Categories > Original > Romance > Finally finding a Mythical peace

Emotions found once again

by Elenisil 0 reviews

This is where Elenisil finds her long lost emotion of love in the arms of the Unicorn stallion Colavito. Colavito in this story starts out in unicorn form then changes into human form after seeing...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Romance - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 2749 words

-1MarySue
Elenisil: Wandering through the dark woods under the moons light and lightly misting sky, Elenisil stood in her hunan like form. Long black cloak dusted the groud as she kept moving. She was drawn here, some unknow force pulling her to the center of the woods. What she felt came from the depths of her being pulling from the base of her feet to the tips of her long pointed ears. She recgonized the feeling she had, but hadn't felt the sensation for many years. The aura of the darkness was present behind the lumious tree pillars, booring through every space and seeping through its cracks. Large hood billowed low over her features hiding her face, concealing her from any who looked on. Long brown branches that ussually clawed at others made way and frosted upon her passing, shivering as she stepped pass. She would wait for now and bide her time, the sky was clearing and revealing pearly white moon and brilliant stars. Tonight would be a fine night for basking. Leaning her head back she pointed her face toward the sky, revealing pale porcelin white skin and promiment features, finely chizzled upon her face.

Colavito: Pillars swung freely under the many tone pelt, his wrapping held the pigmintation of many hues because of the dappling effect that was spread over the entire of his frame work but each hair was a diffrent shade of gray to ivory to lucid. All other tresses held the purest tint of swarthy. Even the horn sprouting from his skull held a lucid tint, but toward it's leathal tip it held more of a silvery hue. Thorns resting atop his bulky cranium seemed to always stand at attention, awating any form of a musical tune played out to any creature, meaning him or not, or even a stanza played even if wasnt ment to be played at all. Windows to the soul had no coloration to them other that night wash'd, you could see only raw emotion within them, but fear was one emotion never shown. Flints, also shaded ivorn, danced quietly across the emerald vendure and the leaves that have fallen from timbers and started to decompose. Optics rested upon a slender form, that he knew was Elenisil with out question. A halt from momentum was preformed right behind the xanthippe. Muscles that lined his curvature lifted his crania over her shoulder so his jowels were resting upon her chest. You could say it was an embrace from behind. Remember the emotions that were mentioned that were shown clearly in his shadowed pools? Well there was only one emotion that was ever showen toward this fem, can you phantom what it is? Yes, that is right. The begining of love. She may not feel the same toward him, but that is how he felt toward her. Knowledge of her being created from shadows and stars was within his skull, but he cared not of what it seemed to be a darker nature to others. All he knew of is the way she acted toward him, and that was friendly enough for him. She showed compassion, well slightly, and he was happy for that. It had been along time since anyone had showed him any kind of emmotion that was of the friendly sort. Well it has been along time since he has even been with his own kind to get affection of that Elenisil gives toward him. He had gotten affection showen to him by just regular equines, but it just was not the same. Maybe he was just seeing things and she didnt really mean the emotions she had shown, but she had shown them. He cares for her even if she ends up not feeling the same toward him. He will move on if she doesnt care for him that way.But if he ever does have to move on, she will take a part of his heart with her.

Elenisil: Eyes were closed, resting once more while she basked in the moonlit night, lips parted slightly after hearing the presence of Colavito and begun to humm an ancient tune. One of peaceful times and the cool air of love. Slightly approperiate she thought for where she now found herself with the dapple grey stallion behind her. Long frame swayed slightly as her musical vocalizations continued spreading into the night, carpeting the very essence of the sourrounding area. Eyes remained closed as she heard Colavito approach from behind creating a beat to her soft luring melody. Silence sourrounded everywhere except for the enchanting tune she emitted when the mythic behind her come to a stop, hooves halting just behind her. She stood fast, as she felt a large skull rest over her shoulder and take hold of her boddice wraping her in a loving embrace. The feelings from within spilled out as emotions long locked away flooded out through her song, bringing long lost tears to her eyes. Long streaks of red spilled from steel blue eyes as she began to cry, the crimson liquid staining her beautiful pale white features. She couldn't cry like others, once again years of evolution and ignorance of her own emotions damned her to cry tears of blood. The price of locking her feelings away for so long was her life force its self. Head bowed slightly as she raised her arms to the equines head and stroked lightly, pulling fingers through long forelock and around spiraled horn. Pale white satin skin almost glew in the moons light as her hands kept caressing the features of the unicorns face. She felt the same for him, but was afraid to not only show it completely, but express it.

Colavito: Lids, almost in a manor like a slumber is in their wake, slowly fell over his swarthy stained chasms as he felt the soft caressing digits of Elenisl across his fascade. Her digits danced lightly across his many toned fascade, threw his silky tresses, and around the horn sprouting from his block. Vibrations from her ancient melody surged not only threw his frame work as well as her own, but it seemed to fill the mother earth and other things inhabbiting this planet with a silent life. It seemed that the presence of everything was more profound, but naught a sound of sturring or another melody joining her own. He felt as if he had heard this tune played so long ago, but the meaning of it escaped him, along with were he had heard it. But that flustered him little. All he really cared about right now was the lass that was humming quietly before him, sharing an embrace with him. And if he was correct, even sharing the same emotions as him. Slowly muscles that lined his curvature contracted to pull her into a slightly tighter embrace.

Elenisil: Heart just about jumped from its place and fluttered about in her chest as a new feeling washed over senses. Eyes ussually a tired and isolated steel blue warmed livened with the feeling coarsing through her very being. Slitted pupils dialiated and iris' turned to a deep loving red color. She hadn't felt love for centuries and the feeling now was almost overwhelming. Sending her over the top she felt the stallion behind her pull her in closer, locking their frames in the most loving embrace that can be had between two in the forms that they were now in. Gasping slightly from all the emotions rushing to the front of her psyche from deep with in she brought her long arms up and wraped them around the nose of Colavito. His soft grey muzzel was warm against her cooler hands as she moved her thumb slightly over the sensative skin over the top of his nose. She held him tightly aswell, afraid that if she let go her emotions would overwhelm her. Hood fell back and revealed her long black hair that cascaded down past the stallions neck and ended around shin level behind her cloak. A new breeze whisped around them as her song kept flowing from her lips and was accompinied by the brushing of the wind and leaves around them. The earth its self seemed to be pleased with the two of them, the only ancients left upon the earth finding eachother and finding comfort in eachothers embrace.

Colavito: No longer was there the weight of his curvature on her shoulder. No longer was the slight pressure from his crania pressing into her front in the form of an embrace. Now there was large yet slender hands upon her stomach, still holding her in a firm embrace. No longer did she have an equine face to touch, now a human face pressed lightly into the crook of her neck. Semi-long black curly hair now was mixed with her own as he stood in an almost protective manor behind her. Still his lids were closed over his swarthy pools. But now there was no longer a large dappled drake behind the fem, but a tall slender human male dressed in nothing but black. Skin seemed to be an almost luminesant hue under the lunar light cascading down upon them from the havens above.

Elenisil: Weight and form may have changed but the feeling did not. Still she was being held, protected from the stallion now man behind her. Large hands cradled her slender lean form beneth them, slightly caressing hour glass form that seemed all too thin for her height. Now could also be felt hot warmth of breath upon her neck slightly moistening her nape. Pressing her blood stained cheek against the side of his curly black hair she took in his scent that like her own stayed the same even past his form. Now dried pools looked turned toward Colavito and looked lovingly into his own. Her features for the first time in centuries softened and showed her true beauty as she loosened in his grip and spun quickly in his arms, brining her own up between the two of them to clutch the front of his shirt and burrow her head beneth his chin into open awaiting neck. She finally found her shelter from the outside world. Still afraid she tried to keep her emotions from comming out all the way, the last one she had felt this way for was Beleg Fae and she didn't want the same thing to happen to Colavito that happened to him.So she kept a tight grip on him, afraid if she let him go, that he would leave her just as all the other in her life kept leaving her.

Colavito: Muscles relaxed enough to let her frame spin around to face him while still remaining in his embrace. Her fascade made contact with the soft part of his exposed neck, pressing against him lightly. His digits slowly trailed up her spine to lightly play with her raven hued tresses. He could sence a mild fear from her, he had no clue from what, but he would not pry to answer his inquire. It was rude. She would answer it in time if she thought he needed to know. Slowly his index finger trailed across her jaw line to her chin to were it dipped under her chin to lightly press against the underside of her chin to lift her fascade to the point he was able to look down into her saphire pools.

Elenisil: Orbs still slightly wet with liquid crimnson glistened upward at pools filled with the beginnings of love. She herself had felt it too, it felt like fate, the only two ancients seemingly still wandering finding each other. She had been searching for something for so long, always kept at a distance she persisted until she found the source of her longing and wandering. It was him the dapple grey stallion now tall man with raven locks and pale complexition so very similar to her own. She felt the light traces as he brought his hand up and along her spine and fluttering ever so lightly through her hair. Pulling her arms up she encircled his neck and pulled him close bringing their faces together. Her lips lightly played agains his ears as she let vocals loose and almost pleeded with him crimnson tears once again streaking slowly down her cheeks. "You won't leave right?" she asked and closed her eyes tightly "You won't leave me her alone and lost like everyone else?" Slender bony hands found their way to his hair whisping through it as she pulled herself up to him.
The two slender forms stood under the full moons light, two halves brought together to finally become whole. Bodies close together Elenisil looked up to Colavito his light complexition seemed to shine in the moons light. She closed her eyes and rested upon him once more. She hoped he would not leave her like so many had done before, feeling almost guilty earlier for taking Colavito after Beleg died she realized that just because she loved another did not mean that his love had to die. He was the one who taught her about emotions and he would always have a place in her heart, but perhaps it was ok for her to feel again. Colavito brought that back to her and she felt almost overwhelmed by them, her cold steel gaze softened and warmed as she stood in his arms, too afraid that if she moved she would wake from what seemed to be an all too amazing dream that would turn cruel if it turned out to be only a dream.

Colavito: Slightly he was taken aback by her questions. Why would he ever leave her? Why would he want to? Lightly his thumb brushed across her chin as his swarthy pools looked deeply into her own saphire chasms. He could see the crimson liquid threatening to spill over her lower lids. The faintest smile turned his kissers upward into a warm smile toward the emotionaly overwhelmed lass in his arms. Lightly his lips brushed against the silky soft skin on her forehead as he placed a few tender kisses there. After a few more moments of just watching her he gave her the responce she was looking for, "Never. I will never leave you. The only way I will ever leave your side is because my final breath had been taken from me." He did not say the words because it was what she wanted to hear, but it was just the honest truth. An arm was lifted so his hand lightly covered her own that was lightly playing with his raven threads. Slowly he brought down her hand within his own, and then he brought her hand to his lips were he lightly kissed the palm of her hand. "Never," he spoke breathlessly into the palm of her hand, his lips brushing ever so lightly against her fair skin.

Elenisil: Tears ceased from then on and only a smile could be seen gracing her lips. She felt so foolish and young at basically pouring her entire heart at him all at once and wondered if he really meant it. Snapping from that train of thought she brought herself back to what was happening as he gently felt his lips brush across her forehead. Heart abounded once again at hearing his words, and she felt a lightness come over her. "I will never let anyone take your final breath without giving my own first." She said as she felt the honesty come from him. His words echoed in her ears, he had said never. Feeling his hand cover her own she relaxed her grip from his neck and let him pull her hand to his lips and lightly kiss her palm. Repeating the one word agin as he did so. She stood in a daze from the man in front of her, ussually it was she who was the one casting the spell, but tonight Colavito had bewitched her. Heart in her chest slowed to a melodic rythem as she watched the form in front of her continue to expell a feeling of love. Soft blue orbs no longer held the threat of tears as she pulled Colavito over and kissed him, lightly brushing their lips together. "Thank you." Is all she said as she setteled back into his arms where she felt not even the ravenging of time could touch them.
Sign up to rate and review this story