand shoved me into a chair in the opposite end of the living room. Only then did I realize I was looking into the beautiful eyes of a big blonde guy, a few years older than me. Bob Bryar.

"Hey kid, why the fuck are you seeping with my little cousin??" He was pretty upset. "What are your intentions??"

"Uhm...Bob...I really like Bella, I'd never do anything to deliberatly hurt her, or take advantage of her." Just then Bella walked in towel drying her hair after her shower.

"Hey Bob, Mikey plays bass, you guys should jam sometime."

"You play bass?" Bob asked me with interest.

"Um yea, a bit. I'm in a band with my brother and a few friends."

"Cool. I drum." Bob replied. He seemed fine now.

"You should come over later. We need a drummer." Shit, Gerard is going to kill me if Bob sucks.

"Ok, I'll make Bella take me around 5:00." Shit, Gerard was really going to kill me.

---Bella's P.O.V.---

Mikey and Bob were hitting it off well. Well, Mikey seemed a bit uncomfortable, but that's Mikey.

"Mikey, we should get ready for shcool, give me 10 minutes and I'll drive you to your house first."

I dashed up the stairs to my room. Rifling through my closet, I finally decided on a pair of tapered jeans, and a Vanna t shirt. I grabbed my black Circa hoody and slipped on my vans, then dashed to the bathroom. I threw on some black eyeshadow, and red eyeliner. I grabbed my bag and dashedd down the stairs. Mikey and I ran to the car, trying to avoid the terrential downpour.

Five minutes later, I pulled up in front of Mikey's place.

"If Frank and Ray, Bert and Gerard are still here tell them they can cram into my car." I told Mikey. A few minutes after Mikey walked in the door, I saw Gerard come barreling out. He climbed in the front seat.

"Morning Bella, thanks for the ride. So how was your night last night.??" Gerard asked in a pleasant tone. He must be bipolar.

"It was great thanks."

"That's swell. So how are you liking school? Is it better than Arizona??" Why was he being so nice? Maybe Mikey told him about Bob and now he feels like he HAS to be nice. That's it.

"Gerard why are you talking to me?" I blurted. Oops. "I mean, ever since I got here, you never said anything. Now you're chatty Kathy."

"Bella, your gorgeous." He said with a stunning twinkle in his eye. "And I had a girlfriend. I felt bad just bing around you. Mikey's a lucky bastard." I wans't expecting that response.

"Fuck Gerard. Why the fuck do you have to tell me now? Gerard, your beautiful. In the three days I've been here, I decided your response would be the opposite. Now I've led Mikey on. And Mikey's super sweet, I would never want to hurt him."

"Bella, you feel the same way I do?" He asked, his peaceful serene face searching mine.

"Yes, I do." It happened so fast. He leaned in and his lips grazed mine. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever had happen. "No Gerard, stop. It's too late. We're going to have to stop these feelings, I like Mikey and would never in any way want to hurt him."

We soon saw the rest of the boys run out of the house and jump in my car. Ray glared at me the whole time.

"Hey guys, how was your night?" I asked.

"More importantly, how was yours??" Frank asked with a chuckle.

The rest of the drive to school was like that, Frank making jokes about me and Mikey's night togethor. Gerard was stiff and quiet, Mikey was uncomfortable sitting on Ray's lap. Ray just glared at me. When we got to school, I told everyone that I'd see them in class, I had to go to the office first. Everyone except Ray walked off to their classes.

"Hey Ray, what's up?" I asked.

"I saw you kiss Gerard. Mikey came in the house and was ecstatic. He really likes you. Your the only girl he's ever liked and done something about. He acts normal around you. He normally can't even talk to girls. You have to make a choice. Mikey or Gerard. But don't play them both."

"Whoa Ray, I like Mikey. Gerard just told me he likes me this morning, and the kiss just happened. Gerard is gorgeous, I just have to bury my feelings. I like Mikey, and wouldn't hurt him!" I walked off to class.


More to come soon. Thanks for all the reviews!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story