Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Noo!!

by ThePatient 4 reviews

What will hapen when a strange man comes up to Niki?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-25 - 2404 words

0Unrated
The next morning I was awakened by the sounds of someone shuffling about next to my bed. I opened my eyes and Ray was there trying to put a tray on my bedside table while holding what looked like snow boots in the other hand.
"Oh! Hi, sorry! Hope I didn't wake you! Just thought you would like some breakfast when you woke up! Sorry I'm babbling aren't I? I'll go now!" I giggled at him.
"No it's alright! Thanks for the breakfast! Do you want some help?" I asked.
"Yeah that would be nice! If you could just hold that!" He said giving me the pair of boots. He put the tray down and took the boots off me.
"You going out?" I asked.
"Oh! Yeah. I need to go to my place and pick up my guitar and then I and the band are going to the studio." He said smiling at me. I smiled back. He left as I got up. I went into the closet and grabbed my plain black shirt, plain black pants and velvet jacket. I then went into the bathroom and had a nice long shower. By the time I got out and got ready it was 10:30. I sat and ate breakfast and then went into the living area. Gerard, Mikey and Frank were all sitting around a table up against the wall wearing what looked like marching band outfits. They wore a black jacket with gold trimmings, black pants and had black eyeliner circling they eyes. I stared at them. Gerard turned around and saw me staring.
"What?" He asked, "Oh! The costumes! Yeah it's for our gig tonight. It's our uniform."
"Oh! Right! That makes perfect sense now!" I said sarcastically. He laughed and turned back around. "You want something to drink?" Asked Mikey.
"Yeah that would be nice!"
"What do you want?"
"You wouldn't happen to have any coffee would you?" I asked. Mikey and Gerard glanced at each other than quickly looked away.
"Yeah we have coffee I'll go make you some!" He said. I sat down with the others and listened to them excitedly talk about the gig tonight.
"Well... Maybe we should invite some people backstage. Like if we went out before the show and anyone that just waits patently and doesn't scream can have a VIP backstage pass for after the show!" Said Gerard.
"Yeah! Good idea!" Replied Frank as he ate a twizzler. Mikey came back in with my coffee.
"Here you go!" He said giving it to me. I slowly sipped it. It was like heaven! "Is it alright?"
"Yeah it's perfect!" I said. Frank, Gerard and Mikey continued with the backstage pass idea while I sipped my coffee listening. When Ray and Bob came back everyone got ready to go out.
"Are you going to get ready or what? Asked Gerard.
"What? Am I going?" I said shocked.
"Yes you are! You don't honestly think I'm leaving you alone here after what you tried to do yesterday do you?" He answered.
"Oh! Yeah I suppose!" I went to get ready and clean myself up. "And dress formerly if you're going to be backstage!!" Gerard called from the living room. I went into the bathroom and splashed some water on my face, brushed my teeth, then put on my usual white powder, black eyeliner and mascara. I then decided to keep my shirt, pants and velvet jacket on but add a blood red tie to look more formal. I put on my black shoes to go with it. As I walked down the corridor Frank came out of his room, saw me and started to giggle.
"What? What's the matter?" I asked starting to get annoyed.
"Oh nothing! It's just you remind me of the good old days when we did actually look like that! That was our exact uniform!" He replied.
"Oh!" I said and started laughing. We walked into the lounge and everyone said the same thing Frank had!
"Well we better get going!" Said Bob, "Brian's downstairs!"
"C'mon then!" Said Ray clapping his hands together. We all tumbled out of the apartment carrying all of the gear and struggled down the 4 flights of stairs. When we got outside the sun was already setting. Frank, Mikey and Ray got into the back and Bob got into the front passenger seat. Gerard was behind me.
"You getting in sometime today Nicky? We do have a schedule you know!" Said Gerard. I hesitated. "What's the matter Nicky?" He asked.
"Nothing! Just had a bad experience with this sort of van before!" I said. I remembered when I was a young girl going home from my mothers funeral sitting quietly in the back of my dads van. It was the first time he hit me. I said that I was going to miss mother and he lost his temper. He struck me across the cheek and as I fell he called me a good for nothing slut that is going to get what's coming to her if she's not careful!
"C'mon Nicky, Nothing will bad will happen to you in here! I promise!" He said gently holding his hand out to help me up. I took his hand and climbed in. The inside of the van was very light with old black and white posters of bands I had never seen before. Bob caught me looking at them. "Do you like Iron Maiden?" He asked as I stared at a certain poster with a cartoon-like skull on it.
"Who?" I retaliated.
"Oh. My. God! You have never heard of Iron Maiden?" Said Mikey very shocked.
"No! Like I said I've never really listened to music before!"
"Oh well, maybe tomorrow you can listen to some!" Mikey replied cheerfully. The boys sat in silence for the rest of the journey. Even though they had told me that they had been together for 5 years it seemed that they still got nervous before playing a show! After half an hour or so we stopped outside of a big building in the middle of New Jersey. We all got out and collected the gear. As we walked into the building a young girl, little older then me came up to us and asked us weather we wanted to set up first or meet the security guards. The guys chose to set up. I wanted to help out but didn't know how to set anything up so I just stood at the side of the stage. People kept coming up to me and asking me questions like why I was there but luckily Brian (The bands manger) was with me so he told them I was a guest of the bands. Finally every thing was set up and we could go out to the tour buses. As we went out a load of screams sounded. There were so many people there! The show didn't start till 8:00 and it was only 4:00! Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Bob and Frank all stopped, autographed a few things and got a few pictures with fans then left. Not before slipping a few patent people backstage passes though! When we got onto the tour bus the band showered and got ready, doing 20 jumping jacks and running around full of adrenaline. I was in stitches watching Ray because his fro was jumping around like it had a life of its own! Finally it was 8:00! Time for the show. We were escorted to the building by bodyguards and then the boys went on stage.
After a few hours I was beginning to get very hot and stuffy. I felt a bit faint so I told Brian that I was going outside to get a bit fresh air. I went out the back door and walked a few yards down the road. I stopped and looked up at the sky. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned. I didn't know the man! You could smell the stench of alcohol on his breath. He was tall and had not shaved in days by the look of it. His bright leering eyes stared at me.
"What's a pretty girl like you doing out all on your own? Maybe you should come back to my place and I will keep you company." He huskily whispered.
"No thank you! I'm here with some friends who are just down the road! I better be going actually!" I replied shaking.
"C'mon girlie! Your comings with me aren't you? Were going to have a bit of fun at my flat!" He said linking his arm in mine. I was starting to get worried now! Only Brian knew where I was but I said I might be a while!
"No! No I'm not!" I said struggling to get free. Suddenly I heard someone shout from behind the man.
"Nicky! Nicky! Are you all right?" Called Gerard. The man turned around still leering at me.
"The little girlie is coming with me aren't you?" He told Gerard.
"No! Let go of me! He's my friend and I want to go with him!" I said. He began to pull me with him. Gerard saw the look of fear in my eyes and grabbed the man's other arm.
"Let her go man! She doesn't want to go with you!" He said.
"Let go of me you little fucker! Do you want me to do you in?" Shouted the man.
"For fuck sake you motherfucker! Let the girl go! She's coming with me weather you like it or not!"
"Think you hard little man?" asked the man as he let go of me. Gerard grabbed my hand and told me to run back to the gig and get someone! I started to run as fast as I could. I could still hear shouts behind me and then the sound of Gerard calling out and an almighty thud! I ran in the doorway to see Brian talking to the other guys.
"Brian! Brian! It's Gerard! You have to go help him! He's down the road! C'mon! Now!!" I shouted as I ran in. I ran back out and down the road, Brian and the rest following. Gerard was lying on the ground, not moving with the man towering above him. Brian ran in front of me and by the time I was at the scene the man was gone. I kneeled down next to Gerard and rested his head on my lap. He remained lifeless. Tears started to run down my cheeks. Ray pulled me to my feet and supported me till we got to the tour bus. Brian followed carrying Gerard with the help of Bob and Mikey. Frank had a look around and picked up Gerard's now empty wallet. I got on the tour bus and sat on the couch that was there. Bob and Mikey laid Gerard down on one of the bunks. Everyone sat down and looked at me. I kept my head down looking at the floor.
"Nicky?" said Mikey, "what happened to Gerard, Nicky?"
"It was that man! I went outside cause I wasn't feeling to good and he came up to me trying to get me to go with him. I told him no but he just kept trying to get me to come and he linked his arm in mine so I couldn't run! When Gerard came he told me to let me go because I was coming with him but he wouldn't let me go! So they ending up arguing and he let go of me to hit Gerard but he dodged and told me to run and get someone! So I did and then when we got back he was.....He was...."I broke of sobbing. Frank stood up and went into the kitchen to make me a cup of coffee. He came back through and gave it to me.
"Here you go. Don't worry! Gerard is going to be fine! I swear!" He said. I nodded my head in agreement. "I think it's time to go to bed." Said Frank. The 5 of them including Brian left the bus so I could get ready. When I was ready they came back in.
"Right then. We have 6 bunks. Gerard is in that one." He said pointing to where Gerard was passed out, "I sleep there, Mikey there, Ray there and Bob there so you can have that one!" He pointed to the one opposite Gerard's. I climbed in and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
I awoke first the next morning. I got up and put the kettle on then went back into the bunk room because I heard someone stirring. I looked and saw it was Gerard. He had woke up!
"Hey!" I whispered smiling.
"Hey! Are you alright?" He asked as he tried to sit up.
"No! Don't sit up! Lie back down! I'm fine, just worried about you!"
"Aww! Don't worry about me! I'll be alright! Ooooh! Is that coffee I smell?" He asked sniffing the air!
"Yeah, I'll go get you something to eat and some coffee." I walked back to the kitchen and got Gerard some coffee and some toast them brought it into the bunk room on a tray. "Here you go. Hope you like it," I said.
"Ooooh thanks!" He replied as he picked up his cup of coffee. He let out a deep sigh as he sniffed his coffee. I left him to eat his breakfast and went to get changed. I got changed into my black jeans and hoodie. When I went back into the living area Mikey was up chatting to Gerard in a serious voice. I decided not to disturb them and went out for a walk in a park I had spotted nearby earlier. As I walked along the path, thinking about how much my life seemed to have improved these last few days without my father, I wondered how much longer I would get to stay with the guys. I mean they are a huge band and have a lot of reputation and a lot of fans judging from last night! And they are not going to stay here in New Jersey for ever! What will I do when they leave? Where will I go? I kept asking myself that question as I continued walking. I turned around because I heard a shout from behind me. It was Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story