Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Against All Odds

Unexpected Encounters

by Arisa 1 review

I'm not good at summaries, but basically a girl runs into some trouble. Luckily, her brother and some other "friends" help her through it. Warning: If your against slash or other things like it, do...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2006-12-26 - Updated: 2006-12-26 - 2610 words

0Unrated
Ch.1 Unexpected Encounters

AN: First, the Disclaimer: I own nothing but the concept of this story and my OCs. Secondly, I know that some of this hasn't happened, it's fanfiction, so try to remember that. ^^; I've actually had people ask when these events took place.

The small girl stood beside the car, kicking the tire as she talked on her cell phone. She was short, with hair that looked like it had been bleached blonde, though it was natural, and icy blue eyes. She had one hand in the pocket of her black and gold Clandestine hoodie. She also had on a pair of blue jeans, with rips up the front. Her lightly tanned hand made its way through her hair as she sighed and hung up the phone, sitting on the roof of her car.

She had her eyes closed and was leaning against the windshield when she heard someone stop. She sat up immediately and groaned when she saw two buses. 'Great, knowing my luck, I'm gonna get forced on board and used like some kind of toy.' She sighed mentally, getting up and placing her hand on the door to her car. She was even more surprised by the people who exited the two buses, out of the first, she could see Pete Wentz getting out, followed quickly by his other bandmates. From the other bus, she could hear a boy yelling over for an explanation as to the stopping. Then Spencer came into view from the other side of her car. 'Right, Panic! and Fall Out Boy were touring together. Not good.' She sighed, reaching to pull her hood up.

"Hey, do you need some help?" Pete's voice broke into her thoughts and she looked up at him, about to open her mouth.

"Katie?" Spencer asked, looking at her, his shock evident in her voice.

"I'm fine thanks, and hello to you, Spencer." She said quietly, returning the hug Spencer was now giving her.

"Alright, explain." Andy said, watching the exchange between Spencer and the girl, Katie. Spencer let go of her and gave a grin. "Right, guys, meet Jon's younger sister, Katrina." He said, pushing her forward. Patrick, Andy , and Joe were shocked, but Pete's reaction was an immediate hug. Katie wrapped her arms around Pete quickly, then just listened for the questions she knew were coming. 'You don't look much like Jon." Joe stated, reaching forward and giving her hand a friendly shake. "We have different fathers." She explained, slightly embarrased.

Spencer held up and hand and moved to stand in front of her with the other guys. "So may I ask what your doing on the side of a fairly secluded road?" He asked, looking directly at her. "Well, we were on our way back from a modeling gig, but there was an accident and Trixie insisted she be the one to leave and get help. As you well know Spencer, I'm not her favorite person and she left me here. She's at a hotel by now, I'd imagine."

Pete gave a grin and held out his hand. "Well, why don't we take you. I mean, you are Jon's sister. Besides, we can't just leave you here." He gestured to the woods, since they weren't really anywhere." Katie shook her head, "I'm not sure if thats-" but Spencer cut her off. "She'll stay on our bus, thanks Pete." He said taking her hand. She sighed and gave each of the members of Fall Out Boy a hug, mentally cheering.

As the boys left to get back on the bus, she stopped Spencer. "This is a bad idea, you know it is." She said. "I could just wait for-" He cut her off again. "You know as well as I do it isn't safe in the middle of nowhere in the dark. Jon would kill if he found out I just left you, just like I would if I found out Pete had left you. You may not be my little sister, but you know I'm overprotective." He said, leading her to the bus.

Spencer had just reached for the door when it swung open. "Hey Spence, whats going...." Brendon trailed off when he saw Katie. She had one hand sort of clinging to Spencer's shirt, the other in her hoodie pocket. Ryan came up behind him, but continued past him to stand in front of Spencer. "She's a good friend of mine, but I suppose I should introduce her as Jon's younger sister Katrina. Katie, you already know who Ryan and Brendon are." He pushed her forward again, knowing that she was shy. "Jon's sister, huh? Nice to meet you." Ryan took her hand, slightly shyly, and she nodded, shaking his hand. Brendon just hopped down and gave her a hug, smiling. "I didn't know Jon had a sister, so, why is she staying with us? Not that it's not okay, just wondering."

Spencer ushered her in, pulling her down next to him on the couch. Katie pulled her knees up to her chest as Spencer answered. "There was an accident, and her help, wasn't really much help." He said, watching as she laughed a little at his comment. Brendon and Ryan were slightly confused, but let it go as they closed the door behind them. Brendon sat down next to her, Ryan on the other side as Ryan began to talk, trying to get past his shyness and hers. "So, does everyone call you Katie or is it just a Spence thing?" He asked as they began to move again. "Oh, pretty much everyone." She answered with a slight smile.

Ryan nodded as Brendon suddenly blurted out the next question. "Do you, like, bleach your hair and wear contacts, or is it natural." He asked, then immediately apologized. "Sorry, I just had to ask. I mean, you look so much different than Jon and your eyes and hair are really light." He tried to explain. "It's fine, I get asked that a lot. It is natural, Jon and I have different fathers, so we're only half siblings. I got my eyes and hair from a recessive gene that both my parents carried, I guess."

Brendon nodded, about to open his mouth again when Jon's voice sounded from the door to the bunks. "Katie?" He asked, rubbing one of his eyes. "Hey Jon." She answered shyly, looking down. He grinned and picked her up, giving her a tight hug, which she gladly returned. "How have you been, and why are you here?" Katie laughed and sat back down, this time on Jon's lap. "I've been fine, and I'm here because there was an accident. It was nothing serious." She explained, seeing his face. "By the way Spence, what about my bag?"

"It was grabbed," Spencer said, smiling a little at her, "by the way, you pack very lightly."

She blushed a little, nodding slightly."I don't have much that I really need to live on. Besides, it was just a modeling job, it wasn't going to be that long." She answered, Jon nodded, standing up and taking Katie with him. "So, will you be staying, with us I mean. I think it would be cool, that is, if the guys don't mind." Spencer nodded his head immediately, and Brendon followed soon after. "I would rather get to know her a little better before I saw yes, but from what I've seen I agree." She smiled lightly at them. "I really appreciate the offer, but Ryan's right. He and Brendon don't know me very well, and I don't want to impose. Besides, do you really want a fan girl on tour with you?" She asked, sitting down next to Ryan again.

"So, your a fan girl?" Brendon asked, a slight smirk on his face. She nodded, blushing and looking down. "Well, you don't act like one, and I think you should stay." Ryan nodded this time too. "For now, I agree. You don't act like a fan girl, and besides, your Jon's sister. Unless you end up being really horrible, I'm definately fine with you staying." She sighed and looked down. "I really do appreaciate the offer-" This time it was Brendon that cut her off. "Then take it." He stated, as though it was a simple fact of life. She looked around before nodding. "I suppose for a little bit." She answered, giving them another smile.

"I see why your a model. Your pretty, and you've got a nice smile. Are your teeth artificially whitened?" Brendon blurted this comment out too. She blushed and looked down. "No, and I'm not that pretty. People make that misconception when they first meet me because I have very light, straight blonde hair and blue eyes. Once the shock wears off I'm not really anything special. I think the misconception is the reason I can make a decent living moeling though, so I'm not complaining." She answered shortly, still looking at the floor. "Nah," Brendon shook his head, " your pretty, thats why you model. Her blush increased and Jon and Spencer laughed. "See it's not just us. Brendon thinks your pretty too, and Ryan nodded as well." She glared at Jon playfully, stretching slightly.

The bus stopped as they arrived at a hotel. "Yes!" Brendon and Jon yelled at the same time,practically jumping out of the bus as they threw the door open. Katie laughed, shaking her head. "No matter how famous he gets, he'll always be a kid at heart. Kind of a good thing, I guess." "Definately a good thing" Ryan answered, standing up and holding out a hand to help her up. She took it and grabbed her bags, walking inside. Brendon was at the front desk with Pete, but Jon was already at the elevators along with everyone else. The hotel was pretty fancy, but when Spencer began to walk off, it was then she got a little nervous. "Jon has no idea where hes going, so I'll go with him." He sighed, shaking his head.

Ryan laughed and motioned for Katie to follow him. She walked over to the front desk, just as Brendon and Pete grabbed the keys. "So, they didn't kill you yet. Of course, if your Jon's little sister, I suppose your used to dealing with it." Pete grinned, avoiding Bredon's hand as it came around to smack him playfully. Katie laughed and nodded, her duffel placed on her shoulder. The four grabbed an elevator, sighing as they could hear Jon's voice even from here. "So, Katie, how old are you? Jon's younger sister, right?" Katie nodded, but then shook her head. "Guess?" She asked, looking at the three boys.

"Eighteen." Brendon and Pete said at the same time. "Seventeen." Ryan answered a few seconds after them, but she shook her head. "Ryan was the closest, but I'm fifteen." She answered, looking at the ground. "No way, you don't look fifteen!" They were all looking at her, slightly shocked. "Ah, well, still old enough that Ryan and I can date you. Sorry Pete." Brendon smirked, as Pete glared at him. "I could date her, It'd just be totally weird." He announced, shaking his head at himself as he said it.

"Don't feel bad Pete, I don't think I'll end up dating anyone. Besides Brendon, couldn't you have, like, any girl you want? Why call being able to date a fifteen your old an accomplishment." Katie laughed. Brendon shrugged, "As long as I like the person, age isn't that big of a factor. Unless it's, like, ten years or something. That's creepy." He wrinkled his nose. She laughed, shaking her head at his antics. "Besides, your cute." He winked and she blushed, looking down. The door opened and they walked out, there were only three suites, and since they had two of them the doors weren't hard to find. "What do you say we head down to the pool?" Pete asked, sliding the card into the door. "It closed at ten, we're thirty minutes late for it." Ryan answered, but Pete just shook his head. "Ryan, one of the perks of being famous is that there are places that just don't close." Pete held up another set of keys that said pool on the side.

"Did you steal those or did they give them to you?" Brendon asked, raising an eyebrow. Pete laughed and shook his head as Ryan and Katie followed Brendon into the suite. "So, was that an, 'I stole them,' or not?" Katie asked and Brendon and Ryan just laughed. "You know, Katie, I don't think we're gonna find out. Do you have a swimsuit?" He asked and Katie nodded, patting her duffel. Brendon nodded and led her to his room. "You can change in here, I'll take the bathroom." Katie nodded as he went into the bathroom and she closed the door and began changing. She had on lavendar bikini that had a black butterfly in one corner.

Brendon knocked from the bathroom. "You done changing?" He asked, and she called out a quick yes back to him. "You look cute!" He said, giving her a hug. She laughed and hugged him back, grabbing her hoodie after she was released. She put her arms threw t, but didn't bother ziping it up since she would just have to take it off again. Brendon was wearing a mainly black pair of swim trunks with some red in them. She walked out to find Ryan wearing almost the opposite, red trunks with a little bit of black. Jon's were black and white, as were Spencer's. They walked out into the hallway, to see the other boys wearing almost the exact same thing. Pete and Brendon did match, Ryan's were similar to Patrick's, and Joe, Andy, Jon, and Spencer were almost the same.

Katie laughed and shook her head as Pete gasped in mock horror, pointing at Brendon's trunks. Brendon just smirked and struck a pose, stumbling along when Ryan pushed him forward. "We should get going." He announced, pointing to the others who had decided to move on. Katie laughed again when Brendon pouted, but began walking anyways. Katie stayed back and walked beside Ryan. They had all decided to take the stairs since there were so many of them. Pete unlocked the door to the pool and they all clamored in, but Katie paused at the back of the line when her cell phone rang from the pocket of her hoodie.

"Hello?" Katie asked, not recognizing the number.

"You look cute in that swimsuit, is it new?" The voice asked in a slightly mocking tone.

"Patrick? What are you talking about?" At the mention of Patrick's name, both Jon and Spencer turned and walked over to her, Spencer on the side Ryan wasn't on and Jon in front of her. Katie turned around and looked over everything nervously, now catching the attention of everyone else. Brendon stepped over next to Jon. "Is everything okay?" He asked, looking at Jon and Spencer for a response. "I'm not sure." Jon answered, reaching forward and putting a hand on Katie's shoulder.


There's the end of the first chapter~ Read and Review. I may just update later tonight or tomorrow if you do. No flames please, but constructive critcism is appreciated.~ Just as a note, if you don't like gay relationships or anything of the sort, then I advise you to stop reading here. This fic's pairing will throw you way off. E-mail me if you think you have it figured out at: Deldaria@Gmail.com. I will tell you if you are right or wrong. I'll also take requests.





Sign up to rate and review this story