Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Famous Last Words

by ThePatient 0 reviews

Gerard says some stuff that sticks!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 424 words

1Hot
"Hey!! Nicky! Wait there!!" he called. I stood and waited for him to catch up. When he came he looked a mess! His Iron Maiden shirt was half tucked into his very crinkled trousers and his hair was all askew. He had one sock on and one sock off and his shoes were not on properly.



"What? What's the matter?" I asked panicking at why he had came out in such a rush.



"Gerard saw you leave and he doesn't like you being by yourself so he was trying to get up to come after you! I came instead after promising I would take you straight back to the bus!" He said out of breath.



"Oh! Right! I was just about to go back anyways." I said taken back.



We walked back through the park in silence not knowing what to say. When we got to the bus Mikey held the door open for me as I went in. Gerard was sitting up looking anxious.



"Hey!" He said.



"Hi...." I replied not wanting to say anything.



"Sorry about that but I need to know that you're not going to try anything again!" He said sounding deadly serious. The rest of the guys were up and looked at me all very serious as well.



"I promise I won't! The few days with you guys has been better then my whole life! I wouldn't do anything to jeopardise it! I promise!" I said.



"That's good Nicky because were all here to help you get through this! I just want you to know that!" Said Frank. I looked at them all and smiled.



"Thanks guys. You're all too nice to me." They all laughed and turned back around talking to one and other. Gerard pulled me over to him.



"Did you mean that Nicky? Because I know what your like! You'll say that and being dieing inside! Now I that I can't make you stay and that there's nothing I can say to change that part! I do know that its hard understanding that you're incomplete, a life that's so demanding you get so weak, with a love that's so demanding. But you just have to say to your self "I'm not afraid to keep on living and I'm not afraid to walk this world alone!" Remember that Nicky!" He said.



I looked into his eyes. "Gerard i promise you! I will not do anything! You guys have helped me alot and i'm not going to throw that away! It would not be a very good repayment!"
Sign up to rate and review this story