Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Against All Odds

Identities Revealed

by Arisa 3 reviews

This is where we learn just who made that call in chapter 1.~

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-30 - 1513 words

0Unrated
Ch.3 Identities Revealed

Well, I finally got around to re-writing this chapter after it got deleted. I'm really sorry it took so long, but on the plus side, I think I'm going to be writing another fic and I hope to have it posted up soon, but I'd really appreciate some more feedback on this, So review~! If you drop a suggestion or request, I may just add it in or make a new story. Now, on with the chapter.



I sighed as Ryan took the thermometer out of my mouth, looking at it. "Well it's nothing too bad, so you'll just have to take it easy today." He grinned at me as I shook my head. I watched as Brendon turned on the TV flipping through the channels. He stopped on a movie channel that was playing "The Nightmare Before Christmas." It was just starting, so he left it on as Ryan grabbed a blanket. I moved so I could sit between them, both of them with an arm around me. It was times like this that made me realize just how short I was.

We must have fallen asleep at some point, because I woke up to the ending credits and Brendon getting out of the bathroom, shirtless. I supposed he had taken a shower as well, since his' hair looked wet. I poked Ryan lightly, giving Brendon a small smile as he woke up. I stood and walked toward the bathroom brendon had just come out of. "I need to take a shower, so I'll see you guys in a little bit?" I questioned as Ryan nodded, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "We'll be in the kitchen." Brendon smiled, heading towards the door. I nodded and closed the door to the bathroom, turning the shower on.

I took a quick shower, drying my hair the best I could with the towel, brushed it, put on some eyeliner and a little bit of eyeshadow. and then threw on my clothes. I walked out, heading for the kitchen where the guys were sitting down with only waters in front of them. "Already done eating?" I asked, not expecting them to be done yet. "Actually, the guys invited us out for dinner with them." Brendon answered. "You up for going out?" Ryan asked, looking directly at me. I nodded with a small smile, turning to head towards the door and hearing the guys walk up behind me. I grabbed my hoodie and slipped it on.

"You love that hoodie, don't you?" Brendon asked, looping his arm with mine. I nodded, taking Ryan's arm as well. We were just walking out of the hotel when my phone rang. I sighed, taking my phone and taking a few steps away from he guys as they stood in the lobby, politely waiting.

"Where are you?" I heard my employer, Alex, seething on the other end of the phone.

I sighed, knowing this was coming. "There was an accident, and we couldn't make the plane. I'll get on the first flight I can tomorrow."

I heard a groan on the other end of the phone. "Don't give me that. Trixie showed me the picture of you with those guys. Just because one of them is your brother doesn't give you the right to shirk the duties you've been giving."

I put my head to my hand as I sighed again. "Alex, I couldn't get a flight today, you know that. We were leaving yesterday 'cause the airports were packed today. What do you want me to say."

I heard Alex say something, then heard Trixie in the background. I groaned mentally, knowing that this would be bad. "Look Katie, I know you'll be able to find another agency, and you have been talking about doing the dancing auditions. So, um..."

He stopped, but I already knew I was being dropped. I nodded, though he couldn't see it. "I understand, and don't worry about it." It was said rather coldly, and I felt sort of bad as I hung up without giving him a chance to speak again. I sighed and put the phone back in my pocket and walked back over to the guys.

"You okay?" Ryan asked, and I guessed I had a sour look on my face. I nodded, taking their arms again. We left the lobby, and I was glad when they didn't comment on my sour look again. Brendon though, did ask another question. "So, who was it?" He asked, and I noticed we were approaching a small diner. "Just my boss, she was wondering what had happened to us." I answered, leaving out the bit about being fired. I grinned as we entered, slightly surprised when everyone gave me a hug. I sat down between Ryan and Brendon, when I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out to see that I had a text message from Spencer.

'Okay, whats up, Bren and Ry are always next to each other. At least since they got together. Are you...?' He left the question hanging, but I knew what he meant. I typed a quick reply before putting my phone away.

'Yeah, I'm with them. Forward this to Jon.' I watched as Spence pressed a few more buttons, and Jon took out his phone. I watched him read over the message. He gave me a look, then looked at Ryan and Brendon, and then rested his gaze on me again. He nodded, and I knew the only reason he accepted it was because he would rather I date someone he knows that anyone else. He still looked uncomfortable with the idea of me dating two guys. We ate and talked, pretty much about nothing.

It wasn't until we reached the room that my cell phone went off again. Everyone was there, so I quickly excused myself and headed into the hallway. I groaned out loud when I heard the voice.

"Well, well, well. Never thought the day I'd see you dating again. Two guys no less."

I shook my head before answering. "Look, it's obvious you're watching me, so do you want to tell me why?"

"I just want to talk, meet me out in front of the hotel." I knew it was a bad idea, but at the same time, I'd be right in front of the hotel, and I did know him..."Fine." My mouth answered before my brain had finished thinking it through. I hung up the phone and walked down the stairs. As I stepped out the door, I saw him standing just to the left of the door. Patrick was good looking, tall, blonde, slightly long, straight hair, sapphire eyes, and a lip piercing.

He had an interesting look on his face, but it was the picture he had on his phone, which he was displaying so I could see it. It was a picture of me and all the guys walking in to the pool. "Your the one that sent that picture to Trixie. you knew she'd tell my boss." He smirked and nodded, but I wasn't seeing the humor. "You know I need that money, I can barely afford my apartment as is!" I was close to tears as this realization set in. He sighed and shook his head at me. "I told you, I don't like you being with other guys."

I glared at him. "That's what this is all about. Your destroying my life because I'm dating. This is why I dumped you!" I was raising my voice, but quieted as people began to look. He just grinned and lent forward.He kissed me, but I pushed him off imediately. "Are you crazy, I'm in a relationship!" I was beyond pissed off. He shook his head and backed me up to the wall, whisper in my ear. "Think about it, what will the public say when they find out that Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie are both in a realationship with you. Being together is one thing, but adding you in...that could ruin their career." He smirked at me again and walked off.

I slid down the wall, my head resting on my knees. I wrapped my arms around myself as I cried, because I knew he was right. I didn't have to worry, I was a jobless nobody, but those two...they stood to lose everything. By this point, Ryan had noticed that she had been gone for a long time, so he dragged Brendon out to look for her. They found her outside the hotel, and worry immediately set in. They looked at each other before sitting themselves down next to her. "Katie...?" Brendon started, but I couldn't find my voice, and I was too afraid to meet his eyes.


There we go! I was having a little trouble, but I've finally gotten this chapter written, and I think the next chapter will come much easier. All I can say is, please, speak your mind. Leave a review. Now time to work on something else...or maybe I'll read some fics...~
Sign up to rate and review this story