Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Him, not me...

Chappie 2!

by CompetiveSwimmaChick 8 reviews

Real short again..... so sorry!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 387 words

1Exciting
key guys, 2nd chappie! Yeah, bit short......

Jay angrily gathered up his books which he had dropped to the floor. Theresa and that mexican guy had moved away her locker. He quickly slammed his locker door shut and pratically ran towards Theresa and the Mexican guy.

"Hey Theresa! What's up?" Jay asked

"Nuttin much, Jay. Oh, have you met our newest student? His name is Marco de Rio, and he just moved here from Mexico! Isn't that great?! Oh, and Marco, this is Jay." Theresa said.

"Hi Jay. Pleased to meet you." Marco told Jay.

Oh great, Jay thought. Another point against this guy. His english is flawless, yet is rich with a soft accent. Great. Just great. And could he stand any bit closer to Theresa without actually touching her? No probably not. Uggg, why her?

"Hi Marco, it's great to meet you to." Jay said polietly. And mind you, he said it mostly not to set off a bad impression.

"Jay, what's wrong? You feeling okay? 'Cause you seem to be looking a bit sick." Theresa asked with concern in her voice.

"Oh, I'm fine. Maybe I'm just getting a bit of a cold. Nothing much. It will go away." Jay responded.

"Okay, we'd better get to class Jay. The bell will ring soon. And Marco is in our math class."

"How do you know the bell will ring soon? Is there a clock somewhere?" Marco asked, looking around.

"No silly", responded Theresa, punching Marco lightly in the arm. "I just......... know"

"Oops' said Marco. "it might take me a bit to get used to these canadians and their traditions. So sorry."

"Don't worry", said Theresa. "Me and my friends will break you in. In fact, do you want to come watch a movie at my residence with me and my friends. It will be fine, right Jay?" Looking up at him, giving him her puppy dog eyes.

"Yep, sure." Answered Jay. In no possible way could he resist those eyes. Who knew what would happen tonight, but Jay hoped it wouldn't be anything really, or better yet, that Marco couldn't come.

Poor Jay, because his last with wouldn't come true. Too bad he wasn't like Neil (lucky). But for his first wish? Who really knows?

Sorry bout the cliffhangie.... I promise a happy ending!
Sign up to rate and review this story