Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vergessen

Don't Flattery Yourself..Sweetheart.

by whysosilent 0 reviews

Outsiders aren't welcome here..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-27 - Updated: 2006-12-27 - 806 words

0Unrated
Snarl is emitted from me, as I'm woken up by a memeber of my faction. I slowly get out of bed, and I slowly move out of my bed with Gerard. He sleeps like a rock, nothing could wake him. I grab the nearist peice of clothing, a shirt of his, and I button it. I move to the door, and I open it. I find the form of Jande there. I smile lightly, she wouldn't wake me without a good reason. "Jande?" "I'm worried about Quinn. I think he is planning something..with some girl he brought in last night.." I look at her with a strange glance, but I look down the hall, and then take her in my chambers. We can talk without being overheard there. I don't want any worries if this is nothing.
I slowly take her into a corner of the room, and we sit on the floor. I then speak, "Go on." She sighs, I know it pains her to say this, because she was once with Quinn, but she wouldn't give me false pretenses. "I heard them..they wanna overthrow Gerard, and kill you both. They don't trust his leadership. They want him dead." I snarl. What had Gerard done to them? I look back at our bed. Her eyes follow mine, and as if on cue, Gerards snored loudly, and rolled over, and spoke in his sleep lightly, "Stupid bird..Can't you see I'm flying here?!" I shake my head, and I turn back to her, "Who wouldn't trust him?" Sarcasim. I'm good at that.
I rake a hand through my hair. I sigh, and I slowly speak, "Are they both still here?" She nodded. I slowly stand, and I look around my room. Weapons..yes, those are good. I slowly grab a sword with a sharpened blade, and I start to leave when Jande comes behind me and she has an axe. I smile. She's loyal, I like that. We make our way down the hall, and we get towards the room, they are still talking, we lean on the wall and listen, "We could easily wipe them out, lets go. We don't need all these vampires, we could kill them all. Let's do it. You and me baby." That was him..surprisingly.. "I don't know..that male looks powerful, and if we did manage to kill him..what about her? She could take me out, then you'd be alone to face the rest of them.." She was smarter then him, that was quite apparent. I smirk, and I slowly move forward, that was enough for me to kill them both. I look at Jande, who nods, and we move together, and kick in the door. The female screams, and Quinn jumps out of bed. He snarls at me, and he attacks me.
The scream was loud enough to wake Bert. He walks in, and he slowly looks around. He snarls at Jande, and he attacks her. She hits him across the head with the back part of the axe, and he's stunned lightly. He slaps her once he regains his composer and she looks appaled, "Oh no you didn't, you little Faggot!" She snarls, and she grabs his hair, and she swings his head into a wall. He's out cold.
Quinn has me pinned. I kick out, and I nail his nuts. He rolls over in pain, and I lift the sword. I take off his head in one swipe, and his screams in agony. This awakes more, I'm sure. I kick his dead body out of the way, and we turn towards her. She sighs in defeat, and lets Jande cut her head off. We turn towards the door to see Mikey and Gerard both questioningly staring at us. I shake my head, and look at Jande, and speak, "Thank you. This was the most helpful thing done for me in a while." I turn to Mikey, "Lock him up." I point at Bert. He nods, and he and Gee move him, and take him away. Jande and I hug, and we move back to our rooms to sleep.
Gerard comes back in,and he climbs into bed. "Dare I ask why you beheaded Quinn?" "He wanted to kill us, and the rest of the faction. Jande alerted me, and I heard him say it to that girl, and he attacked me. Bert attacked Jande, so we shall see what he has to say, and we shall find fit punishment for him. I need sleep.." He looks shocked, but he nods. I lay down, and he lays behind me, and I slowly fall asleep, but he is out much faster then me. As I drift off, I hear him mumble, "Ohh, flying is fun! Oh shit..airplane." I laugh lightly, and I doze too.
Sign up to rate and review this story