Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vergessen

A Progression..

by whysosilent 1 review

More added to the "gang"..and this adds more drama.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-10-30 - Updated: 2006-10-30 - 1790 words

0Unrated
As the weeks of being a vampire progressed, we swiftly turned other friends, and we slowly became a large faction. This was a good thing, but also a bad one. With our friends not being really organized, we had to take control. We started to be more like a gnag then a group of friends. We acted like a pack, you see, we would hunt like a pack of wild dogs. We would split off, and we would corner our prey. Once we started doing this, we learned that is much easier. But, sharing food is sometimes hard. We got into large brawls over who killed who that Gerard and I had to settle. Eventually, the group decided to sort of, shall we say, make ranks.
See, there's a large vampire population in this city, and if a group ever wanted to be respected, they had to function properly. And, frankly, we didn't. We needed a place to congrigate, a territory, if you will. And, we decided to try to take one from a smaller faction, but, before we could do that, we needed a rep, and leaders. So, we came together one night, and this was the dicussion to be had: "I think we need to have alphas, like a wolf pack. We hunt like animals anyway." Idea supplied by Jande, a female vampire that was respected amoungst the group. "Yes..that's a good idea, I second that." Ray, another respected member. "How would we be able to choose? Brute strenght? Mental ability? Looks?" Bert, a rather, well, I don't want to say scorned, but, he wasn't really taken seriously. "Mental stability is more like it." Jande spoke out again. Others nodded. Yes..that was a good idea. We then had to decide on what ranks should be. "If we use the wolf idea, I think it would be something like Alpha and the Alphess, then like seconds in command, and maybe even thirds. People, if you can call us that, have to have back up. And, we need to have a plan and a strong force incase any of us die.." She grew quiet. Then Frank spoke, "She's right. We need to have the most organized and skilled in the top ranks. That now leads us to nominations for leaders." The group grew into a contimplative silence.
After what seemed a lifetime, a small masucline voice, Bob, spoke, "Gerard." Everyone nodded. He looked shocked. He hadn't noticed his leadership, but the rest of us had. This discourged me. I thought about the Alpha/Alphess thought..with wolves, didn't that mean most of the pairs were mates? I know we aren't able to reproduce, but that still means that they are with Gerard, and that they lead beside him. In my thoughts, I almost missed the next nomination, "Alex." Some seemed skeptical, and I was amoung them. The same person, Mikey, then spoke again, "Someone has to watch out for Gerard, be his right hand. Keep him alert, and I don't trust many of you with the life of my brother. I know she cares enough to take care of him, but she is also smart enough to talk him out of stupid decisions. That's what we need. He's rash, she's very calm. She can also take a punch. She's strong enough to stand beside him, and to do what's right." The others then came around, and they readily agreed. The only that didn't seem to agree was me. I spoke up, "You all don't have to agree because you all know I'm in love with Gerard..I shouldn't have said that..but that's not the point right now. I know that's why you all agreed." Gerard looks dumbfounded. He said nothing.
Tayler then spoke up, "I may not be like, smarter then most of the people here, but I know that's not the only reason. That's one of them, but not the only one. I know you can do this." I looked at her as she spoke, and everyone nodded. I then shrugged, and spoke, "Okay..I'll do it." Everyone looked to Gerard, whose still staring at me. I then raised an eyebrow, and he slowly nodded. Our group had our Alphas. By then end of that night, we had all commanders. In second position was Tayler and Frank, and in third, Mikey and Jande. As the rest of the group went to hunt, Gerard pulled me aside. He told the others to go ahead and listen to Frank. They did, and he pulled me into a small area away from the others.
"You never told me.." "You never wanted to know." He looked hurt. I then spoke again, "I think you always knew. But you would never admit that I was good enough, so I figured I wasn't." He looked like he'd been attacked from the inside out. "I never knew.." I looked at the group, and he slowly took a few paces back, and I was left standing alone. He then spoke again, "You're right." I looked up, and by his face, my anger started to grow. I then spoke in a snid way, "That I'm not good enough?" He shook his head. "What then?" "I always knew." Within that instant, my anger was gone. I bit the inside of my lip. "Oh Gerard.." He closed the gap between us, and he placed me against a wall. He kissed me with a passion that was unknown to me. I was beginning to think that we could very well work as a leading pair. As we got deeper with eachother, a noise behind us startled us. A large, bulky soul came from behind a unseen place, and he reached for Gerard. I swung out at the soul with a hiss, and caught his arm. I used my nails to claw him and he squaled and he backed a few steps. I broke from Gerard, and swaggered a step away from Gerard, who was watching me closely from the back..He was gunna have my back.
The bulky one moved at me. "Come on, little girl, I just wanna piece of him." Banter, oh joy. What was this? Buffy the Vampire Slayer? I rolled my eyes, and responded, "Oh please, you think I wanna share with something that looks like you?" He hissed, and he swung a massive hand at me. It connected with my jaw. That bulky son-of-a-bitch just slapped me! I all out growled this time, and I swung at his face with my nails again, and I screamed in rage. I kicked him in the shin, and he backed up, and leaned over, and I sunk my nails in his face. He screamed as I got him deep, and pulled out hard. He got blood all over the place, and I kicked at him again. As he came at me again, he ran at me and pinned me to a wall. He lifted my small frame off the ground, and he sneered at me. He placed a large hand over my throat, and he slowly started to push in, and try to crush something. He then screamed and slowly crumpled to the group as his throat was slit from behind. His throat was slit ear-to-ear by a broken peice of glass Gerard had found on the ground. Gerard spit on the man, and he threw the glass on him, and he slowly came to me, and wrapped his arms around me. We headed back towards the place we temporarily called home.
As we reached the place, the group was there, sleeping. The sun would be up soon. We slowly headed to our sleeping place, and as I laid down, Gerard scooted closer to me, and he licked behind my ear. I turned to look at him, with a smirk. I then turned all the wat over, and he slowly let his hand explore my being. I did likewise with my own hand. I traced down his leg, and into his inner thigh. I had never known how skinny his legs were. He seemed to enjoy this..I let my hand be a little bolder, and he smiled, and he leaned back onto the ground. He slowly moaned as I trailed a hand down his side. I had found a spot as I gripped a point on his leg. I began to rub that spot, and he moaned more. He slowly gripped my hips, and I smiled. He then spoke, "Why didn't I get with you a while ago?" I shrugged, and I trialed my nails up his leg. He moaned louder, and he pulled me onto of him. I smiled, and I wiggled some. He rolled his eyes back into his head, because of the part of me I rubbed against him. He let his hands trail down farther on my back, and I smiled wider, I leaned down onto his neck, and I licked it. I nibbled it lightly, and I sunk my teeth in slightly. He arched his back, and pressed me down harder on him. He then looked at me, and he started to speak again, but he was intrupted by a moan from the bite. He seemed to loose control after that. He pulled at the hem of my shirt, and he slowly lifted it. He tugged it off, and things started to escalate from there. I didn't protest in the least bit. Being a vampire made this simple. No STDs, no kids, no other vampires to worry about because it was day. We'd most likely be tired the next night, but that was something we could work around.
As we awoke the next night, or morning..however one wanted to look at it, we were happier then we had been in a long time. We were together, and we had discussed things the night before that were vital to know. We knew more about each other the we had before in more ways then one. And, we figured a bond like this would make us stronger. We weren't the only ones who had done something similar to this, Tayler and Frank had too, but theirs was because they were horny, and very kinky like that. They did it alot. We knew we wouldn't make habit of it, sleep was a good thing, and we didn't need to be tired. It impared judgement. As we all went to hunt as a pack, the night seemed different, as it had many times since I'd been a vampire, but now, it just seemed more right. I had a strong team beneath me, and a lover by my side. Nothing could be better then that..except having a territory, but we're working on that.
Sign up to rate and review this story