Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 14:Starlight.

by Popciclegirl 1 review

"My life, you electrified my life."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-23 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 589 words

0Unrated
*NEW YORK*

It was Lilee's last few hours in New York. Her and Skye were walking around the wet streets of the city, looking around. Seeing if anything interesting was happening.

"It's cold." Skye said, she was shivering.

"Yeah. I'm surprised, for the last couple of days it's been hot."

"Hot as in 45-60."

Lilee nodded. "Yeah." She sighed, watching the cold air fly out of her mouth. "What time is it?"

"About 10:00."

"Be serious."

"Okay, it's 9:59."

"My plane takes off in about an hour."

"Screw the coldness, let's go."

They ran to Skye's car.

*LAS VEGAS*

"Where the hell is he?" Jon asked.

"I don't know."

"Well, Ryan. You should, after all. You are the one who drove him out."

"I did not drive him out. He chose to leave."

"Not how I heard it. I recorded it on my cell phone." Jon handed Ryan his cell.

"Yah! Brendon!/What? What I do now? Yeah, the big whole in the o-zone is my fault too! Oh and did I mention that I'm the one who knocked down the twin towers and killed all of those innocent people?! Is there something wrong with me? Am I not perfect enough for you guys? Well, guess what guys. NOBODY'S PERFECT! door slam/You know, Ryan. He's right. You were the one who went blistic on him./Shut up./Yeah, sorry for actually caring."

"Okay, maybe I did kick him out." Ryan said.

Spencer nodded.

Just then, Brendon opened the door and walked in.

"Speak of the devil." Jon murmered.

"Hey guys." He said.

Ryan staired at him.

"Hey, BRENDON. Ryan wants to say something." Spencer dragged Ryan out of his chair and pushed him up to Brendon.

"Yeah, umm...I'm sorry for the way I acted about Lilee. You were right though. Nobody's perfect and we should be supporting you about this. Right guys ?"

Everyone nodded.

"I'm being 100% supportive here." Jon said.

Brendon nodded. "Thanks." He smiled.

Ryan cocked an eyebrow. "Okay, you're not acting yourself."

"I don't see what's so weird about me. Just trying to be perfect."

Spencer stood up. "Okay Brendon. He apologized. Now cut the crap."

"I forgave him. I don't see what crap I'm doing."

Jon, still focusing on his phone spoke. "Lilee's coming back tomorrow. She called an hour ago."

"Really?" Brendon asked. "Yeah!" He clapped his hands and ran into his room.

Everyone looked at Jon. "I knew that would do it."

"So she is coming back?" Ryan asked.

"Don't ask me."

*THE NEXT DAY*

Lilee truley was coming back. She was going to arrive at the house in a few minutes.

"Brendon's ecstatic." Kara said. "All day he's been singing 'Starlight' by Muse."

"Really? I love that song!" Jon said. "I'm gonna join him."

"Oh-kay." Kara rolled her eyes.

Ryan, who was lying on the floor playing with his I-pod, also rolled his eyes. "So, you and your bff is going to be back together again. I've never seen you so bored in your life."

"Without her, there's nothing to do."

"There's gonna be lots to do." Spencer said. "Baby, baby, baby."

Kara's green eyes got bigger. "So, Ryan. Kids?"

He sat up. "No. No kids. No thanks. I'm 23. No."

Spencer leaned over to Kara. "He'll change his mind."

"No I won't." Ryan got up and exited the room.

"He will. I've known him since I was 10."

There was a knock at the door. "May I come in?" A muffled voice asked.

"It depends."

"It's Lilee."

Imedietly, Kara jumped up and opened the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story