Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Won't Go Down By Myself

Your lipstick...his collar...

by sugarinthesacrement 5 reviews

Bella falls asleep in school. SEX SCENE!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-05 - 494 words

0Unrated
Thanks for the reviews. And this chapter is dedicated to SafeFromRobotsDAMN, for her creepy disturbing pleasures. Everyone go read her stories they are amazazing.


---Bella's P.O.V.---

The kiss was intense. I felt his tongue on my lips, begging for an entrance. I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to enter. He massaged my mouth with his tongue, and I felt my body shaking from the intensity. His strong, muscular hands ran through my hair, and up my thigh. I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to have him...all of him.

I played with the hem of his tshirt, and slowly, teasingly, pulled it up over his torso, only breaking the kiss once to take it off. I threw it on the floor. His hands ran up my shirt, carefully removing it. In one swift movement, he had my bra off and on the floor. I then unbuttoned his pants, and soon they joined the growing cluster of clothes on the floor. I crawled out of my jeans, eager to have all of him.

"Bella, are you sure you want to do this??" he asked me inbetween kisses.

"I want nothing more."

His hands hooked into the hem of my panties and pulled them off. I did the same to his boxers. He thrust his fingers inside of me, making me squirm in pleasure. Is this what I was missing all my life?

I took his shaft in my hands and began to pleasure him. It was not enough though, I needed him all. He reached over into his nightstand and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"Bella, tie me to the bed." I was not expecting this. But I did it. I handcuffed him to the bed frame, and rode him to heaven and back. It was bliss.

When we were both done, we collapsed in bed all hot and sweaty.

"Bella, that was amazing."

"I know, we should do this more often, Bob."

I felt someone shaking me. It wasn't Bob, he was still chained to his bed. I opened my eyes a squint, to see Bert staring at me.

"BERT!" I screamed and jumped. It was then that I realized I was not naked in bed with my cousin, but in class.

"Bella, you fell asleep."

That explains a lot. So I didn't have hot bondage sex with my cousin. Thank god for that one. But I still dreamt about it. Creepy..

"Bella, it's time to go home now." Bert stood there staring at me.

"Oh, ok, thanks Bert."

I think I need a medal for most perverse dream.


**So there it is, my first sex scene ever. This really has nothing to do with the story, but there are some people on here who seem to like CREEPY PERVERSE INCEST SEX. Not to name names. coughsafefromrobotsdamncough. But I kinda enjoyed writing it anyways. I really suck at writing sex scenes, so sorry it sucked majorly. REview please.
Sign up to rate and review this story