Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vergessen

Taking What's Mine

by whysosilent 2 reviews

Taking of something that is to be ours.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-14 - 559 words

0Unrated
Unless one is a vampire, and has their sire with them, it is hard to know the attachment one has to that being. I, had Gerard. That was all I needed, but I also had my faction, who was finally prepared to take what was to be ours, the terriatory of others. We slowly rouse our 'troops' at the earliest dark,and we head out. We split, and Gerard and I hang back at the end of the territory to keep watch. Frank marches in, and he has with him: Katie, Tayler, Bob, Ashley and Bert. Mikey and Jande are watching from a distance at the near edge of the wooded area, and they are hoping to be able to get the enemies back to the water,if they could force them into the water, they can drowned them, and then let them burn in the sun.
We can't help but feeling like we abandoned them, but they wouldn't let us go it. So, it's all on them now..We start to hear things, we can't see anything, but we hear screams, and growls. As we look around, we see something run out of the woods, and catch Mikey and Jande off guard, and they are almost knocked into the water by a small group of vampires, Frank emerges from the woods, holding his shoulder, and he looks upset. He litterally tears the flesh off one of the vampires. The other is killed by Jande for trying to get near Mikey.
We rush over to see what has become of the rest of the group, as shouts come from the woods, we are victorious. I turn to Frank, "What happened to you're shoulder?" He looked at the ground, and runs back into the woods. We look rather questionly, but then he emerges again, carrying a shirt..it was one of the girls..I couldn't tell who. He looks upset. It's Tayler, most likely. He said he couldn't find her anywhere.
I see that the 'troops' are celebrating, so I yell, "Get up! All of you! We are missing a commander, and no one is to do anything until she is found.." I had much confidence saying that part.."Dead..or alive." I snarl, and they all run off. Frank too. I exhale, and my shoulders sag, Gerard comes up behind me, and he braces me. "They'll find her, baby. I know it."
They do, and she's in bad shape, but alive. I begin to think I may need to replace her, I demote her, and Frank steps down too. I leave them 4th in command. I premote a surprised Bob and Katie, not to 3rd, and move up Mikey and Jande, but straight to 2nd because of this battle. They fought admirably, and deserved a reward.
After this victory and possible loss, we have a terriatory, and we decide we need watches. We have Ashley and Bert posted at each end of the terriotory by night, and by day, we chance it. No normal vampire will be out then, so we take our risks. We also decide to sire some others, and we send some out at night, and we get them to bring back food to Tayler, we need her better. She slowly recovered and we were getting stronger. But, there is much more to come I fear..
Sign up to rate and review this story