Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

Rain

by twiinklestar 2 reviews

Who gets kidnapped?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-23 - Updated: 2006-12-24 - 320 words

1Exciting
The two rode off in Theresa's red convertable that she had got for her birthday. They dared not wake the other five sleeping titans.

They arrived at the old abandonned store at the edge of town, where Hermes had seen Cronus. They started to walk around together but then split up.
Jay was looking around the outside of the store and Theresa was inside. All of a sudden Jay heard and ear piercing scream. It belonged to Theresa.

Jay darted into the building and up to the third level of the store where he found Theresa battling Cronus. Cronus was winning. He had Theresa pinned to the ground.

Jay jumped onto Cronus and pushed him off of weak Theresa. They began to wrestle. Cronus pushed Jay into a wall and he was out for a minute. Cronus rushed over to Theresa, to weak to defend herself. Cronus grabbed a rock and whacked it into Theresa's right temple, knocking her out. With a simple snap of his fingers. Cronus was gone, away through his portal. Taking Theresa with him.

Jay tried to jump through the portal too but the portal closed just as he got there. He fell to the ground and Jay screamed.

"Theresa!"

He got up onto his knees and pounded his fist into the ground, forming a new hole in the abandonned store. Jay walked slouchily out of the building, staring at the ground. He walked to Theresa's car.

He put a cover on the car and walked along the sides of the buildings. Theresa had never let Jay drive her car and he wasn't going to disobey her just because she wasn't there. Just his luck, it started to rain.

Jay put his hands in his pockets and walked with rain drops soaking him. He didn't care. All he cared about was that Theresa had been captured and it was all his fault.

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story