Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

Million Dollar Smile

by twiinklestar 2 reviews

What happens when Cronus kidnaps Theresa and Jay must rescue her by getting the golden fleece. This time without Medea's help or Hera's.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-21 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 695 words

3Exciting
---INTRODUCTION---INTRODUCTION---INTRODUCTION---
It had started out as a normal Saturday morning. All of the titans were fast asleep. All snug in their fuzzy blankets and comforters in their beds. Some lay peacefully, turned to one side and some were hanging off or upside down on their beds (a/n: ahem Archie and Herry).

But while the snooze crew was well...uhh snoozing, Seargent. Cronus 101 was on the look-out duty. How could this brown haired teenager sleep while Cronus could be planning something? Or for that matter could be trying to plan something.

They had gone over this many times. They would push their leader into his room and throw him his pajamas. Then they would leave, the room closing the door behind them, and wait for him to get changed. When he was changed they brought him to his bed and lay him down. Then they'd wait for him to go to sleep. They tried everything from lullabys to bed times stories, bit no matter what their leader would not sleep. They found out that stories made him hyper and excited and in some cases giddy and that lullabys made him start to sing. These events happened to be very disturbing.

Jay, their leader, top student, top perfectionist, top borror to death, top dawg, could not do something as simple as sleep. Archie even considered taking him to see a doctor but Jay had some sort of weird phobia against doctors.

---ENDOFINTRO---ENDOFINTRO---ENDOFINTRO---

It was 10:00am and everybody was still asleep except for Jay and now Theresa.

Jay sat at the kitchen island eating some toast and drinking a hot cup of coffee. The house was so clean that he swore that it glowed and sparkled. It was so clean, that anybody, me for instance, would have thought it was unhealthy. It was clean to a limit that was almost too sickening to speak of. It was that clean.

Athena and Poseidon probably just had another argument over who was better. Athena always cleaned when she was angry so if anybody got sick of the houses cleansliness it would be on Poseidons account.

Jay rubbed his eyes and shook his head. As he opened his eyes he saw the slim, curvy, orange-haired, beauty coming sleepily down the stairs, in her pink fluffy slippers and flinestones pajamas (a/n: I saw those at the Bay and I want them so bad!).

She grabbed the mug that read 'Daddy's Little Angel' on it and poured herself a cup of coffee and seating herself across from Jay. She plopped down and set her chin in her palm, resting her elbow on the table.

"G'Morning," she greeted half asleep.

"Morning, sleeping beauty," he smiled.

You know, that drop dead gorgeous smile of his, that always made Theresa smile back and lay on clouds of joy. But not today. Today was different. Today Theresa was Mrs. Grumpelina Angrentine. She didn't even look at him. Jay's -One in a Million - smile faded as he saw the girl of his dreams, sulking.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"Not really, I'm just tired. I couldn't go to sleep last night and now I'm exhausted,"

"Maybe you should go back to sleep?" Jay suggested.

"Nah, I'm awake now,"

Jay raised one eyebrow and grinned at Theresa.

"Partially," Theresa added.

Then Jay's PMR rang. He picked it up and saw, the messenger god, Hermes, smiling back at him.

"Whats up Hermes?" he asked the hyper god.

Hermes always looked like he had previously been on a sugar high. Thats what made him so fast and quick about things, so Archie thought.

"Cronus was spotted near an old abandonned store at the edge of town. Could you go check it out?"

"Sure," Jay said shutting off his PMR and putting it in his pocket.

Then he turned to Theresa.

"Looks like we've got ourselves a mision,"

Theresa got up lazily and started to get her numchucks but Jay stopped her.

"Are you sure you're up to it?"

Theresa smiled and looked up at him. She stared into his chocolate brown eyes, filled with concern and care and she nodded her head.

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story