Categories > Original > Romance > Finally finding a Mythical peace

First Encounter

by Elenisil 0 reviews

This is the first time that Elenisil and Colavito meet. They are both in their unicorn forms.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 1909 words

-1Boring
Colavito: Gams swung back and forth like a metronome, his torso pushed forward in an intimidating manor, his chasms seemed a step ahead of his frame, unblinking, taking in eveything his peripheral vision had to offer. He gradually ingressed into the bleek realm in search of any being that may wander. Tymanums slowly swivled upon his plat, shaded diffrent tints of gray, as the sought for any type of chime that may reach them. Nasal passages flared as they took in the bitter stench of the realm, and nought a wiff was that of the aroma of any creature. Would he have to serch all day? He would not do that, he would rather move on than sit in one place for such a long period of time. That was not the ways of this brutis, well unless he was to take on a lover. And that was out of the question at the moment.

Elenisil: Wandring further through the plain the illustrious black mythic sent out her aura searching for other around, she suddenly felt the presence of a grey around. Another mythic seemed to be a rarity and she secretly wondered to herself if the mythic was also an ancient. She sent her mind out again searching for answers, cool grasp searched the minds of all who were around until she found the grey again. She went through his mind, she was sure he would feel it, but she couldn't help but wonder who and what he was. Searching further she felt the aura of a peacekeeper of a land which really seemed to need it. Sure that he wasn't another ancient she withdrew from his mind and continued on her way. Turning around and past the trees she was almost suddenly upon him now from behind, her presence seemed to go un noticed as she crossed behind him, sparing a long glance at the equid before her. His coat gleamed with healthy dapples and horn shimmered under the cool night. She stoped standing tall and arching her neck, spines relaxed down her neck as her steel blue eyes searched over the other equid.

Colavito: He could clearly feel the presence of another mythical being prodding into his mind, normaly he would have hid anything from another. But this time he just kept his journey continuing and his thoughts open to the wonderer. Not only could he feel the aura of the being so close, he could now hear the soft pounding of flints hitting against mother earth. No agknowlagement was taken to what now appeared to be a femmora, as he wandered. If she was friendly enough she would speak to him.

Elenisil: She could feel the almost compliance that the other equid had, and she admired that in the stallion who was still walking before her. Not quite sure of what to say she stepped forward reaching out to the mythic before her and said into his mind, Looking back toward the stallion she hoped that she had not over stepped her bars and angered him. She looked almost sheepishly around, she was still unsure of the stud that was infront of her, but it was nice to be in the presence of her own kind again. She liked the lupids that she had met so far, but it was still nice to see one of her own species around. Millenia of years still hadn't taken away the want to be in the presence of her own kind from her heart.

Colavito: Upon hearing her inquire umongst his own thoughts, he turned his curvature just enough that was able to cast a glance over his shoulder blades backwards. What a sight did he see, not only was the follower a fellow mythic, but a femmora, her wrapping was of the purest swarthy pigmintation. After a few moments of silence, he quietly retorted to her quire, "yes, I am new here as well." His tones showed his ages, he spoke slowly, his hymns rang out with a sagacious manor. Slowly his gams halted so the lass would be able to meet up with him. Unblinkingly, he watched her inch closer. Pools with an endless depth as well showed his ages, but also showed the troubled life that he had endured. But that part of his life, he kept locked away in the back of his mind, where not even he ventured.

Elenisil: She walked up to the stud before her, catching his eye squarely she noticed something that shinned right down to the depths of his soul and effected her own. Pulling her head back she realized who he was, steel blue eyes soon took on the same luster that the greys had, "You're an ancient," she said with excitement and suprise. The look in his eye the length of his horn she should have seen it before. Everything that she saw in him she knew herself, the long years tearing away at their souls, eating away at their beings. She also saw, however, the relentlessness of not giving in when all others were long dead. Both mythics had been through trials and tribulations that neither wanted to relive, but had kept deep within, burrying it beneith hardened eyes and evolved features. Her own were made for the darkness, since that was what she was made of, slitted pupils, jet black coat, sharp eyesight. He was beautiful as well, time making him into the animal he is now.

Colavito: The faintest of smiles curled his velvets skyward upon registering her shock of seeing him being an ancient. A slight suprise was taken onto himself as well, not that she was an ancient as well, but more of how long it had taken her to catch on. Though no responce was needed he gave one to her anyways to not be put off as rude, kissers parted to let forth the same slow blissful vocalizations, "yes I am." A calm stillness fell over the vagabond as he stood next to the xanthippe, his lucid chasms boring into her own.

Elenisil: She felt a peace within, it was only around her own real kind that she felt open and able to truely able to express herself. None of the others would even be able to comprehend what she had been through, but finally she found one of the only beings that could. She wasn't sure of exactly how old of an ancient he was, but it didn't matter she was happy to find any older than a milenia. She walked with the other mystic in almost total silence, she knew that conversation was not really needed to feel comfortable, the presence of another was all that was needed. Thinking back through her years she wandered to when she was given her name sake, at least 2 milenia ago, walking with another ancient under the cool frost of the moon and stars. She breathed in deeply sending the chilled air down her throate into her lungs savoring the coolness the Moon brought back to her breathing out she released her negative energy and submerged herself in the feeling around her. It felt good to bask under it's rays again with one of her own by her side.

Colavito: A calm always rested over this bonc, but even more so of a phlegmatic aura fell over him. It was just as if this lady walking beside him did this to him. Well, it was. A thought was not able to be brought up on the last time he came in contact with another mythic, of any species, and to be one as the same as he, a rareity. Nought a sound was created by his ovate tips as the duo meandered across the topgraphy, just every few moments you could hear the toe of his talons dragging across the fluffy ivory that blanketed the geo at this time of the season's change. After many moments of silence they shared, he dared to let his hymns ring out into the atmos for her to hear, "what is your calling?" His inquire was quite simple, but he liked to know that small bit of information so he didn't seem as he was strolling around with a compleate stranger.

Elenisil: The calm ensued between the two of them like a heavy fog upon the top of a body of water, creating a misted haven that they were engulfed in. The frosted branches of nearby weeds in the thicket sent tinkeling sounds through atmos for as far as her visage could see. Slight crackling sounds came from the stallion's hooves echoing furhter and adding a rythem to what seemed to be the life of the area. Quiet symphoneys were enhanced when she heard the stallion before her speak, asking her her name "I am called Elenisil." She thought back to the evles who gave her the name, before that she was just a being a nameless creature wandering the night plains. The Moon and Stars, that is what created her, so that was what she was named after. Really not having any need to ask the mystic at her side his name she turned head to him veiled with long forelock, eyes burning steel blue she asked out of courtisy, "What may I call you."

Colavito: Her sapranos chimed quietly in the atmos, sending a delightful ring to his awaiting harks. "Colavito," he answered simply. There was no great need to reply further into it, what else was there to be said, or why would someone even wish to go on a tangent on what their signature. Heck, he couldn't even remeber how his calling came around, all he knew was that he had one and what it was. Silence again consumed the bronc as their little lunar stroll continued. Every once in a while he would cast a curious glace as the fem beside his brawny incompassement, boring deeply into her saphire onlookers, after quick moments his gaze would quickly advert to the realm around.

Elenisil: Taking in the night senses brought her back to the time she was in once again. This place even though relatively new reminded her of lands far away from her. She had seen most of the world as it be and kept moving seemingly forever searching, for what she was really not sure. Once she had come across a place similar to this and found an underground cave system running just beneth it's surface. There she slept, never certain of how long, but when she awoke she could recall all the changes that took place. What was once wilderness had been ravaged by man, a castle sat upon the top of the faraway hill and most of the lands around had been plowed for farming. So she just moved on, but it seemed where ever she moved she found more and more of these mortals around and less of the ancients. She began to wonder 'how long until this place is destroyed' Bringing herself back once again she could feel the Colavito' gaze land upon her, stay for a moment then leave once again. Vocals araised once again as she turned from the stallion by her side, "I must be off Colavito, I hope to see you again soon." She left leaving so quickly that Colavito did not even get a chance to say anything. He only watched as her sleek black form cut through the wooded area.
Sign up to rate and review this story