Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Against All Odds

Unexpected Attractions

by Arisa 3 reviews

This is the chapter where the pairing is revealed. It gets kinda weird here.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-26 - Updated: 2006-12-26 - 1685 words

0Unrated
Ch.2: Unexpected Attractions

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the concept of this story and my OCs.
Well, since my interenet is down, I decided to write the second chapter now. So, for anyone who enjoyed my story, yay, you got ch.1 and ch.2 in one day. I'm kinda worried about the lengths of my chapters. that they'll be too short, but I guees I'll find out when I upload these. Anyway, on with the fic.~ This chapter is in Katie's point of view. This is also the chapter where things get wierd, so I may lose some readers.Sorry. Not all my stories will be like this.


I stepped back towards Jon, feeling more secure with my brother right next to me. Spencer took my hand, glaring slightly at the phone.

"Relax, I'm not going to come near you with your little group of bodyguards around you." I could practically feel him grinning and it almost made me sick. The phone went dead before I could answer again and I closed the phone and placed it back in the pocket of the hoodie. They all stared at me, but I just turned around and smiled. "Sorry about that." Was all I said before walking over to where Pete still had the door open. Everyone looked at Jon who just shrugged and walked after me.

They all shrugged after that and followed Jon in, deciding not to let it bring down the party mood. Joe and Andy opened a bag they had brought, bringing out some soda, some beer, chips, and a few other thing I couldn't make out. I got myself a glass of soda and sat down, wrapping the hoodie more tightly around myself. I knew I shouldn't be embarrased, being a model, but I was around eight gorgeous guys, and that phone call made me more self-concious then usual. Ryan sat next to me, setting his drink on the ground and siting so he could face me. "You okay?" He asked, looking concerned, which surprised me. "Oh..yeah." I answered quietly. "Katie, Ryan!" I heard Brendon yelled, snapping me out of my musings on the way Ryan looked. "Come over here and get in the hot tub with us,and Katie show Pete how cute you look in that bikini." I heard a smacking sound as both Jon and Spencer hit Brendon. "All I said was that she was cute!" I heard him protest. "Yeah, but it was the look on your face that me hit you." Jon answered back.

I laughed and took of the sweatshirt nervously stepping towards the large hot-tub, though it obviously wasn't meant for nine, as it was slightly crowded. I sat down and put my feet in. Pete grinned and gave a little whistle, winking at Jon when he glared. Ryan came in and slid into the hot tub next to me, or rather, next to my feet. Brendon, who was on my other side, grabbed me and pulled me in, onto his lap, then closed the gap between him and Ryan. We spent the next half-hour or so just lazing around the hot tub and talking about the most random things. By the time we had cleaned everything up and were heading upstairs, I was completely worn out.

When we got back to the room, I stretched and watched as Spencer dissappeared into his room. "Katie can stay with me." Brendon piped up after we had stood there for a few seconds. Jon gave him a look and Brendon nodded, holding up his hands. Jon sighed and nodded as well, dissappearing as well." Brendon smiled and took my hand, leading me back to his room again. I was even more surprised when Ryan came in and sclosed the door behind us. "Since there are two of us, you can change in the bathroom this time Katie." Brendon said, bringing his clothes out of the bathroom.

I nodded, still slightly confused at the two boys standing in the room with me. I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed into a pair of black and pink Clandestine shorts and a pink cami. I knocked an the door and heard Brendon tell me to come in. When I walked out, Ryan was gone and Brendon wasn't wearing a top, only a pair of sweatpants. Before I knew what was happening, he had one hand on the back of his neck and the other on my back. When he pushed me against the wall and kissed me, I surpsrised even myself by kissing him back.

When Ryan opened the door and walked in, closing it again, Brendon pulled away. I took a few steps away from the wall, watching as Ryan seated himself on the bed. Brendon sat down next to him and took his hand and I knew what was coming. "Katie, I'm not straight." He said, and I felt my stomack tying itself into knots. "Neither is Ryan, but we have something we wan't to talk to you about." I blinked, confused by what was going on. Ryan patted the space next to him on the bed and I moved to sit next to him almost immediately because I could feel my knees weaken slightly. "Brendon and I are together, as you've probably guessed..." Ryan trailed off and Brendon picked up. ",but we like you!" This made me look at him oddly.

"Look, we don't know you very well, so we can't tell for sure but..." Ryan trailed off again, and Brendon picked up. "We both think we like you, so we want you to become part of...well...us." Brendon looked down this time, but I was more shocked at the thoughts running through my own head. The only thing I could really think was that I wanted this. I wasn't sure how you would work out a relationship with three people, but if these two guys were willing to try and make it work...maybe she should try. "Um..." I fumbled over how to put my answer, and Brendon looked up. Ryan squeezed his hand, and they obviously thought I would say no. "If your willing to give this a try, then so am I. I'm not exactly sure how this'll work but..." It seemed that everyone was trailing off today, but that was all that need to be said and I soon found both Ryan and Brendon's arms around me.

I smiled and squirmed out of their arms, crawling up into the bed and sitting up against the headboard, the covers around my waist. they both climbed up on either side, putting their arms around me. I kissed Ryan goodnight, then Brendon, and was surprised, but not in a bad way, when Brendon leaned over me and gave Ryan a kiss. I snuggled up to Ryan, pulling Brendon closer to me as a settled into the spot I hoped to become accustomed to being in.

When I woke up the next morning, Ryan was watching Brendon and I sleep. He gave me a small and a small goodmorning, leaning down to give me a kiss. I felt an arm tighten around my waist as Brendon woke up, smiling and giving Ryan and I each a kiss. Ryan stood, his hair still wet from the shower he had taken this morning. I yawned and sat up, resting my chin on my knees. I was completely worn out, though I wasn't sure why. 'You both know that I'm not going to have sex with you anytime soon, right?" I knew it was a kind of harsh and unexpected, but I was worried that they may just be using me. Brendon looked shocked, but Ryan understood immediately.

He put his arms around me and shook his head. "Katie, it isn't about that, we really do want to be with you." Brendon understood as soon as Ryan finished and moved so I could see him over Ryan's arm. "He's right Katie, we aren't just gonna use you." She smiled, snuggling into Ryan's chest. Brendon got up and began changing, not bothering to go into the bathroom. "So, what are we gonna do on our day off? The others are already gone, at least Spence and Jon are." Brendon said, peeking out into the hall as he pulled on his shirt.

"Why don't we just stay in here and watch a movie?" Ryan asked, gesturing to the flat screen. I nodded, looking up and yawning again, moving to sit on the edge of the bed so I could get up to change. I was going ot get up, but I felt tired enough to just curl up and fall back asleep. I yawned and flopped back on the bed tiredly and Brendon flopped down beside me, while Ryan flipped over so he was leaning over me, our foreheads touching. "You feel okay, your kind of warm..." He paused and Brendon flipped over to face me, putting a hand to my neck. Ryan stood to go get a thermometer and I shook my head. "I'm fine, just tired." I answered quietly. I wasn't willing to admit my throat hurt, since I'd already said I was fine. I stood up and started to change, not really caring about the boys watching. I pulled on another pair of jeans, these ones a little more ripped than the others.

I then pulled on a beige bra and a lavendar cami, grabbing my hoodie on the way back to the bed. I yawned again and flopped down between Brendon's legs, and he pullme back against his chest. Ryan came back into the room with a thermometer, despite my protests. I sighed as he crawled up the bed, leaning over onto Brendon as I scooted forward, then went back to leaning on both of them.



I think I'm done for now, seeing as it's late at night. Still no reviews, but I decided to update anyway. As you can see, not exactly a conventional pairing. Not was I was actually planning either, but the fic has a mind of it's own. ^^; Anyhow, read and review~!



Sign up to rate and review this story